SGH-T779 Tablet please help!

Search This thread

skylinegtrvspec

Apr 10, 2009
oklahoma
if there is a thread already about this im sorry

I have a galaxy tab 2 SGH-T779 10 inch running stock ,has never been rooted

PROBLEM

1 Once i turn it on the samsung logo appears and stays there.
2 If i boot into bootloader mode and try to reflash a stock rom in odin i see the com 7 ,i hit start the last thing it says its INITIALZATION and will remain there thats all it does
3 I have tried booting the tablet into recovery mode all it show is a black screen thats is LIT with nothing on there , so there for i can't do a factory reset :(

i have rooted and flashed many phones in the past my current phone i have is a note 3 ,but this tablet is my friends im trying to fix

please help me on shedding some light on how to fix this id greatly appreciate it thank you in advance

sharingan

May 30, 2013
if there is a thread already about this im sorry

I have a galaxy tab 2 SGH-T779 10 inch running stock ,has never been rooted

PROBLEM

1 Once i turn it on the samsung logo appears and stays there.
2 If i boot into bootloader mode and try to reflash a stock rom in odin i see the com 7 ,i hit start the last thing it says its INITIALZATION and will remain there thats all it does
3 I have tried booting the tablet into recovery mode all it show is a black screen thats is LIT with nothing on there , so there for i can't do a factory reset :(

i have rooted and flashed many phones in the past my current phone i have is a note 3 ,but this tablet is my friends im trying to fix

please help me on shedding some light on how to fix this id greatly appreciate it thank you in advance

try to flash stock rom via odin on another pc with another data cable

Top Liked Posts