[Q] CM11 on 101G9

Search This thread

hellsbrink

Jan 2, 2014
Ok, I've had a search and can't find what I'm looking for so maybe someone here can help.

Just installed CM11 on my 101G9, all seems to be ok, BUT I have an aversion to the "cellphone" layout instead of the more "classic" Archos button, status bar, etc, layout.

How do I change things so it's more like the "normal" Archos layout which is easier on my fat fingers (which have trouble getting the status bars at the top of the screen to drop when necessary)?

aureliensas

May 3, 2014
Ok, I've had a search and can't find what I'm looking for so maybe someone here can help.

Just installed CM11 on my 101G9, all seems to be ok, BUT I have an aversion to the "cellphone" layout instead of the more "classic" Archos button, status bar, etc, layout.

How do I change things so it's more like the "normal" Archos layout which is easier on my fat fingers (which have trouble getting the status bars at the top of the screen to drop when necessary)?

Hello, i done the same things, and i have too cellphone option ! but most of all, camera doesn't work ! i'm using Archos 101 G9 250 go !

Anyonee

May 28, 2014
Bugs or not?

I have tried the ROM. It's great! But I have some problems:

- Accelerator, x and y reversed. No way to play a game like Need for Speed.
- / System is ro, can't be remounted to rw. Is there no rw kernel?

Does anyone have these problems too?

kuskro

Sep 6, 2009

Open the terminal app and write:

su
mount -o remount,rw /

Reactions: Anyonee

schneke3

Jun 19, 2010
Problem with Android Debug Monitor

Hi,
I'd like to post in the thread in the development forum, but I can't because I have too few posts.

My problem is that ADB works without any problem, but the Android Debug Monitor just doesn't work. Stangely, it shows the tablet in the list, but without a name. I already tried to get it to work on linux, but I have the same problem there, either. Is it my or the tablet's fault? I'll attach a screenshot that shows the problem.

By the way, is it normal that there are lots of "ERROR opening temp sensor: No such file or directory" errors in the logcat?

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 52

Anyonee

May 28, 2014

su
mount -o remount,rw /

Shame on me... Thanks a lot. The remount-option of my file-manger doesn't work. (Maybe KitKat restrictions). This way is ok. So I'll generate a symbolic link and Adaway works again. Thanks!

And what about this:
Does anyone have an idea?

Anyonee

May 28, 2014
Shame on me... Thanks a lot. The remount-option of my file-manger doesn't work. (Maybe KitKat restrictions). This way is ok. So I'll generate a symbolic link and Adaway works again. Thanks!

And what about this:
Does anyone have an idea?

Problem solved:
Switching from CM11 11_05_2014-21_19_00 to build 06_06_2014-21_46_36.
Now it works. Including the camera.

Bor-ka

Jul 10, 2014
Hardware accelerated video player

Did anybody try stock archos videoplayer with its (paid) hardware decoder on CM11?
I use this device on regular basis as a video player for my children, and there are lots of cartoons that non-hardware-accelerated player does not play.

What bothers me:

1) I suspect that the android 3.0 player with the hardware supprot will not run on 4.* CM. But may be I'm mistaken since there is 4.0.4-based stock rom.
2) The ac3 plugin was sold as an aos-file - what is it and how can I install it in the CM?

So, if anybody tested this and has postive/negative feedback, please share it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

su
    mount -o remount,rw /