[Q] Xperia sola flashtool driver error

Search This thread

Shankydhuri

Sep 11, 2012
Recently installed Windows7 after that flashtool show not driver install but I am already.
try everything and got worked when phone attached with usb thethering on and show above msg when off!!
why is this happened any solution??
I want to root my phone but this issue didn't allowed me so plz....

Last edited:

rahulns.xe

May 15, 2012
Kochi
Recently installed Windows7 after that flashtool show not driver install but I am already.
try everything and got worked when phone attached with usb thethering on and show above msg when off!!
why is this happened any solution??
I want to root my phone but this issue didn't allowed me so plz....

Try installing the flash tool again, and make sure you install the driver package in driver folder under flashtool directory. Also while installing the driver package make sure you select your phone model number and also select the fastboot and flashmode drivers

Shankydhuri

Sep 11, 2012
That is what I exactly do..
As I'm using flashtool and do moding from last 8-9 months, So I guess I do every step properly.. btw any other advice??

Last edited:

xxrahulxx

Aug 29, 2012
Go to device manager, uninstall pre-existing drivers named Android ADB Device etc and then try.

Sent from my MT27i using xda app-developers app

Shankydhuri

Sep 11, 2012
Not solved

Try everything but nothing worked!!!
lastly flashed GB firmware n problem solved!!
bt start again when flashed stock ics :(

Last edited:

soulhackereborn

Jul 8, 2012
Yup follow the steps ..
1) Install SEUS or PCC
2) Let it detect your device , once that is done then disconnect device.
3) Install latest Flash tool & reboot desktop and ur phone..
4) Switch on ur device and switch on Debugging mode on & let flashtool detect ur device...
5) If it doesn't reinstall the drivers from the below path C://Flashtool//drivers//drivers.exe
Run .exe file
6) A window will pop up for your device selection and choice of which drivers to install choose fastboot ,flash mode,Xperia Sola
7) Accept all window permissions that windows will ask you for installing drivers manually... this will take time like 8-10min
8) Once done reboot device and Desktop
Try connecting in fast boot or flash mode ... your device will be detected Enjoi
Cheers!!!

Sent from my Xperia Sola using xda premium

Hel22

Feb 10, 2013
Yup follow the steps ..
1) Install SEUS or PCC
2) Let it detect your device , once that is done then disconnect device.
3) Install latest Flash tool & reboot desktop and ur phone..
4) Switch on ur device and switch on Debugging mode on & let flashtool detect ur device...
5) If it doesn't reinstall the drivers from the below path C://Flashtool//drivers//drivers.exe
Run .exe file
6) A window will pop up for your device selection and choice of which drivers to install choose fastboot ,flash mode,Xperia Sola
7) Accept all window permissions that windows will ask you for installing drivers manually... this will take time like 8-10min
8) Once done reboot device and Desktop
Try connecting in fast boot or flash mode ... your device will be detected Enjoi
Cheers!!!

I'll try that for my XU but what is SEUS?

Hel22

Feb 10, 2013
Den bro either ur data cable faulty or USB port ... this should work bro!!
Dun know what's wrong ..
Try formatting ur device and then try again

I know... Well computer is less than a week old... I will try to restore phone but my Internet is making me problems so I'll do it on another computer.

nihi22

Feb 18, 2013
visakhapatnam
drivers not found

i installed kitkat by freack_v and since then flashtool says that drivers are not installed.
it used to detect my phone even when i was on munjeni's cm11 kitkat rom.
but now on freack's rom it is not detecting.
i updated flashtool to latest version and still not working.

Top Liked Posts