Kitkat rom!

Search This thread

Huryyy

Jul 5, 2016
Sorry for my bad English. Do you maybe someone can put here the instructions to install the CM on Lenovo K900? ... Step by step installation. thanks in advance...:)

Reactions: X0LARIUM

X0LARIUM

Jan 30, 2013
Mumbai
techtroniq.wordpress.com
Sorry for my bad English. Do you maybe someone can put here the instructions to install the CM on Lenovo K900? ... Step by step installation. thanks in advance...:)

You will have to go to another site called: NEED ROM (dot) COM

and search for K900

There is a CWM installation process given there.

if you need more help PM me

arfi4n

Jul 15, 2015
please

help me please, step by step to install/flash this kitkat rom to lenovo k900.
thank you so much:eek:;)

X0LARIUM

Jan 30, 2013
Mumbai
techtroniq.wordpress.com
i cant install gapps on this rom can you tell me how to flash gapps on this rom?

You will have to try a very infamous workaround. There is an app on the MIUI Google Play Store. I forgot what's it called. But get it and it will download all the apps.

help me please, step by step to install/flash this kitkat rom to lenovo k900.
thank you so much:eek:;)

Dude read two posts above you..

On the Phone:

Whatever the ROM, root it.

UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER

Install TWRP

On the PC:

go to Need (dot) rom

download the CWM

From your TWRP or through your device, FLASH CWM

Put the ROM on the SD card and flash it through CWM.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: kimdonghwan

Thyriaen

Oct 11, 2016
Is this the most updated Version of Android or CyanogenMod you can get for your K900 ?

I am looking for the newest possible OS of Android or CM which does work on the K900. Any insight on that topic will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks for any information in advance

shayanss

Jun 6, 2016
Is this the most updated Version of Android or CyanogenMod you can get for your K900 ?

I am looking for the newest possible OS of Android or CM which does work on the K900. Any insight on that topic will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks for any information in advance

Yes ....so far this is the latest

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Bluetooth headset connection has problem with the voice. Whenever you connect it to a car or headset you can hear them or hear music but they will not hear you.

Any Solutions?

Thanks

kimdonghwan

Jul 25, 2008

Hi @X0LARIUM .. :eek:

First, i want to thank you for the info..

i wanna play Brown Farm (LINE) and the minimum requirement was 4.4..
after a long search & efforts..This is the only available i could find..all thanks to you.. :D

i have spent so many hours just to instal and finally it works!!!
very smooth, clean and light!! No bloatwares & unimportant apps..

Unfortunately, there is no Google Apps (Play Store especially)
i did google search and found the latest APK..
but everytime i download, it stucks on 44%..
i have no idea why but the problem persists either i use PC to download, or from my K900 directly, i tried also from several sites..

Do you have any idea how to install Play Store?
the phone became useless without it.

Thank you very much!!!

X0LARIUM

Jan 30, 2013
Mumbai
techtroniq.wordpress.com
Hi @X0LARIUM .. :eek:

First, i want to thank you for the info..

i wanna play Brown Farm (LINE) and the minimum requirement was 4.4..
after a long search & efforts..This is the only available i could find..all thanks to you.. :D

i have spent so many hours just to instal and finally it works!!!
very smooth, clean and light!! No bloatwares & unimportant apps..

Unfortunately, there is no Google Apps (Play Store especially)
i did google search and found the latest APK..
but everytime i download, it stucks on 44%..
i have no idea why but the problem persists either i use PC to download, or from my K900 directly, i tried also from several sites..

Do you have any idea how to install Play Store?
the phone became useless without it.

Thank you very much!!!

You are most welcome my friend. This is what this community is for, to help each other out wherever they can. Anyways, yes. To get Play Store to work is pretty much a cakewalk. And you have multiple ways to get it work thankfully.

The most easiest and simplest way to get to PlayStore to work is to get Open Gapps 4.4. - http://opengapps.org - We are X86, 4.4. and you can choose your variation.

