Help! ICS bootloader v3 issue.

Search This thread

joucca

Mar 27, 2011
Can someone help me?

I installed ICS bootloader v3 exactly like Civato's guide told in the developers forum. All went fine. But now I have tried different roms on my device. Problem is like this. Rom boots normally and I can use it, but when device go to sleep example I press the power button. If I press the power button again tablet won't wake up. I need to press power button long time to shut it up and then boot the device again. What went wrong? Can someone help?

dibb_nz

Sep 23, 2010
Shake City
yawn....sleep of death

Can someone help me?

I installed ICS bootloader v3 exactly like Civato's guide told in the developers forum. All went fine. But now I have tried different roms on my device. Problem is like this. Rom boots normally and I can use it, but when device go to sleep example I press the power button. If I press the power button again tablet won't wake up. I need to press power button long time to shut it up and then boot the device again. What went wrong? Can someone help?

yeh. yeh its the SOD hundreds of posts about it!!! ....may have something to do with the different roms you've tried...but then it may not....
flash back to hc to get rid of it....and wait for the official ics ota..
reflash v3 again.....and hope it works
go read some of the posts and see if u can come up with your own fix:)

civato

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
Can someone help me?

That is because all the custom ICS except Flexreaper install the wrong boot.img. go to my flexreaper thread and flash one of the kernels for ICS bootloader users. You can use it on my flexreaper and on lightspeed. Taboonay got its own ICS kernel for ICS bootloader users so look in that thead. Icylisous only works on HC bootloaders so that one you cannot use.
do this and.your sod will be gone.

joucca

Mar 27, 2011
Thanks to all.

Does someone know download link for HC bootloader. And installation guide would be nice too. I am a newbie with tablets....

Sent from my GT-I9001 Broodrom RC5 using XDA

D

Deleted member 2943498

That is because all the custom ICS except Flexreaper install the wrong boot.img. go to my flexreaper thread and flash one of the kernels for ICS bootloader users. You can use it on my flexreaper and on lightspeed. Taboonay got its own ICS kernel for ICS bootloader users so look in that thead. Icylisous only works on HC bootloaders so that one you cannot use.

That finally answered my biggest question of the last days. Thanks.:)

D

Deleted member 2943498

That's fine. But next time use the search function before creating a new thread.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can someone help me?