Unlock HTC HD2 from T-mobile

Search This thread

francescozanghetta

Nov 29, 2009
London
Hi guys,
I want just to ask which variant of HD2 you chose on this web site. There are several variant and i don't know if i must choose htc hd2 t8585 or htc hd2 (leo) or t-mobile htc hd2. Help please. I have htc hd2 t mobile locked
Thanks

Diablo2424

Mar 6, 2008
If you have T-Mobile USA, just call them and tell them you are visiting family overseas, need to unlock it to not get killed with Roaming charges (want to put in a local sim when you get there)... they will e-mail one to you within 24-48 hours... best part is it's FREE!

mcwarre

Jul 23, 2005
I did teh same with T-Mobile UK and got it free also. I am a business customer I don't know if that makes a difference

alildevil

Feb 25, 2008
Here in NYC its a 14 day period for new accounts or upgraded ones, to get the free unlock code

davemazo

Jun 23, 2008
If you are in Uk, not a business customer and had the contract for more than a month it will cost you £15 and takes about 3/4 days

adnhtc

Apr 12, 2010
I got the unloack code from htc-unlocker.org and it worked like a charm, paid almost $ 38 USD, as the new HD2 have some restricted codes unavailable from other sites, I did try a couple of others which were offering the code for as low as 15-20 USD but they didnt work, so ended up paying premium amount, but I can use my phone now.

ilordvader

Oct 27, 2007
Mumbai
Need Help

After we unlock the phone

can we use it on att network & do Tethering ?
how do we get the Att Tele nav on it ? will it work ?

Please Help
Thanks

ilordvader

Oct 27, 2007
Mumbai
I got the unloack code from htc-unlocker.org and it worked like a charm, paid almost $ 38 USD, as the new HD2 have some restricted codes unavailable from other sites, I did try a couple of others which were offering the code for as low as 15-20 USD but they didnt work, so ended up paying premium amount, but I can use my phone now.

anyone realy use this - htc-unlocker.org

is it safe to buy from them ?

Need to unlock T mobile HD2

Thanks

ali2010

Jul 1, 2010
If you have T-Mobile USA, just call them and tell them you are visiting family overseas, need to unlock it to not get killed with Roaming charges (want to put in a local sim when you get there)... they will e-mail one to you within 24-48 hours... best part is it's FREE!

best frikin answer thanks man

aniym

Jul 13, 2009
If this is for T-Mobile USA:

simply search for "HTC HD2 T-Mobile unlock code" on ebay. I unlocked mine for US$8 i think. When ordering, you have an option to type in a message to the seller. Type in the Carrier name (e.g. Tmobile USA) and the IMEI number, which you can find on the phone settings software or behind the battery.

It's a very simple process and I received my code by email within a couple of hours following payment.

SCIONTX

May 1, 2010
Dallas
If this is for T-Mobile USA:

simply search for "HTC HD2 T-Mobile unlock code" on ebay. I unlocked mine for US$8 i think. When ordering, you have an option to type in a message to the seller. Type in the Carrier name (e.g. Tmobile USA) and the IMEI number, which you can find on the phone settings software or behind the battery.

It's a very simple process and I received my code by email within a couple of hours following payment.

I did the search, but can't find anyone to send it via email. They state it will be sent via postal mail in compliance with ebay's policy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's hassle. I called them from my T-Mobile cell line and while the rep took all the info they then sent me an email saying they needed an invoice showing had been bought at full price to go ahead with the unlock. I'll probably pay for an unlock on eBay later, right now I use it over WiFi.