HOW TO ROOT LENOVO VIBE C2 k10a40

Search This thread

MAREK10747

Feb 4, 2016
ROOT

I have dont tested in my device root for vibe c2 chomikuj.pl/ MAREK10747/ ROOT+LENOVO+VIBE+C2

Somebody knows how to root lenovo vibe c2?

I did a quick search and was only able to locate the following links for your device.

http://www.osroots.com/root-lenovo-vibe-c2-root-lenovo-cell-phone-osroots/

http://mobilespecs.net/phone/root/Lenovo/Lenovo_Vibe_C2_K10A40.html

The Root options, if available, are fairly new and not widely known yet.

This is probably the best results that I can locate.

I wish you the best of luck!

"Live Long and Prosper..."
~Ambassador S'chn T'gai Spock

Sent via Communicator [D2VZW] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise [NCC-1701].

VI_tech

May 8, 2017
LA
Lenovo C2 has MT6735P chipset - maybe rooting method for similar devices (with MT6735P) will work ???
I own a device of the same chipset MT6735P. I could easily gain root access by using kingroot app. Kingoroot is another app to give a try. Both of these apps have a Windows tool as well. Give it a shot and let me know the results.:good:

mrmanson07

Jul 11, 2015
I own a device of the same chipset MT6735P. I could easily gain root access by using kingroot app. Kingoroot is another app to give a try. Both of these apps have a Windows tool as well. Give it a shot and let me know the results.:good:

I tried root with the Kingroot app and KingoApp. With neither of them I succeeded. I think it is not yet possible to root in this model. There's just waiting.

manishah.1996

Jan 25, 2017
Guys I'm no expert....
But developers...plz try unlocking and root by following same method used for
Moto E3 power ...which has same specs...and chipset and everything

zynexiz

Sep 1, 2011
Halmstad
I managed to modify the system partition on a downloaded image, but failed when I was going to flash it back to the phone using SP Flash Tool. The partitions was signed, and I think that made it fail. So no solution yet... :/

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Guys I'm no expert....
But developers...plz try unlocking and root by following same method used for
Moto E3 power ...which has same specs...and chipset and everything

Same specs dosn't make it the same phone.

manishah.1996

Jan 25, 2017
I managed to modify the system partition on a downloaded image, but failed when I was going to flash it back to the phone using SP Flash Tool. The partitions was signed, and I think that made it fail. So no solution yet... :/

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Same specs dosn't make it the same phone.
Yes but it's mainly focused on the chipset ain't it?

zynexiz

Sep 1, 2011
Halmstad

No, you don't root the chipset you root the firmware. And the firmware is applied different by different manufacturers. On this device, you can't access Vol up from fastboot fx to do a OEM bootloader unlock. Others, like Sony, encourage the Open Source community by having an official way to unlock the bootloader. Others do everything not to.

There is two ways of rooting, either to be able to unlock the bootloader so you can flash a custom recovery (like TWRP) or using an exploit inside the system itself to gain access to the system.

Reactions: manishah.1996

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No, you don't root the chipset you root the firmware. And the firmware is applied different by different manufacturers. On this device, you can't access Vol up from fastboot fx to do a OEM bootloader unlock. Others, like Sony, encourage the Open Source community by having an official way to unlock the bootloader. Others do everything not to.

There is two ways of rooting, either to be able to unlock the bootloader so you can flash a custom recovery (like TWRP) or using an exploit inside the system itself to gain access to the system.
    lol

i see you guys struggling just like me

:)
    I don't know if I have to say that but I hope more investigation from experts!

Lenovo or Mk spying on users on this device!

I tracked some recovery logs and hidden apps there's shell app and many other apps unknown!

Lenovo support team still avoid and ignore bootloader unlock requests!!!

I tried all steps from online to rot device, didn't work!

because volume-up not working in fastboot mode.

my advise don't waste your time to root it and buy another device can be rooted.