Google Wallet on i9020A/i9020T/i9023

Search This thread

themacro

Mar 2, 2011
I just flashed successfully using the zip from this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1286315 —*no force closes or anything.

did not full wipe, only wiped cache and dalvik. flashed on top of stock 2.3.6 rooted+netarchy 1.3.7. (edit: t-mobile nexus.)

did a nandroid beforehand to be safe, of course.

awesome and thanks.

Last edited:

FlyingIceman

Jun 18, 2011
Buglio in Monte
Google Pixel 5
Get it

Installed on
i9020T stock 2.3.6 rooted
in Italy on VodafoneIT
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now I just need to try it in McDonald's (the only shop nearby whit Mastercard paypass) and if it works I need to find out how to refund....

:):):):):):)

Attachments

• Wallet.jpg
    Wallet.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 146
  • Info.jpg
    Info.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 148

red_skittles

Sep 7, 2011
Toronto
Confirmed working on Oxygen 2.3 with TEUV-LOS kernel. FC first time opening. i just rebooted and now I have my $10 from Google

Almost forgot, I'm on a Moblicity i9020t

Last edited:

YourMainDude

Jun 20, 2010
Just bought me a slurpie at 7-11 ... Chick Was Turned On When She Noticed my Phone was paying... her words were " Nu uh... omg" in my mind it was processed as "I Want you" ... lol

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Reactions: AtomicPC
Aug 10, 2010
Running stock 2.3.6 rooted - tried on MC terminals at 7-11. Failed. Tried at McDonalds. Failed. Then flashed CM7 nightly 212 (2.3.7) - still no love at 7-11 or McDonalds.

nauckwj

Apr 5, 2011
Mountain View
Still no citibank...

Even after replacing the build.prop from previous two posters, still getting the "Citi is currently unavailable" error.

Anyone else had any better luck with this today?

Grydrgn

Aug 10, 2010
Used it at CVS twice yesterday -- success!!!

Citi still unavailable however.

Last edited:

Jeevez

Dec 3, 2010
Adding funds in Canada

Worked great for me at Petro-Can with stock rooted 2.3.6. Has anybody figured out how to add funds yet with Canadian credit card or any other means? I tried using CC info with flubbed U.S. address but it didn't go through. Has anybody figured anything out for this? I want to keep using this after the first $10 are used up.

Mudblood69

May 12, 2011
Worked great for me at Petro-Can with stock rooted 2.3.6. Has anybody figured out how to add funds yet with Canadian credit card or any other means? I tried using CC info with flubbed U.S. address but it didn't go through. Has anybody figured anything out for this? I want to keep using this after the first $10 are used up.

i would also like to know this. i havent heard of any success stories yet

deadpool2727

Nov 22, 2010
Works just fine on my phone (I9020A - AT&T - US), added money to the card and than tested it at a second gas station, worked fine at both.

It works for you because you're a US citizen and have a US credit card but us Canadians can't add money to it because it only accepts US credit cards. :(

I thought I was so bad ass paying for my coffee with my phone, the cashier was impressed.

Sei911

Aug 27, 2011
I just want to share my success story. I just bought an Arizona GreenTea at superstore with google wallet. Everything work as intended. My Nexus S is running MIUI 1.9.30.2 with custom kernel FYI. However, there is no way to add funds onto the prepaid MC if you don't have US credit card. There is no option to change country when you enter you credit card address.

AndroidLev

Dec 25, 2010
Melbourne
Loading your Google Prepaid Card outside US

I'm investigating the ability to use a virtual VISA Debit card via Entropay.

Process has gone smoothly...so far...but a final check is being made on my account. Perhaps address verification (which I might fail since I used a well known address in the U.S.).

But it give you a Image of a VISA Card that you fund from any Mastercard or VISA card.

Theoretically it will work. Stay tuned.

Sure it's not the simplest way, but it's a way.

AU
Nexus S
Stock 2.3.6 (OTA from 2.3.4)
Optus
ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0
SU 3.0.1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT: This has been discontinued and downloads removed

Just after getting the 2.3.6 ota on my USA import Nexus i9020a I decided to try the Google Wallet files from the NS4G 2.3.7.... They worked. I even could add the prepaid 10$ card and i'm on SaskTel in Canada :).

Attached is a flashable zip that should work on all i902x models (i can't test it since i'm in Canada).

Install Method: Unsigned, must flash through ClockworkMod Recovery.
    Compatibility: i9020A/i9020T/i9023 (2.3.6)
    Other Roms: It may work on roms other than the 2.3.6 ota but if it doesn't just remove the files listed below via ADB.

Code:
    /System/Shopper.apk
    /System/Wallet.apk
    /Lib/libshopperimageutils-3.so
    /Lib/libshoppervorbisencoder-2.so
    /Lib/libshopperzxingutils-4.so

Note: Credit goes to YourMainDude for the files i used in the Nfc fix :)
    to bad I don't think there is a way to add money to the prepaid Google card, and I don't have a citi bank credit card (nor am I going to get one just for this) so I wont get to much use out of it until they add a little more functionality to it.

If you tap the Google prepaid card, it should move towards the top of the screen, and there is an add funds button in there, as well as a number for money network and stuff. Havn't tried the add funds yet, but it asks for CC info so I assume it works.
    Attached is a flashable zip that should work on all i902x models (i can't test it since i'm in Canada).

Why not? There are many places there in Canada that support Master card paypass system. It should work...

http://www.google.com/wallet/where-it-works.html
    Nightly 210 is 2.3.7 (GWK74) build though.

Ah.. Good to know CM is going past 2.3.4. I'm thinking its a library that's exclusive to the builds for the Nexus S models (eg. something that isn't in public code yet).
    please don't just assume that I know that, if I knew I wouldn't have said anything. So that was actually pretty rude. sorry for getting you excited;)
    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Fair enough. Thanks for being sorry. That's a lesson to double check everything you say, just to be on the safe side. And no, this doesn't apply only to xda or IT, but to everyday life as well. Sorry for putting you in the same category as those people.