squish72

Nov 10, 2010

Attachments

• 1401807592432.jpg
    1401807592432.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,826

squish72

Nov 10, 2010
Yeah I had only used it once when I first got the phone. But a co worker said he saw a pop up when he tried to use it so it made me curious. Thought I'd spread the word of what I found.

Reactions: ndnesh

xgman

Sep 17, 2013
Yeah I had only used it once when I first got the phone. But a co worker said he saw a pop up when he tried to use it so it made me curious. Thought I'd spread the word of what I found.

After it uninstalled itself this morning, I am still left with a Vutalk uninstall app AND when in a call, I STILL SEE VUTALK on the call screen! What kind of half baked nonsense is this?

Last edited:

xgman

Sep 17, 2013
It's still comes up on an active call. Anyone know how to get rid of that?

ziggysmalls

Aug 22, 2010
Cleveland, OH
Google Play should have installed an app that will delete the data.
The service (as stated) is going offline July 1st, so that may be why you can still see things.

MarstMachi

Jun 23, 2014
Chicago
Hey, sorry for hijacking- but have any of you been able to get a Vibrate On Call Connection (as opposed to an outgoing call dialed) feature to work? I've tried everything outside of flashing a new ROM & basically the consensus is that it's an issue with LG itself.

stonny9

Aug 29, 2011
I only tried to use Vutalk once as I only my mother had it. The app just uninstalled itself a few minutes ago so I searched and found this thread.

MarstMachi

Jun 23, 2014
Chicago
If you're rooted you can get rid of the remnants with Xposed (not sure which module it is, though)

Edit: Found it, it's G2 TweaksBox => Calls Tweaks

Last edited:

crichards89

Aug 15, 2014
lg vutalk went of lg server is there any way to reactivate this personally??

Hey all,

I'm actually really upset that Lg took away VUTALK.. it really ruined my day when I found out perhaps it was one of reasons I decided to go with Lg in the first place.. is there anyone that can tell me if there's anyway around this.. I really want to make this feature work again and cannot understand Why everyone felt it was so unbeneficial.. it was very useful to me.. please give me any advice I'm not exactly tech savvy when it comes to this stuff.. but I was thinking if servers down then there's no way for me to go around it?

Top Liked Posts