Jumped ship

Search This thread

Mortify1

Oct 21, 2010
Hey guys, i'm outta here.. I have been fed up with my razr for far to long and moved over to a s2 x. Unlocked bootloaders are the bomb!

Sent from my SGH-T989D using XDA

HYDE1000

Sep 24, 2010
Hey guys, i'm outta here.. I have been fed up with my razr for far to long and moved over to a s2 x. Unlocked bootloaders are the bomb!

Funny, I just upgraded from that phone to the RAZR. Pathetic antenna and no updates aren't the bomb!

Oh yeah, who are you again?

Reactions: kabuts

Dakota0206

Sep 17, 2011
www.okc-tech.com
Once the razr gets an unlocked boot loader and official ICS it will be the best phone. Its only been 6 months, what is another 6 months? Next year the razr will be awesome! A year after the razr is released I expect the development to take off! No way devs go to the new phones that will have just come out!

Reactions: Willieumm

nurofenplus

Sep 6, 2010
Brisbane, Queensland.

You are entitled to express your dissatisfaction and good luck with your new choice. I know a number of others whom will not be far behind, five months later and still no ICS which is contrary to what our telco business manager advised us when we purchased a few of these units :)

Now if I could only find a dual core phone about the size of the incredible s or desire with a kick arse camera and ICS (installed, not promised you Motoknobs).

dparm

Mar 28, 2008
969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

FrAsErTaG

May 22, 2009
Canberra
I left for a Piece of Samsung (Galaxus) and I must say... what a terrible device it was so crap that I returned to the moto locked situation because I hated the other.

Mortify1

Oct 21, 2010
there are great roms, ICS, kennels and even radios to flash...mY voice quality is excellent ... Maybe you had a bad phone?

Besides I changed phones for work, and the plan I switched to is unbeatable!

squiggie

Jun 5, 2010
Green Bay, WI
there are great roms, ICS, kennels and even radios to flash...mY voice quality is excellent ... Maybe you had a bad phone?

Besides I changed phones for work, and the plan I switched to is unbeatable!

Too bad the radio hardware blows goats. I know, I had a SGS2 before my RAZR MAXX. Not sure why you felt the need to start a thread about buying a sub-par device...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

cmraymond

Nov 3, 2011
I am amazed at how people are never satisfied when it comes to any Android device. I personally have been through A LOT of phones. I had a Motorola cliq, blackberry 9700, samsux vibrant, galaxy s 4g, mytouch slide 3g, mytouch 4g, mytouch slide 4g, and to my current. Droid RAZR maxx. I am so in love with this phone. It is definitely top banana in my book. If this doesn't cut it for someone, I am afraid there is no phone made for this person that will ever fit the bill. Believe me, I am a self proclaimed phone junkie, but for me I see no other phone that tops this one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA

IP IHI II IL

Sep 16, 2010
I am amazed at how people are never satisfied when it comes to any Android device. I personally have been through A LOT of phones. I had a Motorola cliq, blackberry 9700, samsux vibrant, galaxy s 4g, mytouch slide 3g, mytouch 4g, mytouch slide 4g, and to my current. Droid RAZR maxx. I am so in love with this phone. It is definitely top banana in my book. If this doesn't cut it for someone, I am afraid there is no phone made for this person that will ever fit the bill. Believe me, I am a self proclaimed phone junkie, but for me I see no other phone that tops this one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA

Agreed. As of right now, I feel that this is the best phone available. That WILL change, but right now, the RAZR is King...

\\Carved into this thread by my ICS RAZR//
http://android-gz.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Funny, I just upgraded from that phone to the RAZR. Pathetic antenna and no updates aren't the bomb!

Oh yeah, who are you again?
    Once the razr gets an unlocked boot loader and official ICS it will be the best phone. Its only been 6 months, what is another 6 months? Next year the razr will be awesome! A year after the razr is released I expect the development to take off! No way devs go to the new phones that will have just come out!