Google Talk with voice and video

Search This thread

gvoute

Apr 21, 2012
hello

I have a question.

I use gtalk with video and voice on my galaxy s2 and all work great

On my galaxy s only voice is supported but with another gtalk apk and a custom rom i can have gtalk with voice and video

Is it possible to do the same thing on the galaxy wifi 5.0

This will be fantastic.

Anyone have an idea ?

Thanks for help

Greg

iJimaniac

Oct 19, 2011
Here you go, I still had the files laying around. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Talk_with_AV.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 231

gvoute

Apr 21, 2012
i try and install manually
i have now the voice and video option in my gtalk
but all my friends see my offline
sp i can't receive or send message ;-(

any ideas ?

iJimaniac

Oct 19, 2011
Okay, sorry for not responding sooner, this might be a very stupid question, but you aren't "invisible", are you? Also, make sure you aren't signed in on any other computers/devices. You copied all the files over into correct directories and changed the permissions to match, correct? I just used root explorer and it was a cinch. Try checking the automatic away when screen off option in the settings.

Sent using Tapatalk

gvoute

Apr 21, 2012
All is ok now

Just a problem i have video and i see video and sound of others
But they don't ear me

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

wjgranda

Feb 4, 2011
Gtalk Galaxy Player 5

Here you go, I still had the files laying around. Enjoy!

Hi, I have a Galaxy Player 5, reference YP-G70 CWY/XAA US Version, Gingerbread 2.3.5. I'm looking for the google talk with audio and video, got one version installed from cwm recovery, with video but no audio. I also tried the version posted here installed via root explorer and the results is the same, video works fine but no audio. I forgot to explain, in both installations I can hear but the person can not hear me. The video calls with Skype or oovoo works fine 100%, but I miss the google talk, I think is a lot better. Any suggestion for me? Any fix? Thank you in advance.

Will

alljokingaside

May 28, 2012
hey all,

anyone have a working talk.apk lying around that they can share?

I downgraded/restored with CWM to Chips ROM and the talk.apk that was saved fc's. I've also tried the gtalk.apk from Chip's addon pack (or whatever) and the talk.apk above, as well as a talk.apk from and older cwm I've saved (presumably from eryigits).

[the method was to open the zip, cut the .talk apk, paste it into my device, then /system/app and change permission to the rw-r--r--]

iJimaniac

Oct 19, 2011
hey all,

anyone have a working talk.apk lying around that they can share?

I downgraded/restored with CWM to Chips ROM and the talk.apk that was saved fc's. I've also tried the gtalk.apk from Chip's addon pack (or whatever) and the talk.apk above, as well as a talk.apk from and older cwm I've saved (presumably from eryigits).

[the method was to open the zip, cut the .talk apk, paste it into my device, then /system/app and change permission to the rw-r--r--]

Have you tried wiping the data for talk?

Sent from my YP-G1 running R.E.D.D