Mod Request-Random SMS/MMS notifications= SOLVED

Search This thread

guardm

Jan 4, 2008
NorthEastern US
UPDATE:: Thanks to user shinkinrui who pointed an app in the PlayStore, this matter is solved. see post 4

I have been reading through the posts on XDA for quite some time and have taken advantage of the support and ideas posted within. However I don't post often. I have searched around and haven't found anything that touches on the subject, so here it goes.....

Is there a way to have random SMS/MMS alerts on an android device. More specifically, I want to have a folder or group of selected SMS/MMS alerts that would change randomly when an SMS/MMS is received? As an example, if I record my kid crying, laughing, saying different words or phrases and maybe my dog barking etc, could i assign it to a folder and have all the sounds in that folder play randomly as a notification?

It's not a must, but would be a cool feature/mod.......

edit: device info
Samasung Galaxy Note II T889, JB 4.1.1 LL4, rooted, unlocked

Last edited:

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
Re: [Q] Mod Request-Random SMS/MMS notifications

I have been reading through the posts on XDA for quite some time and have taken advantage of the support and ideas posted within. However I don't post often. I have searched around and haven't found anything that touches on the subject, so here it goes.....

Is there a way to have random SMS/MMS alerts on an android device. More specifically, I want to have a folder or group of selected SMS/MMS alerts that would change randomly when an SMS/MMS is received? As an example, if I record my kid crying, laughing, saying different words or phrases and maybe my dog barking etc, could i assign it to a folder and have all the sounds in that folder play randomly as a notification?

It's not a must, but would be a cool feature/mod.......

edit: device info
Samasung Galaxy Note II T889, JB 4.1.1 LL4, rooted, unlocked

I agree that would be cool but I doubt we will see it.

Sent from my SGH-T889

Top Liked Posts