Angry Birds Space!

Search This thread

SefEXE

Aug 1, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
I wasn't sure if I should have posted this here or in General, but I figured here made more sense.

angry-birds-space-post.jpeg

Anyone playing this now? I downloaded it as soon as it was released. :p

At first I was thinking, "Meh, Angry Birds is kind of overplayed now, but I'll get it anyways." But I was actually kind of pumped. It looked like the new features were actually pretty cool.

I like the whole gravity aspect. There's something satisfying about a bird orbiting a planet and speeding up before ramming into a pig.

RNc8dD2hXG_rWGzlj09ZwAe1sXVvLWkeYT3ePx7zePCy4ZVV2XMGIxAzup4cKM85NFtL=w124

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...WRfbXVsdGlfX18xX3Byb21vXzEzMzI0MzcwNDAyNDYiXQ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-03-22-21-14-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-22-21-14-30.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 294
  • Screenshot_2012-03-22-21-14-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-22-21-14-05.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 295
  • Screenshot_2012-03-22-21-14-15.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-03-22-21-14-15.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 299
Reactions: buru898

theking_13

Dec 20, 2011
Florida
What's the difference between the normal and the "Premium" version? Just no ads on the latter or what?

Sent from my amazing LG G2x running Bionix Reloaded v1.4.1 :D

H

hafizshalihin

How to disable ads in the Android notifications menu

How to disable ads in the Android notifications menu

A slowly growing number of Android app developers have chosen to adopt AirPush, an advertising system that places ads in the Android notification window. I won’t get into a long-winded argument about the pros-and-cons of doing this or how tough it is for developers to make money. The bottom line is that users don’t want it and they want a way to get rid of it.

Android users can get rid of AirPush notifications in a few ways. The most obvious is to remove the offending app, something that most people have done. If an app you like begins sending ads to your notification area, simply uninstall it and let the developer know. That’s the most effective way of getting the message across. However, this may present a problem if you install several apps and can’t figure out which is pushing the ads. AirPush Detector searches a device’s installed apps list and points out which apps have the advertising system built-in. From there, the user can easily tap to uninstall.

What about the middle ground? You may despise AirPush but want to continue using the apps that feature it. AirPush Permanent Opt-out is a simple app to place on the phone and not have to worry about further notification ads. The app installs on a device and then prevents any Airpush ad from loading. It’s as easy as those set it and forget it commercials.

Editor’s Note: I’d like to take the time to remind people that AirPush exists because it pays developers more for advertising than they earn from their in-app ads that pay far less and practically no one clicks on purpose. Don’t be afraid to reward developers who release quality apps by purchasing premium or donate versions of worthwhile apps.

*If I helped you, don't forget to hit the "Thanks!" button! *

Last edited:

e4e5nf3nc6

Dec 9, 2011
Ravenna, OH
The free version will also be much harder on the battery than the paid version because of those ads.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

SefEXE

Aug 1, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Great job typing exactly what I did, idiot.

Now now, it was his first post and he's from Indonesia.

He also typed a title.

We can save being a **** for when he HASN'T typed what YOU typed, which makes him an idiot some how.

The free version will also be much harder on the battery than the paid version because of those ads.

HM, never thought of that. Maybe I should invest in the other one, before I get too far on the free one.

theking_13

Dec 20, 2011
Florida

I have adblock, and no ads go through.

Now now, it was his first post and he's from Indonesia.

He also typed a title.

We can save being a **** for when he HASN'T typed what YOU typed, which makes him an idiot some how.

Well he also typed my same signature, idiot is a light word. :p

SefEXE

Aug 1, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Use dummy! Haha. :D

Also, about adblock, I read about it not working for some people with ICS...

But nevermind, I just started up the game and I haven't seen an ad lol. I got adblock the other day, I guess I just forgot to actually check to see if it was doing anything.

EDIT: Waaaait a minute. I just didn't have data. D:

Last edited:

idbl_fanatic

Aug 15, 2008
Stockton, CA
Use dummy! Haha. :D

Also, about adblock, I read about it not working for some people with ICS...

But nevermind, I just started up the game and I haven't seen an ad lol. I got adblock the other day, I guess I just forgot to actually check to see if it was doing anything.

EDIT: Waaaait a minute. I just didn't have data. D:

I have had that a using the ICS ROMS when I play games like Home Run battle, and shadowgun

DsturbD

Feb 27, 2012
Kannapolis, NC
i'm playing it, not too bad

amazon kills me though, the game is free on the android market, 99 cents on the amazon market for non-kindle fire devices, and 2.99 for kindle fire devices...for the same app. not fair amazon, not fair at all

psychoace

Apr 21, 2009
i'm playing it, not too bad

amazon kills me though, the game is free on the android market, 99 cents on the amazon market for non-kindle fire devices, and 2.99 for kindle fire devices...for the same app. not fair amazon, not fair at all

No they are three different apps. The free one contains ads. 99 cents gets you no ads, then 2.99 gets you hd graphics. Pretty simple to see

DsturbD

Feb 27, 2012
Kannapolis, NC
No they are three different apps. The free one contains ads. 99 cents gets you no ads, then 2.99 gets you hd graphics. Pretty simple to see

yes, that's true, just played it on my daughters ipod (the 99 cent one) and it is ad free

but i doubt there is any difference in that version and the "HD" version that amazon is charging 2.99 for. i have seen lots of reviews from kindle fire owners about other "HD" apps that amazon is charging more for because they say it is in "HD"

AuGmENTor

Apr 17, 2012
Marlboro NY
I wish I could say I'm not addicted to this game. I wish I could say I had never heard there was a "HD" version of it. Now the very purpose of my existence is to posses it! After all the other versions, I didn't see how they could make another. Space proved me wrong. But NNNOOOOWWWW they can't get me again.

SefEXE

Aug 1, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
I wish I could say I'm not addicted to this game. I wish I could say I had never heard there was a "HD" version of it. Now the very purpose of my existence is to posses it! After all the other versions, I didn't see how they could make another. Space proved me wrong. But NNNOOOOWWWW they can't get me again.

Angry Birds BLURAY HD PLATINUM EDITIOOOOONNNN!!!!

Reactions: AuGmENTor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wasn't sure if I should have posted this here or in General, but I figured here made more sense.

angry-birds-space-post.jpeg

Anyone playing this now? I downloaded it as soon as it was released. :p

At first I was thinking, "Meh, Angry Birds is kind of overplayed now, but I'll get it anyways." But I was actually kind of pumped. It looked like the new features were actually pretty cool.

I like the whole gravity aspect. There's something satisfying about a bird orbiting a planet and speeding up before ramming into a pig.

RNc8dD2hXG_rWGzlj09ZwAe1sXVvLWkeYT3ePx7zePCy4ZVV2XMGIxAzup4cKM85NFtL=w124

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...WRfbXVsdGlfX18xX3Byb21vXzEzMzI0MzcwNDAyNDYiXQ..

Angry Birds BLURAY HD PLATINUM EDITIOOOOONNNN!!!!