[ROM][4.2.2][MIUI][OTA] MIUIv5 MMX A110 4.8.29

Search This thread

incorrigiblejv

Jul 21, 2013
Anand
Dudee..that update will be for ZTE V970 .It won't get installed on out device unless changes are made.

What I said in the update is about weekly updates that we get..you need to update it everyweek..Even after two to three weeks,you cannot install from updater app.

Although I updated the rom to 4.8.29 :good:

OK. Can you guide me now what can be done...
What changes to make....?
How did you updated... I would be glad if you please guide me also...
As this is my permanent ROM... No matter how many ROMs I try... :)

praveengouda

Nov 23, 2013
Bangalore
something wrong with the 4.8.29

Dear Dev,
i just flashed the latest rom you have updated on OP. But sorry to say it is totally bugged. Cant see any of the in built apps, video cant be played, wifi not connecting etc. Please provide the link for buglsess rom
regards,
Praveen:mad:

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Dear Dev,
i just flashed the latest rom you have updated on OP. But sorry to say it is totally bugged. Cant see any of the in built apps, video cant be played, wifi not connecting etc. Please provide the link for buglsess rom
regards,

Dear Dev in 4.5.16 everything is working except the famous wifi prob(its gets broken after using mobile data):( and videos cant be played from gallary,
please suggest:confused:
regards
Praveen

5ud0

Dear Dev,
regards,

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Dear Dev in 4.5.16 everything is working except the famous wifi prob(its gets broken after using mobile data):( and videos cant be played from gallary,
please suggest:confused:
regards
Praveen

Bro,

regarding the latest rom, all builtin apps are changed alot like for backup app,there is no homescreen app but you can access it from backup and factory settings.Once explore it and you will know it.I am using the latest version of the rom and I have no problems including wifi.

Regarding videos from galary,I deleted MIUI Video app intentionally.If you need you can extract the app from any rom and put it in system/app folder. :)

Reactions: praveengouda

5ud0

OK. Can you guide me now what can be done...
What changes to make....?
How did you updated... I would be glad if you please guide me also...
As this is my permanent ROM... No matter how many ROMs I try... :)

Bro,you can download the ROM I made changes to use the daily rom.

If you want to develop a ROM by yourself,I do not have the link which I followed.You can google and get it done for basic working functionalities.

incorrigiblejv

Jul 21, 2013
Anand

If you want to develop a ROM by yourself,I do not have the link which I followed.You can google and get it done for basic working functionalities.

Ok . thanks bro... :) by the way any major changes in new update?
I mean more smooth, any change in apps UI etc.....
I tried porting iphone5c rom... But its not booting....:(
Would you mind helping to port...?

rohit83

Oct 2, 2012
OnePlus 7T

Really good update bro thnx for that n double thank for uploading it to google drive as dev host sucks n i h8 it like anything:D
Now regarding performance, rom had bb kernel which was making the rom damn slow. So i flashed rejoice n with it flashed tdt it has increased the performance quite a lot now rom is not that slow also not that fast also but quit3 good:laugh:,gaming is also nice n aosp keyboard was slow i installed google hindi input it is working really smooth n ya finally wifi n data problem are solved:victory::highfive:

Ps guys don't flash pmb latest version with this rom as it ll give wifi problems i tried it

Reactions: praveengouda

praveengouda

Nov 23, 2013
Bangalore
Really good update bro thnx for that n double thank for uploading it to google drive as dev host sucks n i h8 it like anything:D
Now regarding performance, rom had bb kernel which was making the rom damn slow. So i flashed rejoice n with it flashed tdt it has increased the performance quite a lot now rom is not that slow also not that fast also but quit3 good:laugh:,gaming is also nice n aosp keyboard was slow i installed google hindi input it is working really smooth n ya finally wifi n data problem are solved:victory::highfive:

Ps guys don't flash pmb latest version with this rom as it ll give wifi problems i tried it

Dear bro and Devbro,
thanks for the help. Sorry for my exasperated tone of respose earlier. But wifi is still not working with me. I am on bb shall i flast rejoice and see?
and I extracted MIUI video player and flashed in system now videos playing:D

5ud0

Thanks man :D

Also I mentioned some fixes for performance on bb kernel too in the first post and I hope you have done those too

I put bb since jb out of the box deos not have camera support on rejoice or atleast the last time I used that kernel. :confused:

and with this fixes mentioned and on bb kernel with aosp keyboard too, I got antutu of 12000 for our device.

I could not believe my eyes,may be a bug of antutu :p

rohit83

Oct 2, 2012
OnePlus 7T

Also I mentioned some fixes for performance on bb kernel too in the first post and I hope you have done those too

I put bb since jb out of the box deos not have camera support on rejoice or atleast the last time I used that kernel. :confused:

and with this fixes mentioned and on bb kernel with aosp keyboard too, I got antutu of 12000 for our device.

Bro i would like to edit my post that after some time it became really laggy i think miui can never run smoothly on our device coz of low ram :(

bluviper

Oct 6, 2010
MKTICBD
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Xiaomi 11T

when you say bb kernel, its bindass boost right? is that included in the ROM or should i flash it separately?!
is it ok if i dont have any working swap files... dunno how to create one.
also, if the FM radio is already functional?
tia!

Last edited:

5ud0

when you say bb kernel, its bindass boost right? is that included in the ROM or should i flash it separately?!
is it ok if i dont have any working swap files... dunno how to create one.
also, if the FM radio is already functional?
tia!

Yes..and it is included..all the swap and other init.d scripts are in init.d folder.Just give the one you want 777 permissions.
I have not yet tested FM Radio but I think it should be working!

