12.29 [MT1 Unicom EMUI3.0 B708 stable version] HRT_KangVIP

Search This thread

mazi_v

Sep 5, 2007
hi all. kang emui 3.0 b708 port for mate1 unicom.
download Links: pan.baidu.com/s/1qWHjSMo
Password: ni3x

ROM Name: Mate EMUI3.0 B708 ​​stable version
ROM size: 698 M
Adapter Version: EMUI3.0 Standard Specification for
Test models: Mate-U06
About the Author: HRT team _KangVIP
Support Forum: Pollen Club ( http://cn.club.vmall.com )
Release date: 2014/12/29

This version is based on the official (P6) EMUI 3.0 stable version Standard Specification for making modifications , and make appropriate streamlined.
Desktop icon size is amended as 96dpi, icon arrangement 5X5.
New features using embedded code mode, with the original Emui perfect blend of style.
Disclaimer: Please respect the outcome of labor prohibited on this ROM for secondary packaging! ! !

Favorite local friends like him to support ^ _ ^
---------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
thank: XDA gold-Concert compiled v5 version of the core, improve the splash screen problem.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
------------------ ----------------------------------------
12.29 update Description:

The upper corrected version bug
The update package to the official end of the stable version B708
Modify navigation lock screen button, click the drop-down notification bar, press the lock screen. According to their need to modify the advanced settings other do not remember ...

----------------------------------- ----------
new features and optimized as follows:

kernel support init.d script, and has built-in root privileges
to join the game mode (pull-down shortcut buttons), after opening the game can improve fluency.
condition. Bar time option, can be centered and hidden.
. Join automatic two-way conversation recording, and remove the recording tone can be set to automatically record calls end, the message does not display the recording

navigation bar to join the lock screen button, you can adjust the height and completely hidden.
Home key, back key, task keys, menu key, press the function selection
has the following options:
flashlight | Shortcut menu | Screenshots | Locker | suspension program | Advanced Settings | Voice Assistant |
end of the current program | volume plus | volume down | Menu key | No action

is required when the lock screen button to display the menu button will automatically hide

the status bar double-click action:
The following options are available:
flashlight | Shortcut menu | Screenshots | Locker | suspension program | Advanced Settings | Voice Assistant |
end of the current program | return key | Home key | Menu key | Volume plus | volume reduction | No action

button long press options, vibration intensity settings, etc.
Long press function has the following options:
flashlight | Screen assistant | Screenshots | Locker | suspension program | Task List | voice assistant |
end of the current program | Power Menu | add volume | volume reduction | No action

battery icon set has the following options:
does not show the percentage of
display only the percentage of
the hidden percentage and icon
optional battery icon (two kinds)
top-linear power

. The status bar displays real-time network traffic, there are the following options:
Hide
Show only upload traffic.
show only download traffic.
At the same time show the upload / download traffic.

Modify the ZTE-screen assistant (see the specific effects of the drawings):
All keys long Press the action has the following options:
end of the current program | volume plus | volume down | menu key | Minimize screen Assistant | No action

to increase the screen assistant minimization function (via long press to achieve), watching movies or playing games can be displayed as a small dot
screen memory assistant position, consistent reopen after closing (also the case after the restart the phone) and a closed position before
adding ZTE shots (by length a realization), when shots directly matting, graffiti

. Join shut up tone switch, disable google services and other options
. pulldown restart restart option added to Recovery / Fastboot mode.
. Power menu customization and add flashlights and screenshots options

drop down notification bar calendar display
Click time to enter the alarm settings, press enter date setting
Click on a date into the calendar, press to enter the date set

notification bar added invisible button:
you can select Left / center / right home.
Tap / long press has the following options:
end of the current program | return key | Home key | Menu key | add volume | volume reduction | No Action

. Join operators to customize the display settings.
Added volume keys wakeup option (no need to modify any key)

