Stuck on SIII Splash Screen after bjorked rominstall VRUCML1

Search This thread

Aphole

Jun 1, 2014
badump

badumpbump, still need help you guys /..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2581166

tried following debrick guide above, tried it 5 times flashing the SD by hooking it up from an old prepaid rootedphone since I dont got MiniSD slot on computer... still not working, wondering if its just because im not using a real sd slot.... or could it be that I didnt reformat the sd before reflashing each consecutive flash attempt??

and how come all the other i535 debrick guides are so different!???? is the DEBRICKING WITH ODIN METHODS compatible with VRUCML1 variety of I535 or what?????????? plz dont ignore me again.... :[

http://www.androidauthority.com/galaxy-s3-i535-unbrick-soft-brick-125413/ ^^^^^^^^

omg...AND NOW I JUST READ THAT YOU NEED A 'CLASS 10 SD CARD OF SAME PARTITION SIZE OF INTERNAL STORAGE.....'

been pulling my hair out with this for 2 weeks!! >:X

Last edited:

Mtsprite

Oct 2, 2013
Houston
badumpbump, still need help you guys /..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2581166

tried following debrick guide above, tried it 5 times flashing the SD by hooking it up from an old prepaid rootedphone since I dont got MiniSD slot on computer... still not working, wondering if its just because im not using a real sd slot.... or could it be that I didnt reformat the sd before reflashing each consecutive flash attempt??

and how come all the other i535 debrick guides are so different!???? is the DEBRICKING WITH ODIN METHODS compatible with VRUCML1 variety of I535 or what?????????? plz dont ignore me again.... :[

http://www.androidauthority.com/galaxy-s3-i535-unbrick-soft-brick-125413/ ^^^^^^^^

omg...AND NOW I JUST READ THAT YOU NEED A 'CLASS 10 SD CARD OF SAME PARTITION SIZE OF INTERNAL STORAGE.....'

been pulling my hair out with this for 2 weeks!! >:X

ok first i need you to tell me if i have everything correct, your on ML1 modem and you did take the 4.3 OTA update. i need to know if this is correct before i continue helping.

Aphole

Jun 1, 2014
ok first i need you to tell me if i have everything correct, your on ML1 modem and you did take the 4.3 OTA update. i need to know if this is correct before i continue helping.

Thank you for being brave and attempting to help me :) , Vrucml1 is stock 4.3 already. No, no updates were voluntarily taken....unless it did it automatically in tthe bg over wifi as stock factory samsung settings... has bought a new 16 GB exactly branded sd card .. and am about to attempt flashing it thanstead... but if Im correct after flashing it, it might not exactly be 16 gb anymore more like 15.6 or something so maybe I should of bought the 32 gb class 10 thanstead? lolol
:cyclops:

..and if I could be jumping the gun pleaz set me str8!

Last edited:

Mtsprite

Oct 2, 2013
Houston
Thank you for being brave and attempting to help me :) , Vrucml1 is stock 4.3 already. No, no updates were voluntarily taken....unless it did it automatically in tthe bg over wifi as stock factory samsung settings... has bought a new 16 GB exactly branded sd card .. and am about to attempt flashing it thanstead... but if Im correct after flashing it, it might not exactly be 16 gb anymore more like 15.6 or something so maybe I should of bought the 32 gb class 10 thanstead? lolol

ml1 is the baseband and that can change freely, what is your devices build number? also you might be jumping the gun a bit yes.

Reactions: Aphole

Mtsprite

Oct 2, 2013
Houston
sch - i535
d2vzw
vrucml1

Ok then this should be safe. Go and try to find a stock 4.3 ODIN file (if i can find one i'll post a link). and just ODIN back to stock. After that just use saferoot, and install safestrap. The problem you had is that you cant switch basebands like those with unlocked bootloaders can. Just install the rom in a rom-slot, and you will be fine. That note on the rom thread is there for people with unlocked bootloaders.

Edit: Link to thread with ODIN file. Thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Aphole

Aphole

Jun 1, 2014
ml1 is the baseband and that can change freely, what is your devices build number? Also you might be jumping the gun a bit yes.

woops it appears I was following the wrong thread for a HARD BRICK when I needed the softbrick durrrrrrr,,, having a PREPAID LG L38C for researching is not a . steady transition to android. >: [ :eek:

if anybody understands... they understand.

and much kudos for the modem tutorage, it defitnitely could make sense. appreciate your greasework and sympathy :)))

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ml1 is the baseband and that can change freely, what is your devices build number? also you might be jumping the gun a bit yes.
    sch - i535
    d2vzw
    vrucml1

Ok then this should be safe. Go and try to find a stock 4.3 ODIN file (if i can find one i'll post a link). and just ODIN back to stock. After that just use saferoot, and install safestrap. The problem you had is that you cant switch basebands like those with unlocked bootloaders can. Just install the rom in a rom-slot, and you will be fine. That note on the rom thread is there for people with unlocked bootloaders.

Edit: Link to thread with ODIN file. Thread