[DIBBLED] ♦ Request your Logo ♦ [Devs only]

Are you satisfied?

• Total voters
Search This thread

dibbled

May 17, 2017
https%3A%2F%2Fdl.xda-developers.com%2F4%2F1%2F7%2F1%2F8%2F1%2F4%2FXDA_Signature_wl.png%3Fkey%3D4AM1Y7C4FIJ7aZpRfAGzSg%26ts%3D1496651032

Hi XDA,
I just learned some designing and wanted to do something for you guys on here @XDA
I AM OFFERING THIS SERVICE FOR FREE!
I will try to create a good looking logo for your project that you can use. Logo is not that important but having a one will give your project a new identity. I will try my best.

Before bumping your post please give me some time because this thing takes time.

MAKE SURE!
You provide a link to your project.
Your project must have a good community and is alive. (no old or dead projects)
Before requesting make sure you are describing your project nicely like ideas (link to any logo that inspires you (image)), colors or typographic logo etc. [I will not be designing a logo that needs too much hardwork]
If you don't have any idea for the logo then please try filling this doc (answer as many questions as you can)
Click here to open the document

My work on second post
or visit my blog dibbledesigns.blogspot.com

License: (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) [If this license doesn't suit your needs then please contact me]
Details:
You are free to:

Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.

Last edited:

dibbled

May 17, 2017
iam wanna one
here is my description
iam creating a rom called SuperNova
1-this logo inspires me
lh3.googleusercontent.com/s1t4gv5iLSHEbEbY34ZCC2iU0Cv2vPncciKOlBzTfDk5NPV9LWTA3vf-yLHl_3wHUdw=w300-rw
2-i wann a color like red /yellow
3- i want it to look material contains the logo with project name (SuperNova)
and thanks

you only gave me one example design. The one you gave is of meteoroid and your project reflects a galaxy. It was really hard for me to picture these two. If you have any idea than you are welcome to share. Anyways heres my attempt take a look:
imgur.com/a/jnjkY

Last edited:

apk5656

Mar 11, 2016
cairo
you only gave me one example design. The one you gave is of meteoroid and your project reflects a galaxy. It was really hard for me to picture these two. If you have any idea than you are welcome to share. Anyways heres my attempt take a look:
imgur.com/a/jnjkY

no not like that i didnt like the design cuz there is nothing reelcts the name of project
the logo what i want including the floating meteor in material design like the same logo as my example in the last comment and beside that floating material meteor i wanna the name of project and thx for replying
if my explain not good tell me and i will explain more
and sorry for bad en

dibbled

May 17, 2017
no not like that i didnt like the design cuz there is nothing reelcts the name of project
the logo what i want including the floating meteor in material design like the same logo as my example in the last comment and beside that floating material meteor i wanna the name of project and thx for replying
and sorry for bad en

So, all you want is that meteor? here you go:
http://imgur.com/a/rLwyv
and my bad supernova means a bright exploding star, i was looking for pics and said that it was a galaxy. Apology from me. Btw how is this?

p.s. i will be using the old one as my avatar from now.

Attachments

• q1hQPKq.jpg
    q1hQPKq.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 725
Last edited:

apk5656

Mar 11, 2016
cairo
imgur.com/a/jnjkY

and my bad supernova means a bright exploding star, i was looking for pics and said that it was a galaxy. Apology from me. Btw how is this?

awesome i really liked it but please my last thing is can you do the same meteor but with purple color and with yellow and red tails that my last order plese and thanks for you i was looking for this for a lot

Last edited:

dibbled

May 17, 2017
awesome i really liked it but please my last thing is can you do the same meteor but with purple color and with yellow and red tails that my last order plese and thanks for you i was looking for this for a lot

Sorry, i am late. I was out of the city. I couldn't inform. But now i am back so
Here you go:

Attachments

• A7ZHjIH.jpg
    A7ZHjIH.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 866

TenSeventy7

Hi @dibbled! I saw you're featured on the XDA front page. Great work! These would be useful for developers who wants a new look to their projects. :)

I would like to request a logo for my project, Prime ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. The project is very much alive, and is started 3 weeks ago (I think).

I already designed a few logos for the ROM, which was formerly named Gracified Hybrid. But at it's current iteration, I have no ideas and just ended up with a wordmark.

twoblacksmall.png

I answered a few questions on the questionnare you've provided:
  • The ROM much plays upon the concept of being elegant and beautiful, but is playful and customizable.
  • These images inspire me:

samsung_s_sharp_by_629lyric-d8y77l9.png
    - Font is Samsung Sharp Sans

58472443-Shooting-star-sign-Flat-style-black-icon-on-transparent-background--Stock-Vector.jpg

• Main colors are yellow and blue.
  • I like flat/material design.
  • I like one with just the logo and one with the wordmark.
  • It's the flagship project I'm currently working on, so 10.

Glad these answers everything you need.

