Amazfit Minimalist Digital Watchface Generator

Search This thread

drbourbon

Mar 6, 2013
Trento
Hi all, I've made a minimalist watchface generator. You can choose font type (google fonts), size, color and complication positioning.
Enjoy!

https://sawfb.fabiobarbon.click/

preview3.png
preview.png
preview1.png
preview2.png
preview4.png
preview5.png
preview6.png
sample-face-5.png

Last edited:

cembalo

Jan 22, 2007
BRAVO!

Bravo! :good:
Great job! Thanks a lot!
Next step would be to have the possibility to edit background/widgets... ;)

lukpe

Dec 10, 2010
Somehow it doesn't seem to work correctly on my EN version with 1.3.2b software. The time isn't displayed (even with Roboto font selected), and when I select standard widgets, I get the circular ones.

pmos69

Feb 16, 2009
Lisbon
Somehow it doesn't seem to work correctly on my EN version with 1.3.2b software. The time isn't displayed (even with Roboto font selected), and when I select standard widgets, I get the circular ones.

The EN version firmware doesn't support custom digital watchfaces. Only analog.
At least in current 1.3.2b.
Let's hope it gets updated soon.

kakukkmarci

Jan 12, 2017
I would be very grateful if the format of the date could be changed and also if the color of the font could be changed and finally if custom backgrounds could be uploaded.
THX !!!

areynoldsnz

Mar 30, 2011
Christchurch
Hi all, I've made a minimalist watchface generator. You can choose font type (google fonts), size, color and complication positioning.
Enjoy!

Great job, fella!

Is there any way to see all the fonts on one page? The selector is a bit slow, plus can't use up down arrow to change once selected.

Also, any advice on best way to change the colour pallette? Instructions for GIMP or Paint.Net? The built in Camouflage face looks really good in standby, I'd be interested to know how they achieved that.

Cheers!

Last edited:

pieterv10

Aug 22, 2010
Thanks, this is great.

How do I use a different background image? I tried URL and File but neither work.

tspnews

Oct 27, 2007
Awesome designer app!

Does anyone know how ... using this designer or manually editing the watchface files ... to create widget level rings. There are a handful of default faces like 'Strong Beat' and 'im Runner' that have steps, battery, etc as rings or smaller filled bars.

I have a few face ideas that would be great with those items added. I don't see any listing (yet) in other posts and forums about how to create those.

_tsp

madtech360

Jan 18, 2017
Chennai
Awesome designer app!

Does anyone know how ... using this designer or manually editing the watchface files ... to create widget level rings. There are a handful of default faces like 'Strong Beat' and 'im Runner' that have steps, battery, etc as rings or smaller filled bars.

I have a few face ideas that would be great with those items added. I don't see any listing (yet) in other posts and forums about how to create those.

_tsp
There is a circular option for almost all data elements in the designer. If you want to do it manually, you need to change the Model type (I think 1 - text and icon , 2 - for text and icon in circular progress bar).

Please note most of the default watchfaces are not implemented as wfz but as custom layouts and controls. You cannot create filled bars like the default watchfaces, unless you create your own app and implement custom UI elements.

tspnews

Oct 27, 2007
There is a circular option for almost all data elements in the designer. If you want to do it manually, you need to change the Model type (I think 1 - text and icon , 2 - for text and icon in circular progress bar).

Please note most of the default watchfaces are not implemented as wfz but as custom layouts and controls. You cannot create filled bars like the default watchfaces, unless you create your own app and implement custom UI elements.

Thanks, yes I knew about the small circles but was looking for a way to do the large fill bars. Makes sense. Maybe they will expand the wfz format to support them down the way.

babaroga73

Jul 9, 2006
Xiaomi Poco F3
.. and might I add that your watchface generator is awesome!
I'd like more analog hands to choose from , and one page with preview for those and fonts, if it's not too much.

I'll share one I'm proud of , called "H7 Anton BW lines" (I made about 10 with various distinct fonts) , I made it with white BG because it's more readable when backlight is off , on daylight.

EDIT: one analog , readable in sunlight, too

It would be cool if we could change fonts/sizes/colours for date/steps/etc.. is it possible, though ?

Attachments

• face.png
    face.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 398
  • face2.png
    face2.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Reactions: axiel7

Top Liked Posts