[ROM]RoyalThunder V2.1 By: TeamRoyal (06-23-2011)

Search This thread

kyokyle

Oct 12, 2010
Would it be possible to get sense 2.3 here since desire hd has a port for it? Just wondering XD

Rom: Royalthunder v1.0
Kernel: Faux .82 SV
Governor: Smartass
Recovery: CWM 3.0.06

kaufmanj67

Jan 4, 2011
Portland OR
To team royal I'm going to be doing some themes forbthis rom not changing anything but color,icons in a cool program I found in Ubuntu I said something about this awhile back in this thread just wanted to post one more time and officially ask permission since its my first time taken my self this far if all goes will will have first one ready to test by wed it will be blueish will also try some fonts and status bar stuff since that stuff is pretty easy any way is this cool with you guys????

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

epsix

Aug 29, 2010
To team royal I'm going to be doing some themes forbthis rom not changing anything but color,icons in a cool program I found in Ubuntu I said something about this awhile back in this thread just wanted to post one more time and officially ask permission since its my first time taken my self this far if all goes will will have first one ready to test by wed it will be blueish will also try some fonts and status bar stuff since that stuff is pretty easy any way is this cool with you guys????

Cool with me,the more the better may I add ,can you color the dialing pad black or transparent black with blue effect you touch the keypad.

kaufmanj67

Jan 4, 2011
Portland OR
Already did that's where I started was going to do the keyboard tonight but I'm using the gingerbread keyboard as my base not sure how it will turn out will also be useing faux's latest kernel not sure witch on you guys had in the "stock " download trying to keep the changes strictly visual really don't want to screw up a good thing

Royalknight6190

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2009
Chandler

Sounds good to me bro. When you get them done let me know and before you release I can have my testers test it also when you do release I can post it in the OP. Can't wait to see what your going to do. I run ubuntu which h program?

Sent from my RoyalLiquid using XDA App

Royalknight6190

Aug 22, 2009
Chandler
Would it be possible to get sense 2.3 here since desire hd has a port for it? Just wondering XD

Rom: Royalthunder v1.0
Kernel: Faux .82 SV
Governor: Smartass
Recovery: CWM 3.0.06

As you speak and type we are working on a Sense 2.3 rom it is going to be called RoyalMint. Like I said in other post we are also working on a RoyalBlur rom and a RoyalMiui and finally a RoyalFroyo build for you traditionilist. Also we were asked and we are going to look into it also because I want a Dell Streak porting that over. If we do it it would be called RoyalStreak. Thanks for your support.

Reactions: wickedny15

BeEazy10

Oct 26, 2009
As you speak and type we are working on a Sense 2.3 rom it is going to be called RoyalMint. Like I said in other post we are also working on a RoyalBlur rom and a RoyalMiui and finally a RoyalFroyo build for you traditionilist. Also we were asked and we are going to look into it also because I want a Dell Streak porting that over. If we do it it would be called RoyalStreak. Thanks for your support.

holy royal!

thederekjay

Nov 15, 2010
DARKSIDE
Wow kick ass! Thank you team royal for not letting this device die out, it was kind of touch and go for awhile...

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

VibrantOwnr

Oct 1, 2010

Wow....

Only thing that can describe this, lol

Royalknight6190

Aug 22, 2009
Chandler
any news on royalmint

We are working on it. I first have to update RoyalGinger to the newest update of CM7RC2 and then I am going to help Option build RoyalMint cause I love Sense and I am a huge fan of Sense. But I will also be updating RoyalThunder maybe today to make it faster or have less of a battery drain.

Reactions: woldy2

Royalknight6190

Aug 22, 2009
Chandler
Will royalMint have Genius app?

I will look into it, I dont see why not. lol

We also have a great TeamRoyal Boot Animation that is simple yet awesome built by a great XDA'er who is now part of TeamRoyal. I am on the look out for somebody who wants to join TeamRoyal but this person has to have the skill of building Themes or at least porting themes. PM me if you got this skill and we will talk.

dungtran88

Mar 27, 2009
I will look into it, I dont see why not. lol

We also have a great TeamRoyal Boot Animation that is simple yet awesome built by a great XDA'er who is now part of TeamRoyal. I am on the look out for somebody who wants to join TeamRoyal but this person has to have the skill of building Themes or at least porting themes. PM me if you got this skill and we will talk.

The reason I asked is because we currently still have issue with Genius app issue with 2.3 where it doesn't work properly (keep FC) when bluetooth is connected. I'm using RoyalGinger right now with Genius app installed but unable to use it :(

thederekjay

Nov 15, 2010
DARKSIDE
The reason I asked is because we currently still have issue with Genius app issue with 2.3 where it doesn't work properly (keep FC) when bluetooth is connected. I'm using RoyalGinger right now with Genius app installed but unable to use it :(

What's wrong with Google voice search??

Jclintcox

Nov 4, 2010
Beaumont, TX
Royalmiui!!! That was on my Christmas list, can't wait to see it. (Although I will wait, because I know the team has a million things going on.)

By the way if we wanted to donate to the team, is there a link for that or do we have to do each member individually?

Jaywan

Dec 21, 2010
Newark
I'm in charge of handling the TeamRoyal's Funds so you and anyone else can use my donate button!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anything else working/not working?
    Camera, ffc, etc?
    thanks jaywan! anyway we could get this with new updates but stock framework and font? thanks

+1

Sent from my HTC Glacier

I might be able to re-build it with the stock framework and font. I think the new icons and font give the rom a nice touch. But because you asked I will see what I can do.
    Jaywan and I will be releasing an updated version very soon, I am putting the final touches on it now. Then I will shoot it over to him to put some final touches and it will be ready. If you thought it was fast now, wait till you get your hand on the updated version. Smoking!!!!!
    Hey RoyalThunder users, don't think I forgot about you. I will be updating this with the new scripts soon. Which will improve battety life, speed, performance and boot time. Got some cool stuff to update to make this rom even better. The team and I have just been focused on GingerSense our build is built and working just figuring out that last bugs. But RoyalThunder1.1 will be out soon.

Hey just letting you guys know I am helping Jaywan with this I will be posting an update with all the crappy VZW apps removed and I might through in a few extras. lol