[Q] Needed Bell HTC One stock recovery

Search This thread

_MrAwesome_

Sep 9, 2012
Toronto
software model 4.19.666.8
android version 4.4.2
sense version 5.5

So i just need the stock recovery because i need to RMA, (my speaker broke) i just need the file and some instructions, sorry im a noob at this :(
i installed twrp and i dont know how to get stock back can someone help?

can i just flash any recovery? will that work?

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
software model 4.19.666.8
android version 4.4.2
sense version 5.5

So i just need the stock recovery because i need to RMA, (my speaker broke) i just need the file and some instructions, sorry im a noob at this :(
i installed twrp and i dont know how to get stock back can someone help?

can i just flash any recovery? will that work?

look here
http://d-h.st/users/guich/?fld_id=29380#files

I think any 4.xx.666.x recovery should work

_MrAwesome_

Sep 9, 2012
Toronto
OK .. Good luck to you

Alright i got it to work,
STEP 1)
flashed 4.3 Bell nandroid

STEP 2)
once the software was at 4.3 i flashed the recovery 3.18.666.8

now i just have one problem my pc doesnt recognize adb devices when im in fastboot. is there a solution to this? when im not in fastboot it connects just fine. the device shows up in device manager too just cant access it, ive tried a couple of usbs and 2 different usb ports. nothing do you know what could be the issue?

Last edited:

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
STEP 1)

STEP 2)

now i just have one problem my pc doesnt recognize adb devices when im in fastboot. is there a solution to this? when im not in fastboot it connects just fine. the device shows up in device manager too just cant access it, ive tried a couple of usbs and 2 different usb ports. nothing do you know what could be the issue?

adb only works when your in custom recovery or booted to the Android OS
not in fastboot usb ... only fastboot commands work in fastboot usb. what are you trying to do next ?

skymaster00

Oct 18, 2009
STEP 1)

STEP 2)

where find you recovery for this version of htc one, my htc one have the same version and not find recovery stock for install ota.

you can said where you find?

sorry my english.