[Q] How to modify stock battery icon color?

Search This thread

bond32

Jun 26, 2010
Franklin
So after trying a variety of roms, I always come back to stock deodex. Personally I just prefer the stock touchwiz. However I really liked the 4.3 green color to the battery icon, is it possible to get this back? I have searched a little but will need to dig deeper...

micmars

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 1, 2013
Tampa Bay
So after trying a variety of roms, I always come back to stock deodex. Personally I just prefer the stock touchwiz. However I really liked the 4.3 green color to the battery icon, is it possible to get this back? I have searched a little but will need to dig deeper...

You'll need to wait for a flashable mod. Some roms have it but I've yet to see one in the themes and apps forum.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reactions: ImEVO and bond32

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You'll need to wait for a flashable mod. Some roms have it but I've yet to see one in the themes and apps forum.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2