05/19/2011 WCX ILLUMINATI SERIES EURO TP2 HQ Youtube 21916/23148/2021 CFC'd

Search This thread

kenslaters

Apr 3, 2009
this ROM works great WC, i've tried almost every ROM on the forum and at least for me, this is the best and bugless one. I have a tilt 2 but i live in Chile and your tilt 2 ROM causes me some lost of signal, don't know why. however, i tried this one, change the keyboard map and until now and even from older version i dont have any important bug to report. So thanks for your grate work.

well, the only thing i dont like is the illuminati welcome screen...can be modified?

thanks again!

PD: i also tried Ichibar ROM and the sense speed is awsome, maybe if you have some time could take a look at that ;)

W

Wild Child

Tilt2 rom is made for att carrier...which is why you would have worse signal using it in the country your in....this one is a euro build which is more suitable for your signal.....ichibar's roms are his style,personally, I dont like the new ui and where there are some speed benefits,I choose to stick with old ui for stability,memory consumption/controllablity

Regards,
WC

this ROM works great WC, i've tried almost every ROM on the forum and at least for me, this is the best and bugless one. I have a tilt 2 but i live in Chile and your tilt 2 ROM causes me some lost of signal, don't know why. however, i tried this one, change the keyboard map and until now and even from older version i dont have any important bug to report. So thanks for your grate work.

well, the only thing i dont like is the illuminati welcome screen...can be modified?

thanks again!

PD: i also tried Ichibar ROM and the sense speed is awsome, maybe if you have some time could take a look at that ;)

Last edited:

kenslaters

Apr 3, 2009
Tilt2 rom is made for att carrier...which is why you would have worse signal using it in the country your in....this one is a euro build which is more suitable for your signal.....ichibar's roms are his style,personally, I dont like the new ui and where there are some speed benefits,I choose to stick with old ui for stability,memory consumption/controllablity

Regards,
WC

i choose your TP2 rom for the same reason. Sense in your rom work pretty smooth anyway.

kenslaters

Apr 3, 2009
Just a question ...

When i make or receive a phone call, 3g turns to Edge, and then to GPRS...
Seconds after finish the call, it makes reverse process to 3G...

Is just me, my carrier or just the way windows works?
Can i make something to fix this?

thanks!

W

Wild Child

I would have to say your carrier.....the radio interprets signal coming from them.....

Just a question ...

When i make or receive a phone call, 3g turns to Edge, and then to GPRS...
Seconds after finish the call, it makes reverse process to 3G...

Is just me, my carrier or just the way windows works?
Can i make something to fix this?

thanks!

Vryolaka

Mar 31, 2010
Excellent!

This is the first custom ROM I've tried on my Touch Pro 2 and i have to say it's excellent. Much better than the stock Vodafone ROM I had on here and as I'm on O2 and it automatically detects and sets up the phone for the O2 network it saved me about 45 minutes of messing around finding the settings again.

Only thing I've not tested yet is the photo-messaging, fingers crossed i don't have to do the registry edit again to make the pictures show up full screen, but even if i do, I'll still be recommending this one!

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on any updates released for this, good work Wild Child!

iris_aim

Mar 10, 2006
Lahore
hey,thanks for all the hard work

jus wanted to know when should we expect an upgrade/TP2 Euro rom with sense 2.1?:)

-Jonny-

May 14, 2007
Crawley (Gatwick, London)
Very stable ROM. I have had a few times (ovver last 2 weeks) where I needed soft-reset. Usually when running iGo8, but I cannot reproduce it. It seems fairly fast, and as I needed something that I could rely on as I'm on holiday abroad, it has been just that - very reliable and everything works as I expect.

Many thanks WC, I may look at 6.5.x ROM sometime in the future, but this is definately the best ROM I have come across (and I've downloaded & flashed quite a few!)

W

Wild Child

Thanks for the compliments, I try to please....New builds will be posted Sunday or Monday....

Regards,
WC

W

Wild Child

All new builds have been released as of 09/09/2010....

Enjoy,
WC

-Jonny-

May 14, 2007
Crawley (Gatwick, London)
I'm having problems sending a group message...

Manilla- People Tab
All People (Left Soft-Key)
Groups Tab
Choose Group
Choose Send Group Message

From here I can't do anything!

W

Wild Child

New builds will be out this coming Monday the 18th...

Regards,
WC

W

Wild Child

2 new builds will be going up this evening for the euro version

Regards,
WC

W

Wild Child

No these were just finished today...if interested, please send private message with either msn messenger account or yahoo messenger account for easier communication in trouble shooting bugs etc

Regards,
WC

I'm using your 6.5 latest build with manila 2.5 and htc messaging, is that it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try the one attached, and tell me if ti works well for you, as it does for me.
    The phone is still and silent as the hand takes hold of it firmly, gripping it tight..it presses it's finger to the phones power button...the phone is so turned on it's screen lights up..a mini usb cable is forced into it's orifice and the phone feels connected to the hosting pc...the phone wants more and it's going to get it...and get it good...the pc thrusts it's downloaded rom update deeply into the phone...penetrating it completely...the phone passes out from the experience...just for a moment as the rom takes control of it's insided.....you mean "those" kind of graphics?