[Q] Rom for Lenovo A369

Search This thread

Aviatar2

Feb 13, 2014
Hello,
I Search rom for lenovo A369, I found rom to a369i and tried to flash it but it's did this error :
htt p:// i.im gur.com/qFchklh.png
with this guide :
htt p:// lenovo369i.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-to-update.html
Please help to me :(
Thanks to the helpers!!!!:good:

Galt42

Mar 10, 2014
Dallas
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Are you saying that you got a ROM for a different device, or is there any difference between "A369" and "a369i"?
If you have the wrong ROM, not only will it not work, but you risk bricking your device.

Reactions: Aviatar2

Aviatar2

Feb 13, 2014
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Are you saying that you got a ROM for a different device, or is there any difference between "A369" and "a369i"?
If you have the wrong ROM, not only will it not work, but you risk bricking your device.
I know one difference, the a369i support HSDPA 900/2100 and the a369 not.
Now I see, that my device can recognize my network (it's HSDPA 900+2100) But the model "a369" wrote on the box...
Do you have a rom that have version 4.1+ for lenovo a369?
Thank you so much for the reply!!!
:)

Galt42

Mar 10, 2014
Dallas
I am not sure if the link in this forum is 4.1+ or not, or even if it us available on your device, but there is a thread already dealing with how to flash the stock ROM onto your phone. I couldn't find a .zip of the stock ROM, but then again I didn't look terribly hard. If you do find a .zip file that is for your phone, you could always use CWM to flash it onto your phone as well. Either way, follow directions exactly, be careful, and make sure you have the right ROM for your phone before you do anything.

Here's the thread I spoke of: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2586999

Good luck!
--John Galt from my GT-N8013

rasta81

Aug 6, 2013
Hello,
I Search rom for lenovo A369, I found rom to a369i and tried to flash it but it's did this error :
htt p:// i.im gur.com/qFchklh.png
with this guide :
htt p:// lenovo369i.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-to-update.html
Please help to me :(
Thanks to the helpers!!!!:good:

just searching in google, type "lenovo a369i custom rom" and looking for porting rom from xperia z.

Sent from my Lenovo A369i
Port Rom Xperia Z
using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.