Team Nocturnal chit-chat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sinco54

May 15, 2012
portland oregon
lmao, im going on xbox now. add me... im sure you can guess the gamer tag

Fo shizzle.. forwarning, my 10 year-old boy sometimes uses my account so becareful.. yall think I'm a nutbag.. sheeehooot... I've never seen a 10 year-old deliver a verbal slaughtering so well to middle aged **** talkers on boxlive with astounding authority and condensation belittling the toughest of man boys.. the kid is brilliant.. you've been warned..

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

XsMagical

Apr 13, 2011
Ft. Myers
RobbysLife.com
Fo shizzle.. forwarning, my 10 year-old boy sometimes uses my account so becareful.. yall think I'm a nutbag.. sheeehooot... I've never seen a 10 year-old deliver a verbal slaughtering so well to middle aged **** talkers on boxlive with astounding authority and condensation belittling the toughest of man boys.. the kid is brilliant.. you've been warned..

well accept my fukin request then

Reactions: sinco54

sinco54

May 15, 2012
portland oregon
I'm at work homieslice! Slangin N bangin gourmet breakfast meals so I can drop some Ben Frank's and keep my Xbox live account valid and current stead of warez and torrent.

sinco54

May 15, 2012
portland oregon
Who me? Im more a call of duty guy, and I promise I poop on everyone's chest in black ops o_O

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I will recon your daily routine, meals that you've eatin, what type of tomato you are prone to buy, wether or not you recycle boxers, intercept a turd from your house sewer line all to learn about your possible next moves while playing black ops... I go for the eyes ...

Reactions: jacobas92
D

Deleted member 3452239

Lol Call of Duty.. Game hasn't been good since CoD4
Good thing I sold my xbox over 2 years ago.

sproutd

Sep 5, 2011
Askam
My son plays that. I've never tried it.

Give WOT a try. Its free to play.

Last edited:

sproutd

Sep 5, 2011
Askam
Anyone checked the S-off thread lately? Looks like good things are coming!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm done with this site. I'm not wasting my talent here anymore. Peace out http://Team-Nocturnal.com is where my work will be

And and FYI for anyone here. A title dont mean anything, its just that "A title" it don't mean anyone is better then the next person. Your actions speak louder then words.
    399123_420882701302714_955110137_n.jpg
    I still own the one X and I do plan on updating the sense roms.

Stroked from my Dirty Nocturnal'd Optimus G
    @ chongo? What is sofa king android?

A new ROM that Team Nocturnal is testing and getting ready to release.

It's got some mods/tweaks that no other Evita ROM has.. :)
    I have 2 sim unlocked hox, i just need to replace my screen. So what ever is cheaper

Stroked from my Dirty Nocturnal'd Optimus G

Cheaper, reliable, waterproof, 6 month bttery standby time, smuggled easily into correctional facilities, top notch gaming, drop proof from and height, never replace a screen again sir ronaldo, never.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium