[ROM][10.0][angler] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/12/22]

Search This thread

PixelBoot

Recognized Developer

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Google Nexus 6P [angler]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience 10, ROM for the Huawei Nexus 6P

Contributors
PixelBoot
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Unlocked bootloader
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Stable

Created 2019-09-21
Last Updated 2020-03-02

Last edited:

PixelBoot

Recognized Developer
Install Instructions

• Grab our recovery from the peripherals section and install it.
    Through TWRP Recovery:
    Install Zip > Install Image > Choose ‘recovery.img‘ > Select partition ‘Recovery’ > Swipe to confirm flash
    Through Fastboot:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  • Install the ROM and then wipe your internal data partition.
    Through TWRP Recovery:
    Wipe > Format data
    Through Fastboot:
    Code:
    fastboot -w
  • Reboot into system and wait until the process finishes, it could take a little bit. After the installation is done, I suggest waiting before using the phone because it usually goes into thermal throttling after installing a ROM.

Last edited:

abdullahk6809

Nov 12, 2017
Wow finally Andorid 10 is here,,,
Love you bro,,,Thank u so much for keeping angler alive:)

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

FBE Recovery: TWRP
Nexus 6P PixelExperience Telegram Group: Join
Is it the same fbe recovery used to flash pixel experience pie/other fbe roms or it is different/specific recovery for android 10 pixel experience?

Last edited:

PixelBoot

Recognized Developer
Wow finally Andorid 10 is here,,,
Love you bro,,,Thank u so much for keeping angler alive:)

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Is it the same fbe recovery used to flash pixel experience pie/other fbe roms or it is different/specific recovery for android 10 pixel experience?

The recovery in the Periphal OP post has the android 10 compatible TWRP.
Kindly use that recovery to flash this android 10 ROM.

biglo

Jul 18, 2009
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 6
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I flashed you're new recovery, wiped everything and flashed the ROM but I've been stuck on the Google boot screen for about 45mins now. Something I'm missing?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Google Nexus 6P [angler]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience 10, ROM for the Huawei Nexus 6P

Contributors
    PixelBoot
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Unlocked bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2019-09-21
    Last Updated 2020-03-02
    Nexus 6P - End of Support

As most of you may have noticed on the website, it's officially over...
    With all due respect to the PixelExperience Board, the desicion was taken wisely. All due to the 31/12 build, when there were some slight doubts and exaggerated comments that the build was completely broke, I requested as for that build to be taken down, not to be shown alongside the 01/01 build as it was clearly superior.
    According to the team, removing one of the builds is a broken commandment, and so no word was spoken to me about this. I was inactive, enjoying New Year's Day with the family, whilst meetings between the PixelExperience staff upon my desicion.
    A total of 3 reviewers agreed to disallow my maintaining of Nexus 6P, even with the working 01/01 build. Before I snoozed to bed, I noticed the "This edition will no longer receive updates.", alongside the "Maintainer: Unknown".
    I reached out to as many staff members as I could, giving my most detailed explanation in order to defend my position, but it was all looking worse.
    I tested my luck and re-applied for maintainership, but it was instantly rejected.
    Time was starting to pass really quickly, unable to have a good sleep due to the worry of this loss.
    It's officially over everyone. As far as I have spoken with one of the head boards who actually took me into consideration, this is the current status:
    • No maintainer can apply to maintain Nexus 6P (angler).
    • PixelBoot is disallowed as for now to be a part of any relating PixelExperience project.
    I'm sorry to break this news at such a bad time, but I have tried all I could to save this opportunity.
    I don't want anyone of you to take my place as of now, due to large restrictions on angler as so far.
    As a precaution from me, I have backed up all the PixelExperience builds I have published throughout Nexus 6P's lifetime on AndroidFileHost.
    Finally, I will sadly state that I will not proceed further with this project in an unofficial way either.
    I will be sticking to LineageOS 17.0 unofficial for now until things get more clear.
    I need to focus on my examinations, so I will not be leaving this drag me down more than I already was.
    I would like the rest of your decade to move on smoothly, and not let this news bring you down.

Thanks in advance,
    PixelBoot
    Peripherals

FBE Recovery: TWRP
    FBE Recovery (4 Core): TWRP
    BLOD Patch (4 Core): boot.img
    Nexus 6P PixelExperience Telegram Group: Join
    Install Instructions

• Grab our recovery from the peripherals section and install it.
      Through TWRP Recovery:
      Install Zip > Install Image > Choose ‘recovery.img‘ > Select partition ‘Recovery’ > Swipe to confirm flash
      Through Fastboot:
      Code:
      fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    • Install the ROM and then wipe your internal data partition.
      Through TWRP Recovery:
      Wipe > Format data
      Through Fastboot:
      Code:
      fastboot -w
    • Reboot into system and wait until the process finishes, it could take a little bit. After the installation is done, I suggest waiting before using the phone because it usually goes into thermal throttling after installing a ROM.
    December Build had issues. PE team decided to take it down for several reasons. Issues are due to their new source code which destroys angler's camera and video. I'll be trying my upmost to get it settled with another fix. Sorry for the major inconvenience. Wish me luck!