NOTE 3 N900T *#0011# IMEI Certi:FAIL,help

Search This thread

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
If it was black listed or blocked you wouldn't be able to use it at all right? You wouldn't get any signal right? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

It won't work because your not on your stock rom.because I'm on wicked rom and mine wouldn't work so I flashed the stock rom back and it worked no problem.

If it was black listed or blocked you wouldn't be able to use it at all right? You wouldn't get any signal right? Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

It won't work because your not on your stock rom.because I'm on wicked rom and mine wouldn't work so I flashed the stock rom back and it worked no problem.

No you'd get signal, just no service. The imei is signed and stored in a database of valid imeis for a network. When you see imei certi fail, it means that that imei did not pass that test when it attempted to register with the network, and was thusly rejected.

Sent from my leanKernel 2.3 powered stock 4.4.2 SM-N900T

Reactions: thanhdang

xda23

Sep 13, 2013
No you'd get signal, just no service. The imei is signed and stored in a database of valid imeis for a network. When you see imei certi fail, it means that that imei did not pass that test when it attempted to register with the network, and was thusly rejected.

So if a devices imei don't pass the test and is for instance rejected from say tmobile or att does it mean that you can't use the device on Gsm carrier such as straight talk,family mobile,etc? Is the device basically junk. Thanks In advance...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.