pics blurry on mobile LTE/3g, but clear on wifi?

Search This thread

SayWhat10

Jun 27, 2010
Miami
www.msn.com
I have a problem where i run a few apps, and the pics (that are downloaded to be view) are clear while im on wifi. but when im on mobile, even LTE, the pics are blurry, like they are pixelated.

Did i trip an option to compress data, to save on data, when on a mobile connection?

what gives?

please help

SayWhat10

Jun 27, 2010
Miami
www.msn.com
Well since i didnt get any replies, i did some more research. I went to the sprint store and tried the stock phone on display, SAME thing happens. So its not my phone thats the problem. For kicks though, I went to the Note 3 and ran the same app, and it WAS pixelated as well, totally different phone!

So i dug some more,and I see many people are experiencing the problem:

https://community.sprint.com/baw/message/751345#751345

None of yall are experiencing this?

colbynmeghan

May 25, 2008
Gonzales
Sounds like your connection is slower than your wifi to fully render the picture.
Try this on Google images give it a few to see if a picture is fully rendered

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

SayWhat10

Jun 27, 2010
Miami
www.msn.com
Eh..... Did you read the link?

Everything else on a page or in an app renders, would be strange to be just images not. Don't know what you mean by Google images

colbynmeghan

May 25, 2008
Gonzales
Eh..... Did you read the link?

Everything else on a page or in an app renders, would be strange to be just images not. Don't know what you mean by Google images

Just search for an image any image.
When I did it took longer for it to render completely than my wifi. It all has to do with your connection.

Some images need a little more time on a network to render. Happen to every phone I had, but I'm on att and I'm throttled a week into my bill which is my problem.

colbynmeghan

May 25, 2008
Gonzales
It's got to be your networking unless it's that app. Since you also tried with a note 3 and it was the same.

Can you post the app I'll try it and see if anything changes.