☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | TESTING | NIGHTLYS | 3.5 | XE BEATS | ★ ☆

Search This thread

manemzjum

Dec 26, 2010
glasgow
Just tried this Rom but I can't get the data connection to work at all

Only thing I get is my signal bar with no internet

Wipe data factory reset tried install a few times wiped cache also tried several kernels still no joy

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA

d13s3l

Sep 9, 2009
Melbourne
Just tried this Rom but I can't get the data connection to work at all

Only thing I get is my signal bar with no internet

Wipe data factory reset tried install a few times wiped cache also tried several kernels still no joy

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA

As stated in earlier posts all you need to do is manually add your network apn settings. Settings-wireless and networks-mobile network-access point names- hit menu and
Then add. There is a link somewhere on xda for all network apn settings.
Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

Reactions: manemzjum

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
I downloaded the lastest ver twice and they were corrupt

any suggestion ?

Re-download it again, check the md5 checksum before you flash and make sure it's the only thing downloading at the time, close all other programs, except ones you need and go an make a cuppa, wait for it to download and try again, using 4ext there is a section to check the md5 checksum of a file, if you have this then run it and see that you have the correct digits.

Sometimes this happens m8, it's not the rom, as i'm running it now and it's a perfect rom, it's just that somewhere between the server and your pc something went kaputt :)

Last edited:
Reactions: hes_luckey

furrypotato

Oct 18, 2007
Port Talbot
I'm getting a strange one...

I get no signal at all. And I don't just mean data as I have setup the apn.
I get the little cross and no bars.

That's with full wipe, reboots, reinstall.

Got me stumped. Any ideas ?

hes_luckey

Sep 12, 2009
I downloaded for third time but with the same problem , zip corrupted !

can anyone post it from a different server ?

d13s3l

Sep 9, 2009
Melbourne
Ok this Rom is the bomb. The only problem is the battery drain. I take the phone off charge at 5:30am when I go to work. I use the phone from 6:45-7:00am (15mins), 9:45-10:00 (15mins), 12:30-1:00pm (30mins), then 3:30-4:30pm (60mins), giving me a total of 2hours use which then the phone is on 5-10% battery left. For the 1 hour I'm listening to music on the way home from work (screen off and plugged into my stereo through headphone jack). For the other times I'm on break at work and I'm either checking emails, browsing the net, sending msgs or playing a game (angry birds or something similar). Network is good reception at all times so it's not straining on a signal. I have wiped battery stats, removed any apps I don't need, screen is on lowest brightness, sync is off, wifi, gps, etc are all off too. So now i'm lost for why my battery just does not last anymore. It sucks having a smartphone with so many good features yet i can't use them without having a charger on standby. Just writing this post I have lost 5%. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong or what I can do to get more battery run time? Thanks in advance and sorry if this is a n00b question.

Edit: just made an 11min call and lost 9% battery. This is so frustrating I can't go anywhere without a charger with me.

Last edited:

Awesome2bblue

Aug 2, 2010
I'm getting a strange one...

I get no signal at all. And I don't just mean data as I have setup the apn.
I get the little cross and no bars.

That's with full wipe, reboots, reinstall.

Got me stumped. Any ideas ?

For any one wanting an easy way to setup the APN setting just connect to wifi and download the app called Tweakker from google play. just follow the steps. Hope this helps

hes_luckey

Sep 12, 2009
I had the same issue when trying to view the archive with HTC zip file browser. When I opened it in root explorer it was good. What md5 checksum are you getting?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

how can i get md5 ?

