Windows Phone 7 Development Q&A 6PM PDT on Twitter

Search This thread

RustyGrom

Apr 18, 2006
Orlando
The windows phone 7 development team is currently in San Francisco holding some sort of event about development on Windows Phone 7. Charlie Kindel is posting a new blog post later on tonight and they're doing a question and answer on twitter @wp7dev at 6PM PDT (about 2hrs from now). Me thinks they're going to unleash some details about everything tonight (why hold a Q&A if they're just going to say 'wait til MIX'?) They were already going to have to spill the beans before MIX since they're doing presentations on Windows Phone 7 game development at GDC next week.

All these questions people have been wondering on here? This is your chance to get them answered. http://blogs.msdn.com/ckindel/default.aspx

gogol

May 20, 2005
What does "^LU" , "^MK" and "^SH" mean at the end of tweet?

I am not twitter user btw :)

ramdroid77

May 7, 2009
****! frigging time zones!!! I can't stay awaken the whole night (well sometimes I still do)

ramdroid77

May 7, 2009
Okay, we'll have 95.8% of the world's surface destroyed and relocate the entire human population to the remainder - that way everyone will be in the same time zone as you. Might be a little crowded, though. :)

There was no chance I'd have caught this event. It was announced during night and finished before morning. GNAAAAAAAA! But like stated before it seems I really missed nothing, so IMO it's okay to see our world's surface remain few more days.

Kloc

Sep 18, 2008
Yeah the aren't going to release much info from now until mix. I hope then we can get every quest we've had solidly answered.