Do you like Androids default browser?

Do you like Default browser?

• Total voters
Search This thread

RaYMiiku

Nov 17, 2013
Back on my gb, i used to hate stock browser, i used dolphin instead. But when I upgraded to ics I saw a post that said the androids default browser was good. So I gave it a chance, and it was good. I mean, veery good. Now with jellybean it still good, actually better. Yes, it only supports a number if tabs at the time, yes, it doesnt have cool add ons, and yes, its not the most beautiful thing in the world. But its fast at the start and at loading pages, its ultra smooth, its simple, its light, stable, its created for android, so its 100% safe, etc...
So... What do you think about this browser? I have been trying all the browsers and they are cool, but the fast of the default browser just gets me. Been using it for a year.
Let me hear your opinion.

Ps: Is this the wrong forum for this? Move it if you want!

Last edited:

sonmez99

Feb 2, 2014
i hate defaut browser too. i use more than one. especially dolphin. sometimes uc browser

NextgenBold

Sep 15, 2013
I like stock android browser aswell, its much smoother than chrome or new opera (at least on my L5, haven't tested the other browsers cuz im lazy).

alex_Rsa

Oct 15, 2011
Cluj-Napoca
i normally would hate the default browser but because i'm having issues with other browsers on my Samsung XCover 2 lagging a lot i started using it and its actually pretty good for basic every-day functions.