. added split-screen multitasking mode, you can also start multiple app windows, and you can move the zoom window size and position.
(Mainly transplanted from mokee, part reference code F major, big thank F)
After starting the split-screen mode, the program will appear in the left three buttons:
Press and hold the button on the bottom of the window size can be scaled
and hold the middle button moving window position
click on the top of the button to close the current window

is currently split-screen multitasking is still in WIP (work in progress) Some app does not support, follow-up will continue to follow up ...
others do not remember ^ _ ^

Drawings and brief description:

Continuous Click the version number to open the "Developer Options"

split-screen multitasking start method:
In the task bar window mode press and need to start a program, and click the Start window mode, the program will be windowed mode open, and the emergence of three buttons on the left, hold down the button below the zoom window size, press and hold the center button to move the position of the window, click on the uppermost button to close the current window.

Enabling suspension program: Press-screen menu button (you can define your own specific key), the pop-up shortcut menu and select the program to the suspension

of new features, mainly in the "Advanced Settings" inside.

If some buttons do not appear to enter: Advanced Settings> Reset the system interface reset once.
The default screen, long press the return key aide, aide screen icon changes to a point, can be restored to their original length by
default long press the screen button to start the task assistant screenshots (specific buttons can be customized button)
175542t01xg8x7gehhqndn.jpg

175510t509185j2dq9jwnq.jpg

Brush risk, please make a backup before Brush!
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
Brush require third-party REC, you can download the following link REC (official support brush back 3.0 REC)
CWM Chinese version REC: pan.baidu.com/s/1o6kIZHo
: Perform inside Run.bat, then follow the prompts. -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

has brush into third party Recovery (CWM, TWRP, etc.) of the local Friends of the following cards can brush brush Version:
card brush version Download:
Links: pan.baidu.com/s/1qWHjSMo

Card brush package without decompression, the direct use of third-party REC brush into the can! ! !
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
NOTE: The recommendation is based on EMUI 3.0 version Brush! ! !
Brushing can be no double-wipe, when you can not boot or baffling question then double wipe can be.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
As many resources can not be decompiled, some resources with 16 ary modified. Do this ROM spent more than N effort.
Some built-in software, you can enter streamlined according to their needs.
Unwanted apk, you can uninstall or to your / system / app to delete (KangVIPTools.apk mainly used to implement advanced settings function, you can not delete) the / directory.

Note: Do not modify the system version number information, in order to avoid abnormal situation! ! !

1. This ROM is published by Huawei pollen club HRT team, please indicate.
2. Brush risk, the process need to be cautious. Please strictly follow the instructions or tips related to the consequences of the operation, the brush caused by the owner's own commitment has nothing to do with the team and individuals.
3. If bug or a private letter, please reply to the thread
4. The final interpretation of all pollen club

blankulus

Jun 11, 2008
Kingston
Xiaomi Mi 10
This ROM is great. Having one problem though. The call answering screen takes too long to come up. By the time it comes up sometimes the call has already gone to voicemail.
Is there a fix for this?

Sent from my MT1-U06 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: emanweee

Bartcore3

Oct 20, 2012
Guys? How do I install this ROM?
Currently downloading the file and it says 10h remaining, so while i'm waiting I was reading the instructions but i can't figure what all the "brushes" mean.
I assume this text was translated from chinese but I don't understand. Is it just flashing in TWRP or has it something to do with that REC?

Reactions: emanweee
Currently downloading the file and it says 10h remaining, so while i'm waiting I was reading the instructions but i can't figure what all the "brushes" mean.
I assume this text was translated from chinese but I don't understand. Is it just flashing in TWRP or has it something to do with that REC?
Brushing means wipe, you nave to wipe data,cust,system,cache and dalvik and if you have no important data you can also wipe internal storage.
Then you can flash this ROM and Gapps.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Brushing means wipe, you nave to wipe data,cust,system,cache and dalvik and if you have no important data you can also wipe internal storage.

