[stock] oreo 8.1

Search This thread

infixremix

Jan 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,
A guy I met on telegram has been able to take a tarp backup for Oreo soak test when official Oreo comes out it will be a lot easier to install than this . This is a twrp back up taken .

STEPS:
1.Download https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15U7nnQaST4jf-vWP356aKflTrVGvbCIt?usp=sharing

2. Extract if Google made it a zip

3. Copy to an SD Card

4. Insert the SD card and boot to twrp

5. Go to restore

6. Go to the directory where you copied the files

7. Restore the OEM , SYSTEM , BOOT partitions

8. Go to wipe , Wipe dalvic cache , cache , data and internal

9. Reboot system

TIPS:

Don't moan about fingerprint sensor not recognised we know it's something to do with bootloader version

Don't restore boot logo

Make sure if you download the files individually you make a sub folder on internal or SD card called TWRP/BACKUPS/$
$= Backup name

Thanks to @Ukolino for the awesome backup

Last edited:

infixremix

Jan 12, 2017
Here's a screenshot for proof

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180731-231326.png
    Screenshot_20180731-231326.png
    113 KB · Views: 881

durc12

Apr 2, 2012
So, the rom works everything except the fingerprint reader due to the bootloader version or what is the exact error? And what type of twrp do I need to use for the restore? Thanks for all. You are a crack

Exanneon

Sep 29, 2016
If anyone has issues unlocking (I wouldn't know since I haven't tried it), boot into twrp and go to the file manager, then delete the following file: root/data/system/locksettings.db
From there you can set up your own pin and fingerprint.

magsmanu

Mar 2, 2016
Everything is fine, except when I make a call, the NET is dropped :( , because when the call is made within 2 seconds a message appears that says, you can not use the network at this time, probe going back to any other CUSTOM ROM and the call works well, but in the case of this ROM does not work, please have some solution?
since it works very well for me.
Thank you.

infixremix

Jan 12, 2017
Everything is fine, except when I make a call, the NET is dropped :( , because when the call is made within 2 seconds a message appears that says, you can not use the network at this time, probe going back to any other CUSTOM ROM and the call works well, but in the case of this ROM does not work, please have some solution?
since it works very well for me.
Thank you.
Configure ur apns search ur provider APN on Google and put it in manually these are soak tests therefore it's not perfect

magsmanu

Mar 2, 2016
I already did it, but it still totally fails, what I like is that people work at 100% and I like people, but hey, this is the first time that happens to me, even thanks, I will try to go back to sotck directly, and install direct by ABD update, maybe there if it works well.

infixremix

Jan 12, 2017
I already did it, but it still totally fails, what I like is that people work at 100% and I like people, but hey, this is the first time that happens to me, even thanks, I will try to go back to sotck directly, and install direct by ABD update, maybe there if it works well.
It will , and fp will work it doesn't work due to modem and bootloader not being for g5 Oreo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone,
    A guy I met on telegram has been able to take a tarp backup for Oreo soak test when official Oreo comes out it will be a lot easier to install than this . This is a twrp back up taken .

STEPS:
    1.Download https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15U7nnQaST4jf-vWP356aKflTrVGvbCIt?usp=sharing

2. Extract if Google made it a zip

3. Copy to an SD Card

4. Insert the SD card and boot to twrp

5. Go to restore

6. Go to the directory where you copied the files

7. Restore the OEM , SYSTEM , BOOT partitions

8. Go to wipe , Wipe dalvic cache , cache , data and internal

9. Reboot system

TIPS:

Don't moan about fingerprint sensor not recognised we know it's something to do with bootloader version

Don't restore boot logo

Make sure if you download the files individually you make a sub folder on internal or SD card called TWRP/BACKUPS/$
    $= Backup name

Thanks to @Ukolino for the awesome backup