[Q] HELP!: Radio errors! (New here) HTC one M7

Search This thread

DeEpic6114

Jun 15, 2014
So today I flashed a Custom Rom (Viper rom), and it said it was successful and all in the installer. I then rebooted it as it asked for and it got on the Lock screen, but once I unlocked it, it would bring up a HTC one screen. I thought it was part of the installation so I waited but soon it gave me an error: Process com.htc.htcdialer isn't responding. So I did what I would do and Googled it up and it said it was cause the Radio wasn't working and all so I was told to try and install another rom and I flashed InsertCoin. In the installer it again said that it was successful but I got the same error, Process com.htc.htcdialer isn't responding. Please help me out as it's a new phone. I'm with Wind (Canadian) but I believe it should work with Unlocked stuff.

DeEpic6114

Jun 15, 2014
So today I flashed a Custom Rom (Viper rom), and it said it was successful and all in the installer. I then rebooted it as it asked for and it got on the Lock screen, but once I unlocked it, it would bring up a HTC one screen. I thought it was part of the installation so I waited but soon it gave me an error: Process com.htc.htcdialer isn't responding. So I did what I would do and Googled it up and it said it was cause the Radio wasn't working and all so I was told to try and install another rom and I flashed InsertCoin. In the installer it again said that it was successful but I got the same error, Process com.htc.htcdialer isn't responding. Please help me out as it's a new phone. I'm with Wind (Canadian) but I believe it should work with Unlocked stuff.

I have forgotten to mention that it Shuts it self off every 90 seconds.

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012

thats probably your issue, reflash the rom using twrp 2.6.3.3

Code:
fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img
fastboot erase cache
fastboot reboot-bootloader

then boot in recovery
in twrp, select ''install'' and browse the /sdcard folder to find your rom.zip
swipe to flash
then reboot phone into OS

Last edited:
Reactions: shabzbd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thats probably your issue, reflash the rom using twrp 2.6.3.3

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.3-m7.img
    fastboot erase cache
    fastboot reboot-bootloader

then boot in recovery
    in twrp, select ''install'' and browse the /sdcard folder to find your rom.zip
    swipe to flash
    then reboot phone into OS