[ROM][2.04 Base][v2.2.1][680MB] Stock Rooted Deodexed Zipaligned Debloated + Extras

Search This thread

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
Re: [ROM][2.04][Updated V2.1.1] Stock Rooted Deodexed Zipaligned Semi-Debloated + Ext

I'm not getting any

The only thing I can recommend is a fresh flash
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

lazarus2297

Sep 2, 2010
North Carolina
Re: [ROM][2.04][Updated V2.1.1] Stock Rooted Deodexed Zipaligned Semi-Debloated + Ext

The screen flicker is kernel related.. I had it too.. because the Rom I was on before was using elkay 0.9.5.. upon flashing the new 2.04 kernel in fastboot and flashing the modules.zip file the screen flicker went away.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
The screen flicker is kernel related.. I had it too.. because the Rom I was on before was using elkay 0.9.5.. upon flashing the new 2.04 kernel in fastboot and flashing the modules.zip file the screen flicker went away.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Yea I was just reading in the Q n A section that if you dont flash the updated kernel + modules it should fix it

I had a faulty evo lte where the screen was always flickering... so i would know if i saw it in my rom lol

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
Updated ROM to v2.2 now it will automatically flash boot.img in recovery for s-off people...

can someone else verify that it works (you have to be s-off)?

flash any kernel other than stock 2.04.605.2 kernel and then flash this rom and then it should have worked

l7777

May 2, 2007
Am I missing something here. I don't get any of the clock widget options. In fact, if I remove the default one, I can't even add it back.

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
Am I missing something here. I don't get any of the clock widget options. In fact, if I remove the default one, I can't even add it back.

They are there I haven't removed them...

Screenshot_2013-02-20-13-11-30.jpg Screenshot_2013-02-20-13-11-42.jpg Screenshot_2013-02-20-13-11-51.jpg

Try a Fresh install maybe because they are there

Last edited:

desheh

Jan 15, 2010
I'm currently on Stock+debloated+rooted+S-OFF.

I want to update using this rom. Couple of questions:
1. Is this the way to go or there's a better way?
2. will this automatically update my radio?

Thanks!

MicroMod777

Recognized Contributor
Reactions: .torrented

desheh

Jan 15, 2010
Im not quite sure what you mean in your first question but No this will not update the radio (that you have to manually do)

I mean that I just want to upgrade to the new update recently released.

Is there a better/easier way to do it instead of wiping the entire device and flashing a new ROM?

And where can I find the radio?

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
I mean that I just want to upgrade to the new update recently released.

Is there a better/easier way to do it instead of wiping the entire device and flashing a new ROM?

And where can I find the radio?

Well if you want the updated ROM you have to do a full wipe and flash this (or anybody elses)

if you want the OTA Firmware you need to either take the OTA or manually flash the fimware.zip in fastboot

lazarus2297

Sep 2, 2010
North Carolina
I think this is a great option for a stock deodexed ROM :).. I personally take the ROM.zip...unzip it then remove anything I don't want in system and also put my own sounds/apps in system folder.. So for me this is the type of ROM i like to use.. every now and then I use some of the more "modded" ROMs.. but most of the time I come back to a stock version.. That said I am going back to a stock rom from the original firmware.. I do like some of the enhancements in the new 2.04 update.. like Angry Birds Star Wars HD actually works now, I can set my wifi to be on 2.4ghz only.. (as i don't use 5ghz at all) but I seem to be getting much worse battery life.. which i attribute to the stock kernel... I will flash this again once HTC releases the source kernel and devs (hopefully elkay) make it better :) Now I will say that I did a "dirty" flash of this ROM b/c I didn't want to format my data partition at this point, so that could attribute to the battery life..

I am in no way saying the OP's ROM gives bad battery life.

So for now I am back to the my debloated/deodexed version of the original firmware although I did update to the new radio..

Thanks again OP and I look foward to coming back to this ROM when 2.04 based kernels start popping up!!

.torrented

Mar 7, 2011
www.cyanfox-rom.com
Re: [ROM][2.04.605.2][v2.2] Stock Rooted Deodexed Zipaligned Semi-Debloated + Extras

I think this is a great option for a stock deodexed ROM :).. I personally take the ROM.zip...unzip it then remove anything I don't want in system and also put my own sounds/apps in system folder.. So for me this is the type of ROM i like to use.. every now and then I use some of the more "modded" ROMs.. but most of the time I come back to a stock version.. That said I am going back to a stock rom from the original firmware.. I do like some of the enhancements in the new 2.04 update.. like Angry Birds Star Wars HD actually works now, I can set my wifi to be on 2.4ghz only.. (as i don't use 5ghz at all) but I seem to be getting much worse battery life.. which i attribute to the stock kernel... I will flash this again once HTC releases the source kernel and devs (hopefully elkay) make it better :) Now I will say that I did a "dirty" flash of this ROM b/c I didn't want to format my data partition at this point, so that could attribute to the battery life..