Edit : I use MD5 Check Utility and it says " The Codes do not Match"

Last edited:

gav83collins

Ok this Rom is the bomb. The only problem is the battery drain. I take the phone off charge at 5:30am when I go to work. I use the phone from 6:45-7:00am (15mins), 9:45-10:00 (15mins), 12:30-1:00pm (30mins), then 3:30-4:30pm (60mins), giving me a total of 2hours use which then the phone is on 5-10% battery left. For the 1 hour I'm listening to music on the way home from work (screen off and plugged into my stereo through headphone jack). For the other times I'm on break at work and I'm either checking emails, browsing the net, sending msgs or playing a game (angry birds or something similar). Network is good reception at all times so it's not straining on a signal. I have wiped battery stats, removed any apps I don't need, screen is on lowest brightness, sync is off, wifi, gps, etc are all off too. So now i'm lost for why my battery just does not last anymore. It sucks having a smartphone with so many good features yet i can't use them without having a charger on standby. Just writing this post I have lost 5%. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong or what I can do to get more battery run time? Thanks in advance and sorry if this is a n00b question.

Edit: just made an 11min call and lost 9% battery. This is so frustrating I can't go anywhere without a charger with me.

if using sense, disable all windows animations,also , enable mock locations, disable gps, adjust auto brightness defaults, disable wifi notification, check your governor/voltages/frequencies

fr0st420

Apr 9, 2008
Kaukauna, WI

I'm getting good battery using chads latest running @ 1.51ghz. Been using my phone nonstop for about 50 minutes and I'm at 86%

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

d13s3l

Sep 9, 2009
Melbourne
i just noticed then that there was a new update claiming to fix battery drain issues. downloading it now to give it a try. i will also disable window animations and enable mock locations. as for wifi and gps they are off at all times unless i'm about to use them, screen brightness i set to as low as i can. how do i check governor/voltages/frequency? i've been using juicedefender as well to shut off mobile network once screen is off and to only activate it again when i click on the enable connection button. governor was set on ondemand (through juicedefender) i had changed it to intellianthrax. from the info i could find that one was like ondemand but better on battery without losing much on performance. hopefully this update will resolve the problem as this is the only rom that has everything i need working, and i refuse to purchase a chunky extended battery as i then won't be able to use my ballistic case unless i modify it (it's chunky enough as it is without an extra bulge). Thanks for the ideas and advice :)

P

phantom5

i just noticed then that there was a new update claiming to fix battery drain issues. downloading it now to give it a try. i will also disable window animations and enable mock locations. as for wifi and gps they are off at all times unless i'm about to use them, screen brightness i set to as low as i can. how do i check governor/voltages/frequency? i've been using juicedefender as well to shut off mobile network once screen is off and to only activate it again when i click on the enable connection button. governor was set on ondemand (through juicedefender) i had changed it to intellianthrax. from the info i could find that one was like ondemand but better on battery without losing much on performance. hopefully this update will resolve the problem as this is the only rom that has everything i need working, and i refuse to purchase a chunky extended battery as i then won't be able to use my ballistic case unless i modify it (it's chunky enough as it is without an extra bulge). Thanks for the ideas and advice :)

put some space between your sentences...difficult to read...

search in market for "System tuner"
or click on this link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccc71.pmw&hl=de

if you want to save more power, undervolt it : -50 on each value should be good and stable :)

d13s3l

Sep 9, 2009
Melbourne
lol sorry e3d. i tend to ramble on and turn things into an essay more than a quick post. my bad.
i noticed there are 3 kernals as well that come with the rom (anthrax, leedroid, stock). 2 questions, what is running when i first flash the rom? and what is the benefit of each one?
just googled them but can't really tell what the differences are.
Thanks for the link too i'll give that a shot and have a play around with different settings and see what works best.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ☆ ★ | ROM | InfectedROM Eternity™ | TESTING | NIGHTLYS | 3.5 | XE BEATS | ★ ☆

Eternity_Header.jpg

NIGHTLY FOLDER LINK

Viper3D coming to xda SOON !!!
    RESERVED.................................
    sorry been gone for a while guys :) i have a prezzz for ya though !!! I teamed up with PKMN and i ported my cdma rom to gsm i jujst need to have a few testers make sure all is well !!! HUGE THANKS to Mdjay for porting the 4.0 libs and bins for me :) its uploading here http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/EVO_3D_Developers/Virus/PkMAN/Multi_Platform/ ill fix up the op tom once me make sure it even boots !!!
    SORRY guys been real sick haven't been able to work on an update i will try to get one out asap though and get all this fixed for everybody :)