Here is the stock SBF for the xprt.

Search This thread

NoNameAtAll

Feb 20, 2011
**** Since not one of the people who downloaded the file even had the decency to say "Thank you", I'm pulling the file. I have no tolerance or willingness to help ingrates. ****

A pity, but I understand. Thanks for posting it when you did though.

(I never had the chance to download it, but I'll thank you anyway.)

dcostalis

Feb 16, 2009
Okay, here is the stock SBF file for all those that have been waiting and digging around for it.

Please be careful using this and I am in no way responsible if you break or cripple your phone.

Enjoy.

**** Since not one of the people who downloaded the file even had the decency to say "Thank you", I'm pulling the file. I have no tolerance or willingness to help ingrates. ****

aww :-(. 30 minutes of google and i find this thread two days too late? My phone is bricked and useless :-(. Please reconsider?

tcaudill01

May 31, 2010
Tuscaloosa
Moto G Power
Being that the SBF is version 4.1.110, I would assume that file checksum would not match those in version 4.1.15. Also, 4.1.110 is Sprint based while 4.1.15 is direct from Motorola and I'm unsure what changes (if any) sprint may have applied.

All I know is that I have used this several times without issue and over 400 downloads have been made and no one else has seen the issue you have so I am not sure what is going on.

Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention and if anyone else is seeing this please share your experience.

liudongmiao

Mar 18, 2011
i mean, after update to 4.1.110 from 4.1.15, the sha1sum of the system dont equal to the sha1sum of the files in the sbf. however, i didn't check it, and i flashed the sbf.

now, i dont think there are any chance for this sbf to upgrade to the coming gingerbread. as the version are 4.1.100, but the sha1sum are totally different.

Being that the SBF is version 4.1.110, I would assume that file checksum would not match those in version 4.1.15. Also, 4.1.110 is Sprint based while 4.1.15 is direct from Motorola and I'm unsure what changes (if any) sprint may have applied.

All I know is that I have used this several times without issue and over 400 downloads have been made and no one else has seen the issue you have so I am not sure what is going on.

Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention and if anyone else is seeing this please share your experience.

liudongmiao

Mar 18, 2011
for example,

the sha1sum of /system/app/AccountAndSyncSettings.apk:
4.1.15: d8c4844aaea053262817f7e3e48a2c70cab9c1b9
4.1.110: b8be65cc4224f5fd1bcb27404a94c463f57f8041
4.1.110sbf: b4957ae44524df9c8bd61d1f6842d47175092055
so i dont think there is anyone can upgrade from 4.1.110sbf to the coming gingerbread.
of course, the apk content is same.

liudongmiao

Mar 18, 2011
i think, i consider too much...
i wish the coming gingerbread use a total update, not patch..
if there are patch, then it will check the sha1sum of the origin system.
and if it just replace the whole system, then everything should be ok.

CellPal

Jun 29, 2012
The Cell Phone Biz is corrupt to the core thats why we have to,,, customize..

Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention and if anyone else is seeing this please share your experience.[/QUOTE]

I like the phones you mention...

Galaxy Prevail, Marquis XRPT... I know I am well on my way to becoming a fanatic about this...

And I am just saving up to buy the Galaxy Note from Korea for like $250 (unlocked)... :)

But can you clue me in on how to save this "original file onto my mac"..

I already downloaded this MDM installer for my mac...

I am dreading all this and have no clue if I can take the ..

Original Sprint Motorolla ,,, that someone in China put a cardboard boost mobile sleeve around and now... Not really knowing who's OS is on this phone... and now try to unlock it (from ..?? sprint or boost) to.... Virgin Mobile (and a special low end Virgin Mobile called Assurance Wireless which everyone says is JUST FOR PAYLO (read lousy phones without features).... so teach me how to ave whatever OS is there in case this does not work at least I can activate it for Boost... and i will share my files... if you need em..

Thanks

:D

A still somewhat sane Newbie who has been tormented too many times but the "in humane" and uncaring cell phone business!

:cool:

johnnycocot

Oct 27, 2012
I want to restore my Sprint XPRT to stock Froyo using this SBF and then update to Gingerbread.

liudongmiao mentioned some checksums not matching up for files between this SBF and stock files originally on the phone. Now that GB has been out for a while, anybody run into any problems updating as a result of that or have your updates went smoothly?

My phone isn't bricked, but rongsang made the excellent suggestion in the main XPRT thread on here that I should use the SBF and then apply the Gingerbread update as the easiest way to get to GB. My XPRT currently is running Froyo, rooted, and works okay (other than missing a few Sprint bloatware apks that the GB update seems to want there).

Update: After finding positive reports on another forum I went ahead and applied the SBF followed by the OTA Gingerbread update and all appears to have succeeded.

Last edited:

alexandero11

Jul 4, 2013
Seattle
I clicked the download link, and the file was accessible and downloadable. I don't know if this means that the OP was having second thoughts, but thank you very much to the OP for the file!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay, here is the stock SBF file for all those that have been waiting and digging around for it.

Please be careful using this and I am in no way responsible if you break or cripple your phone.

Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ecadm7dxhrchb7z
    thanks to original uploader, I personally don't understand calling people names and pulling the file after 2 days...

For those still looking...
    cdn.anonfiles.com/1333515773933.rar