Bartcore3

Oct 20, 2012
One reply was enough ;)
And that makes sense now (brush = wipe)
I've wiped internal storrage to but no progress. What version of TWRP do you use? I have 2.6.3.0 I think but i saw there's a 2.6.3.3 now.

Also, download failed after 20h of downloading and i don't feel like trying to retry. Someone has a copy?

One reply was enough ;)
I've wiped internal storrage to but no progress. What version of TWRP do you use? I have 2.6.3.0 I think but i saw there's a 2.6.3.3 now.

Also, download failed after 20h of downloading and i don't feel like trying to retry. Someone has a copy?
I am using this modified version by @gold-concert http://hdgrp.blogspot.it/2014/12/teamwin-recovery-usb-otg-supprot-huawei.html?m=1
If you want to try this ROM there is one (based on b708)from another server:
http://hdgrp.blogspot.it/2014/12/huawei-mate-emui-3-android-44-b708.html?m=1

Bartcore3

Oct 20, 2012
Sound like you're doing nothing wrong. what ROM is it? The one OP posted or the one from MounirHero?
I'm not at home FTM but I'll try to test it as soon as possible

Reactions: pooya.king

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi all. kang emui 3.0 b708 port for mate1 unicom.
    download Links: pan.baidu.com/s/1qWHjSMo

ROM Name: Mate EMUI3.0 B708 ​​stable version
    ROM size: 698 M
    Adapter Version: EMUI3.0 Standard Specification for
    Test models: Mate-U06
    About the Author: HRT team _KangVIP
    Support Forum: Pollen Club ( http://cn.club.vmall.com )
    Release date: 2014/12/29

This version is based on the official (P6) EMUI 3.0 stable version Standard Specification for making modifications , and make appropriate streamlined.
    Desktop icon size is amended as 96dpi, icon arrangement 5X5.
    New features using embedded code mode, with the original Emui perfect blend of style.
    Disclaimer: Please respect the outcome of labor prohibited on this ROM for secondary packaging! ! !

Favorite local friends like him to support ^ _ ^
    ---------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
    thank: XDA gold-Concert compiled v5 version of the core, improve the splash screen problem.
    -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
    ------------------ ----------------------------------------
    12.29 update Description:

The upper corrected version bug
    The update package to the official end of the stable version B708
    Modify navigation lock screen button, click the drop-down notification bar, press the lock screen. According to their need to modify the advanced settings other do not remember ...

----------------------------------- ----------
    new features and optimized as follows:

kernel support init.d script, and has built-in root privileges
    to join the game mode (pull-down shortcut buttons), after opening the game can improve fluency.
    condition. Bar time option, can be centered and hidden.
    . Join automatic two-way conversation recording, and remove the recording tone can be set to automatically record calls end, the message does not display the recording

navigation bar to join the lock screen button, you can adjust the height and completely hidden.
    Home key, back key, task keys, menu key, press the function selection
    has the following options:
    end of the current program | volume plus | volume down | Menu key | No action

is required when the lock screen button to display the menu button will automatically hide

the status bar double-click action:
    The following options are available:
    end of the current program | return key | Home key | Menu key | Volume plus | volume reduction | No action

button long press options, vibration intensity settings, etc.
    Long press function has the following options:
    flashlight | Screen assistant | Screenshots | Locker | suspension program | Task List | voice assistant |
    end of the current program | Power Menu | add volume | volume reduction | No action

battery icon set has the following options:
    does not show the percentage of
    display only the percentage of
    the hidden percentage and icon
    optional battery icon (two kinds)
    top-linear power

. The status bar displays real-time network traffic, there are the following options:
    Hide
    Show only upload traffic.
    show only download traffic.
    At the same time show the upload / download traffic.