Thank you! :)

Project page: https://xdaforums.com/grand-prime/development/rom-gracified-hybrid-5-1-1-t3606046

Sent from my Galaxy Grand Prime using XDA Labs

KillerClaw321

Jan 4, 2015
Can you make a orange logo similar to this one(http://i.imgur.com/gy7sVrS.png)
Since the name is OrangeArrow can you add an arrow to it or however you see fit? I just put up the orange as a reference.

I'd really appreciate it :)
(The rom is a stock modified rom for the S7 Tmobile Variant)

Last edited:

abrahamjroy

Jul 17, 2016
Masada
Request

Could i have one for a carbon footprint calculator that im building,something with a bit of dark green to lime green gradient color scheme,and with a leaf or something that you think is apt as the shape,maybe the leaf shaped as a footprint if it looks okayish,Thanks in advance

iam_delan0

Jan 21, 2014
Goa
Request for Ultra Lean Rom

Hey I saw you featured on the portal.... I am just an enthusiast beginner ROM builder. Here is my project.... ULTRA LEAN ROM

I did try making a few logos, but I did not have anything specific in mind. If you could please give a few designs with either the ROM initial's (eg. UL or Ultra Lean) on a white background with black text or designs. I will attach one which I tried making along with the tagline.

My aim for the project is to keep the ROM as light and snappy as possible with optimizations. More like a Lean and clean ROM.

Cheers :cowboy:

Attachments

• ul_lOGO.JPG
    ul_lOGO.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 326

dibbled

May 17, 2017
Hi @dibbled! I saw you're featured on the XDA front page. Great work! These would be useful for developers who wants a new look to their projects. :)

I would like to request a logo for my project, Prime ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. The project is very much alive, and is started 3 weeks ago (I think).

I already designed a few logos for the ROM, which was formerly named Gracified Hybrid. But at it's current iteration, I have no ideas and just ended up with a wordmark.

twoblacksmall.png

I answered a few questions on the questionnare you've provided:
  • The ROM much plays upon the concept of being elegant and beautiful, but is playful and customizable.
  • These images inspire me:

samsung_s_sharp_by_629lyric-d8y77l9.png
    - Font is Samsung Sharp Sans

58472443-Shooting-star-sign-Flat-style-black-icon-on-transparent-background--Stock-Vector.jpg

• Main colors are yellow and blue.
  • I like flat/material design.
  • I like one with just the logo and one with the wordmark.
  • It's the flagship project I'm currently working on, so 10.

Glad these answers everything you need.

Thank you! :)

Project page: https://xdaforums.com/grand-prime/development/rom-gracified-hybrid-5-1-1-t3606046

Sent from my Galaxy Grand Prime using XDA Labs

Hi there! Take a look at http://imgur.com/a/b3aPf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fdl.xda-developers.com%2F4%2F1%2F7%2F1%2F8%2F1%2F4%2FXDA_Signature_wl.png%3Fkey%3D4AM1Y7C4FIJ7aZpRfAGzSg%26ts%3D1496651032

Hi XDA,
    I just learned some designing and wanted to do something for you guys on here @XDA
    I AM OFFERING THIS SERVICE FOR FREE!
    I will try to create a good looking logo for your project that you can use. Logo is not that important but having a one will give your project a new identity. I will try my best.

Before bumping your post please give me some time because this thing takes time.

MAKE SURE!
    You provide a link to your project.
    Your project must have a good community and is alive. (no old or dead projects)
    Before requesting make sure you are describing your project nicely like ideas (link to any logo that inspires you (image)), colors or typographic logo etc. [I will not be designing a logo that needs too much hardwork]
    If you don't have any idea for the logo then please try filling this doc (answer as many questions as you can)
    Click here to open the document

My work on second post
    or visit my blog dibbledesigns.blogspot.com

License: (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) [If this license doesn't suit your needs then please contact me]
    Details:
    You are free to:

Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
    Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
    for any purpose, even commercially.
    This license is acceptable for Free Cultural Works.
    The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
    Under the following terms:

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
    No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
    XDA_Signature_wl.png

Above image shows some logos I have made. Incase you can't see the above image try viewing attachment or visiting this link to see my work for XDA
    you can visit my blog for all my work dibbledesigns.blogspot.com
    Post your project request and get a new identity now!
    and sorry for bad en

Sorry, i am late. I was out of the city. I couldn't inform. But now i am back so
    Here you go:
    iam wanna one
    here is my description
    iam creating a rom called SuperNova
    1-this logo inspires me
    lh3.googleusercontent.com/s1t4gv5iLSHEbEbY34ZCC2iU0Cv2vPncciKOlBzTfDk5NPV9LWTA3vf-yLHl_3wHUdw=w300-rw
    2-i wann a color like red /yellow
    3- i want it to look material contains the logo with project name (SuperNova)
    and thanks

imgur.com/a/jnjkY