5ud0

Bro i would like to edit my post that after some time it became really laggy i think miui can never run smoothly on our device coz of low ram :(

Bro,

MIUI uses a lot of memory and deep integrated framework results in slow ram and more battery consumption.I have made so much customisation and it resulted in 12000 antutu score but since MIUI keeps application caches and all it still feels laggy for every app and all but after all the patches my rom lags a little to nothing and I rarely use mmx for gaming.So it is going well for me ;)

incorrigiblejv

Jul 21, 2013
Anand
Hey bro,
As told you earlier.. I have mistakenly downloaded weekly update 4.8.29...

And I am out of data right now... So could not download yr ROM... :(
I googled for porting... Also tried to modify/port 4.8.29... Every thing is done but got stuck at boot logo...
Its not booting...
Plz man Help me...
It would be great if you would help me for making it work...
Plz...
If you dont mind, Can you share me the link personally.... Plz...
Or guide me....

5ud0

Hey bro,
As told you earlier.. I have mistakenly downloaded weekly update 4.8.29...

And I am out of data right now... So could not download yr ROM... :(
I googled for porting... Also tried to modify/port 4.8.29... Every thing is done but got stuck at boot logo...
Its not booting...
Plz man Help me...
It would be great if you would help me for making it work...
Plz...
If you dont mind, Can you share me the link personally.... Plz...
Or guide me....

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2464143 :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MIUI for Micromax A110

Features

* Ported ZTE V970
    * 200+ free space on rom most of the times. I even got 263 mb free ram after days of usage :)
    *IEverything is working right out of the box.But some scripts are not supported and are anyway resulting in lag.So I am not responsible for any such
    * Pure Audio built in
    * Tweaks added for Smoothness
    * Battery tweaks added
    * 3G toggle Added
    * I suggest not to add additional tweaks other than mentioned as it will create conflicts with scrips already included and other problems will appear.

Flash Instructions

1. Factory Reset
    2. Install Rom
    3. Reboot

Additional Tweaks

- For Boosting up the Audio,Use Engineering mode from Stock Settings and go over to audio tab increase the normal and loudspeakers setting to 150
    - Use pimp my rom to get the maximum entropy to get smooth UI.Use Pimp my rom only to increase entropy.
    - Use Swap patch for more free ram
    -Rom is already tweaked to the max.At times I even got 268mb free ram :D :good:

BUGS

1. Cam Closes In Video Mode if advanced settings is selected JB Out of The Box Devices
    2. Torch from home is not working.[USE Mi Tool and set Long press Menu for Torch ;)]
    3. If any toggles are not working,then the init.d scripts are causing the problem.Remove all init.d scripts and use swap scripts only.that should solve the problem.

Downloads

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK

OTA UPDATES

Update Instructions

1. Every Week After ZTE is updated.Updater App will ask to download OTA Update
    2. Download the Update and Open the Updater Script
    3. find line assert(apply_patch_check("/system/build.prop and Comment it out
    4. Save the modified Updater Script and Flash it through Recovery
    5. Wipe Dalvik Cache and Fix Permissions
    6. Reboot.

ScreenShots

Screenshots

screenshots :

Regarding showing ZTE v970 in about phone,I forgot to change the name in build.prop that is all.

ScreenShots link
    New Version 4.5.16 and Every Damn Thing Works

MIUI for Micromax A110

Features

* Ported ZTE V970
    * 200+ free space on rom most of the times. I even got 263 mb free ram after days of usage :)
    *IEverything is working right out of the box.But some scripts are not supported and are anyway resulting in lag.So I am not responsible for any such
    * Pure Audio built in
    * Tweaks added for Smoothness
    * Battery tweaks added
    * 3G toggle Added
    * I suggest not to add additional tweaks other than mentioned as it will create conflicts with scrips already included and other problems will appear.

Flash Instructions

1. Factory Reset
    2. Install Rom
    3. Flash Any Kernel for 4.2.2
    4. Reboot

Additional Tweaks

- For Boosting up the Audio,Use Engineering mode from Stock Settings and go over to audio tab increase the normal and loudspeakers setting to 150
    - Use pimp my rom to get the maximum entropy to get smooth UI.Use Pimp my rom only to increase entropy.dont add all the tweaks.
    - Use Swap patch for more free ram
    -Rom is already tweaked to the max.At times I even got 268mb free ram :D :good:

BUGS

1. Cam Closes In Video Mode if advanced settings is selected JB Out of The Box Devices

Downloads
    MIUI 4.3.28

OTA UPDATES

Update Instructions

1. Every Week After ZTE is updated.Updater App will ask to download OTA Update
    2. Download the Update and Open the Updater Script
    3. find line assert(apply_patch_check("/system/build.prop and Comment it out
    4. Save the modified Updater Script and Flash it through Recovery
    5. Wipe Dalvik Cache and Fix Permissions
    6. Reboot.

ScreenShots

New version is out and everything works.Wifi also works and do not use any performance tweaks,I am sure any thing will give you lag.I tweaked for best performance.
    Screenshot shows 1GB RAM how come???
    nice try by 5UD0 but has some issues like
    1.sd card mount problems after usb mount
    2.wifi and BT and GPS toggles not working sometimes had to reboot ..
    3.cam professional mode FC
    4.opening facebook app hangs phone
    5. 3G option missing but works in Engg mode
    Tried project mod boost works well with MIUI but same problems as above
    other than nice rom but we miss MIUI updates from @Akhilendra Gadde (you)
    and 4.4.4 update is not released till now...and waiting for non-stop MIUI updates from both of You...:D

Dont worry about updates from my side. I will release it when it out ;)