Modify the ZTE-screen assistant (see the specific effects of the drawings):
    All keys long Press the action has the following options:
    end of the current program | volume plus | volume down | menu key | Minimize screen Assistant | No action

to increase the screen assistant minimization function (via long press to achieve), watching movies or playing games can be displayed as a small dot
    screen memory assistant position, consistent reopen after closing (also the case after the restart the phone) and a closed position before
    adding ZTE shots (by length a realization), when shots directly matting, graffiti

. Join shut up tone switch, disable google services and other options
    . pulldown restart restart option added to Recovery / Fastboot mode.
    . Power menu customization and add flashlights and screenshots options

drop down notification bar calendar display
    Click time to enter the alarm settings, press enter date setting
    Click on a date into the calendar, press to enter the date set

notification bar added invisible button:
    you can select Left / center / right home.
    Tap / long press has the following options:
    end of the current program | return key | Home key | Menu key | add volume | volume reduction | No Action

. Join operators to customize the display settings.
    Added volume keys wakeup option (no need to modify any key)

. added split-screen multitasking mode, you can also start multiple app windows, and you can move the zoom window size and position.
    (Mainly transplanted from mokee, part reference code F major, big thank F)
    After starting the split-screen mode, the program will appear in the left three buttons:
    Press and hold the button on the bottom of the window size can be scaled
    and hold the middle button moving window position
    click on the top of the button to close the current window

is currently split-screen multitasking is still in WIP (work in progress) Some app does not support, follow-up will continue to follow up ...
    others do not remember ^ _ ^

Drawings and brief description:

Continuous Click the version number to open the "Developer Options"

split-screen multitasking start method:
    In the task bar window mode press and need to start a program, and click the Start window mode, the program will be windowed mode open, and the emergence of three buttons on the left, hold down the button below the zoom window size, press and hold the center button to move the position of the window, click on the uppermost button to close the current window.

Enabling suspension program: Press-screen menu button (you can define your own specific key), the pop-up shortcut menu and select the program to the suspension

of new features, mainly in the "Advanced Settings" inside.

If some buttons do not appear to enter: Advanced Settings> Reset the system interface reset once.
    The default screen, long press the return key aide, aide screen icon changes to a point, can be restored to their original length by
    default long press the screen button to start the task assistant screenshots (specific buttons can be customized button)
    175542t01xg8x7gehhqndn.jpg

175510t509185j2dq9jwnq.jpg

Brush risk, please make a backup before Brush!
    -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
    Brush require third-party REC, you can download the following link REC (official support brush back 3.0 REC)
    CWM Chinese version REC: pan.baidu.com/s/1o6kIZHo
    : Perform inside Run.bat, then follow the prompts. -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

has brush into third party Recovery (CWM, TWRP, etc.) of the local Friends of the following cards can brush brush Version:
    card brush version Download:
    Links: pan.baidu.com/s/1qWHjSMo

Card brush package without decompression, the direct use of third-party REC brush into the can! ! !
    NOTE: The recommendation is based on EMUI 3.0 version Brush! ! !
    Brushing can be no double-wipe, when you can not boot or baffling question then double wipe can be.
    As many resources can not be decompiled, some resources with 16 ary modified. Do this ROM spent more than N effort.
    Some built-in software, you can enter streamlined according to their needs.
    Unwanted apk, you can uninstall or to your / system / app to delete (KangVIPTools.apk mainly used to implement advanced settings function, you can not delete) the / directory.

Note: Do not modify the system version number information, in order to avoid abnormal situation! ! !

1. This ROM is published by Huawei pollen club HRT team, please indicate.
    2. Brush risk, the process need to be cautious. Please strictly follow the instructions or tips related to the consequences of the operation, the brush caused by the owner's own commitment has nothing to do with the team and individuals.
    3. If bug or a private letter, please reply to the thread
    4. The final interpretation of all pollen club

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Can i change the launcher?
    One reply was enough ;)

I am using this modified version by @gold-concert http://hdgrp.blogspot.it/2014/12/teamwin-recovery-usb-otg-supprot-huawei.html?m=1
    If you want to try this ROM there is one (based on b708)from another server:
    http://hdgrp.blogspot.it/2014/12/huawei-mate-emui-3-android-44-b708.html?m=1
    One reply was enough ;)