[APP][5+]Customized Pixel Launcher (based on amirzaidi AOSP Pixel Launcher)

Search This thread

pblasi

Sep 16, 2011
Tried this version, but when press on the weather nothing happens. It's funny because in my girlfriend moto z play, the last version of the launcher with the last version of google app works just fine.

Same here, google weather is not opening when touching icon+temperature in "at a glance". I get message "app is not installed". It stopped working suddenly few day ago. Tried going back to previous versions of CPL and google app but it didn't help.

jmccros

Jun 2, 2008
Same here, google weather is not opening when touching icon+temperature in "at a glance". I get message "app is not installed". It stopped working suddenly few day ago. Tried going back to previous versions of CPL and google app but it didn't help.
Use 8.19.6.21 of the Google app from apkmirror. It has dark mode on the newsfeed and the weather app works

wilkinsonr

Sep 22, 2018
Las Vegas
Weather not working

The weather gives the "app not installed" error from the widget embedded in the launcher. If I add the widget from the widget menu it works. Phone is a ZTE blade Zmax running stock Nougat 7.1.1.

Reactions: ajcantu@gmail.com

drew071

Jul 27, 2010
The weather gives the "app not installed" error from the widget embedded in the launcher. If I add the widget from the widget menu it works. Phone is a ZTE blade Zmax running stock Nougat 7.1.1.
I'm having this issue to on galaxy s8 android pie. Only just started experiencing this

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

wilkinsonr

Sep 22, 2018
Las Vegas
Dev seems to abandoned this app

Seems to me like the dev @whataudoinghere has dropped out and isn't supporting the app anymore ☹️. Amir has updated his version, I just have spent an inordinate amount of time to set up this app and don't really want to start over...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CPL Launcher (based on amirzaidi AOSP Pixel Launcher)
    or another version of the pixel launcher
    Features:
    Code:
    The full list will be in the near future

Thanks for:
    Amir Zaidi (amirzaidi), Lawnchair team (deletescape, paphonb, fonix232, divadsn, Rawi666), ezio84, arco, jrizzoli, nebkat, xyyx, Mazda—, chauek, Thecrazyskull, stavros3006, yukuku, hundeva, Naquaduh, martin-stone
    Without these people I would not have been able to do it
    CPL (Customized Pixel Launcher)
    version: 1.10.2 - 06/13/2018

Changes:
    The background in the menu should be corrected with the search bar turned off and the P style docking bar
    Option to display widgets in full size
    Option to lock the screen 'through the black screen'
    Ability to set the background color for the adaptive icon
    Other minor changes
    new version

I do not have time (and yes, I'm just too lazy to write a full changelog in English), so I'll just leave a new version here

CPL 1.6.2

You can see the changes on GitHub

Important changes:
    A beautiful translation into English from stavros3006. I think it's even better than the Russian translation, which I write for myself and users from Russia.
    The search bar now can be disabled in the settings, so the version is now only one (you have to delete the old version without search bar and install this cleanly)
    Fix disappearing widgets
    Double tap to sleep (Ported from Lean Launcher)
    Now you can choose absolutely any color for the search bar and lables (yukuku ambilwarna color picker)
    Can someone upload here the latest beta builds by any chance?

Here you are
    Has anyone the new version CPL_1.10.4.3B beta 2_040818.apk?
    I have seen in 4pda but I can not download it.
    Thanks
    Hi,

Here in attachment ;)