[Solved] is there full rom 4.1.1 for i747

Search This thread

toni.50

Feb 12, 2014
can any one provide me with full rom 4.1.1(many files ROM include bootloader ) for i747 as the device was bricked

Last edited:

theramsey3

Jun 27, 2012
can any one provide me with full rom 4.3 for i747 as the device was bricked

If it is on AT&T you need to find a custom... If you have a Canadian or Mexican SGH-I747M then you can flash via Odin.

What exactly is your definition of bricked? What is the phone doing what is the phone not doing, please be specific on what you did to "brick" your phone.

Once you verify which model phone you have and a description of what it is doing and how it got that way we might be able to point you in the right direction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: toni.50

toni.50

Feb 12, 2014
sorry if my post is not clear , i have i747 AT&T on rom 4.1.1 (I747UCDLK3) I TRY TO root and unlock boot loader i used motochopper for root and EZ-unlock 1.2 for unlock bootloader but after restart nothing work !!! no boot no odin no no ,,, i try to use the sd card with debrick.img and yes it is workking but i have to keep the card... now i need the full rom with bootloader to fix this if any one have the 4.1.1 it will be better but i need the full version with bootloader, any help please ???

Last edited:

theramsey3

Jun 27, 2012
sorry if my post is not clear , i have i747 AT&T on rom 4.1.1 (I747UCDLK3) I TRY TO root and unlock boot loader i used motochopper for root and EZ-unlock 1.2 for unlock bootloader but after restart nothing work !!! no boot no odin no no ,,, i try to use the sd card with debrick.img and yes it is workking but i have to keep the card... now i need the full rom with bootloader to fix this if any one have the 4.1.1 it will be better but i need the full version with bootloader, any help please ???

EZ- unlock is for the T999 it is what bricked your phone. Our bootloader is unlocked up to the 4.3 MJB bootloader. As long as your phone has never been on the MJB bootloaders go to www.sammobile.com and go to the firmware tab in the search box enter "i747" Then find the rom you want download it, insert your debrick card get into odin/download mode and flash your heart out.

Use the stickies guide for rooting your phone cf autoroot works well before 4.3, do not flash anything if you're unsure if it is for your phone, ask if it supports your model. Not all galaxy s3's are created equal.

Last edited:
Reactions: toni.50

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    can any one provide me with full rom 4.3 for i747 as the device was bricked

If it is on AT&T you need to find a custom... If you have a Canadian or Mexican SGH-I747M then you can flash via Odin.

What exactly is your definition of bricked? What is the phone doing what is the phone not doing, please be specific on what you did to "brick" your phone.

Once you verify which model phone you have and a description of what it is doing and how it got that way we might be able to point you in the right direction.

Maybe you can try using Odin to flash a pre-rooted AT&T 4.1.1 ROM from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1739426

EZ- unlock is for the T999 it is what bricked your phone. Our bootloader is unlocked up to the 4.3 MJB bootloader. As long as your phone has never been on the MJB bootloaders go to www.sammobile.com and go to the firmware tab in the search box enter "i747" Then find the rom you want download it, insert your debrick card get into odin/download mode and flash your heart out.

Use the stickies guide for rooting your phone cf autoroot works well before 4.3, do not flash anything if you're unsure if it is for your phone, ask if it supports your model. Not all galaxy s3's are created equal.