[INFO] Transformer Quick Review

Search This thread

Popsiclestand

Dec 8, 2010
Culver City, CA
Hey, here's a short video review of the Transformer. I did it in a hurry, so it's not very polished, but should give you a good idea of what to expect from the machine.

I love my transformer and use it everyday for many purposes especially since I've gotten the dock and the new firmware has been released.

Popsiclestand

Link: http://vimeo.com/23429967

Reactions: *Daedalus

*Daedalus

May 9, 2011
Very cool review, thanks for that. Two questions:

1) Was your audio popping, with that first track you played? I don't think so, as it wasn't with the other tracks, but the pops didn't sound in time with the music.
2) Could you try playing a game of some description over MyNet? I'm curious to see how laggy it is. (I know there's a Portal 2 one, but that's not the best)

Popsiclestand

Dec 8, 2010
Culver City, CA
Very cool review, thanks for that. Two questions:

1) Was your audio popping, with that first track you played? I don't think so, as it wasn't with the other tracks, but the pops didn't sound in time with the music.
2) Could you try playing a game of some description over MyNet? I'm curious to see how laggy it is. (I know there's a Portal 2 one, but that's not the best)

I haven't had any audio popping that I know of. I think maybe what you're hearing the video could be my dog's collar as she was around while I was filming.

I will try a game and post it when I return home tonight.

stcardinal

Jun 27, 2010
Excellent review. This ought to be on Youtube so more can see it and what this tablet can do.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, here's a short video review of the Transformer. I did it in a hurry, so it's not very polished, but should give you a good idea of what to expect from the machine.

I love my transformer and use it everyday for many purposes especially since I've gotten the dock and the new firmware has been released.

Popsiclestand

Link: http://vimeo.com/23429967