I am in no way saying the OP's ROM gives bad battery life.

So for now I am back to the my debloated/deodexed version of the original firmware although I did update to the new radio..

Thanks again OP and I look foward to coming back to this ROM when 2.04 based kernels start popping up!!

Yeah its probably just the kernel, I hope htc releases source soon cause I want to play around with different things

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium HD app

soccerpro89

Nov 1, 2009
is there a way i can download the updata and keep root

can someone point me into the right direction to install the update and keep root pls

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

This is my first Sense Rom so I hope you guys enjoy!

***Disclaimer***
    Remember you take full resposibility for flashing anything on this page posted by me!!!

This is just a little thing I threw together for people who wanted to update to the latest with some extra stuff, while staying mostly stock.

***Removed Bloat***Deodexed***Zipaligned***

Changelog:

Code:
    Version 2.2.1

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]+[/COLOR] Updated updater-script
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]+[/COLOR] ROM size is 680MB from 900MB
    [COLOR="Red"]-[/COLOR] Removed HTC Watch.apk
    [COLOR="Red"]-[/COLOR] Removed HTC Watch Widget

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Version 2.2

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]+[/COLOR] Updated updater-script (will now flash boot.img for [COLOR="Red"]s-off[/COLOR] devices)

Version 2.1.1 (Milestone 1)

[COLOR="Red"]-[/COLOR] DMCommandService.apk
    [COLOR="Red"]-[/COLOR] MovieEditor.apk 

Version 2.1

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]+[/COLOR] Fixed the Update-binary issue

Version 2

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]+[/COLOR] Updated entire ROM Base (2.04.605.2)
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]+[/COLOR] Added Updated Settings.apk (2.04)
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]+[/COLOR] Integrated Ongoing WiFi Removal (2.04)

Version 1

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]+[/COLOR] Settings.apk (1.15) that enables the physical menu button
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]+[/COLOR] Taskmanager.apk
    [COLOR="Red"]-[/COLOR] The two files that remove the "System Update" feature
    [COLOR="Red"]-[/COLOR] ~170MB's worth of Bloat (Initially)
    Code:
    Key:
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]+ [/COLOR]Items have been Added or Updated
    [COLOR="Red"]- [/COLOR]Items have been Removed

Camcorder seems to be working without fixing anything :)

DOWNLOADS:
    ROM: dlx-stock-2.04.605.2-v2.2.1.zip
    ROM MD5: abb8b96909a633b1fa96cb8947fed5cb
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Rom Mirror: Download Current Rom
    S-OFF Kernel: Download and Flash in Recovery
    S-OFF Kernel MD5: 4a94d7d30e0750bd2acf8fe03028e80b
    S-ON Kernel: Stock Kernel (Boot.img + Modules)
    S-ON Kernel MD5: 4f6b80d30b5040c853ed6a4eae9f54ea

******* S-OFF Instructions *******

Step 1) Download Rom
    Step 1a) Factory Data wipe, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache, Wipe System
    Step 2) Flash Rom in Recovery (it flashes kernel too)
    Step 2a) Flash any other .zips in Recovery
    Step 3) Boot and Enjoy :)

******* S-ON Instructions *******

Step 1) Download Rom and Kernel
    Step 1a) Factory Data wipe, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache, Wipe System
    Step 1b) Boot into Bootloader
    Step 2) Flash boot.img in Bootloader
    Step 2a) Boot back into Recovery
    Step 3) Flash Rom and Modules in Recovery
    Step 3a) Flash any other .zips in Recovery
    Step 4) Boot and Enjoy :)

Optional .zips:

MicroMod777 for the Rooted base
    x3demond3x for the Original ongoing wifi removal (Ive updated it for the new base)
    nitsuj17 for the Settings.apk for the Menu Button & Rosie Menu Mod
    Zone23 for the 2.04 Kernel + Modules
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1169443 <<< thats a tutorial for boot menu changes i noticed you wanted info on changing for now you can update also is this rom on the old hboot and radio
    Re: [ROM][2.04.605.2][v2.2] Stock Rooted Deodexed Zipaligned Semi-Debloated + Extras

They are there I haven't removed them...

View attachment 1746476 View attachment 1746477 View attachment 1746478

Try a Fresh install maybe because they are there

Go to settings, apps, all, HTC Sense, and clear data will fix this.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    is this rom on the old hboot and radio
    hboot and radio changes must use fastboot and be done manually.