Secondly, if you don't get this to work, there is a 2mb file on an MIUI forum which basically downloads all the .apk from Google - Google PlayStore etc. - http://xiaomininja.com/download/google-app-installer-file-download/

IF for some reason, this also doesn't work, then just ping me. I will send you the file I had installed.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

kimdonghwan

Jul 25, 2008
You are most welcome my friend. This is what this community is for, to help each other out wherever they can. Anyways, yes. To get Play Store to work is pretty much a cakewalk. And you have multiple ways to get it work thankfully.

The most easiest and simplest way to get to PlayStore to work is to get Open Gapps 4.4. - http://opengapps.org - We are X86, 4.4. and you can choose your variation.

Secondly, if you don't get this to work, there is a 2mb file on an MIUI forum which basically downloads all the .apk from Google - Google PlayStore etc. - http://xiaomininja.com/download/google-app-installer-file-download/

IF for some reason, this also doesn't work, then just ping me. I will send you the file I had installed.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

It works like a Charm!!! :laugh:

i'm using Mini version of Open Gapps 4.4 (x86, 233 MB) :D

After the flash, i keep using the default Launcher instead of Google Now.. Cool!

Thank you very much for everything!!!
Wish you a happy life there :fingers-crossed:

X0LARIUM

Jan 30, 2013
Mumbai
techtroniq.wordpress.com
It works like a Charm!!! :laugh:

i'm using Mini version of Open Gapps 4.4 (x86, 233 MB) :D

After the flash, i keep using the default Launcher instead of Google Now.. Cool!

Thank you very much for everything!!!
Wish you a happy life there :fingers-crossed:

You are most welcome my friend. Thanks for your good wishes. Much needed to be honest..

kimdonghwan

Jul 25, 2008
You are most welcome my friend. Thanks for your good wishes. Much needed to be honest..

Hello my friend..

Looks like i have to trouble you again.. :D

i just noticed that my Wifi's MAC Address keep changing on every restart..
not sure on every restart -or- on everytime i turned on my wifi..

This is not a bad thing because i regularly use an app called "Pry-Fi (Root)" to create a random MAC whenever i was in Public Area..

But, in my work enviroment (building), i need a static/permanent MAC since i did address reservation already on our Mikrotik along with all the Wireless Routers/Hotspots in our building to help me control our WAN more easy. :)

i have search the forum and found this:
1. here
There's a fix called wifi_mac_fix.zip
But they said it's for Xperia..

2. Here
This one was under Amazon -> Kindle Fire subforum..

Is it possible to set a permanent MAC address for our K900? the original factory one would be great :eek:
i did search the whole setting inside (Security, Privacy & Developer Options) and also the installed apps trying to find something to remove..

Thank you very much before :p

X0LARIUM

Jan 30, 2013
Mumbai
techtroniq.wordpress.com
Hello my friend..

Looks like i have to trouble you again.. :D

i just noticed that my Wifi's MAC Address keep changing on every restart..
not sure on every restart -or- on everytime i turned on my wifi..

This is not a bad thing because i regularly use an app called "Pry-Fi (Root)" to create a random MAC whenever i was in Public Area..

But, in my work enviroment (building), i need a static/permanent MAC since i did address reservation already on our Mikrotik along with all the Wireless Routers/Hotspots in our building to help me control our WAN more easy. :)

i have search the forum and found this:
1. here
There's a fix called wifi_mac_fix.zip
But they said it's for Xperia..

2. Here
This one was under Amazon -> Kindle Fire subforum..

Is it possible to set a permanent MAC address for our K900? the original factory one would be great :eek:
i did search the whole setting inside (Security, Privacy & Developer Options) and also the installed apps trying to find something to remove..

Thank you very much before :p

To be very honest, I am not an engineer or a hardware/networking guy. Nor do I care about my MAC address changing.

However, I did a little search and this is what I found for you:

http://thetechrism.com/how-to-find-change-mac-address-in-android/

It requires root, which I am sure you have.

Also, from what I am reading, I don't think a MAC address can change. It is linked to the hardware chip. It is your IP address that is changing, as per the quora question here:

https://www.quora.com/My-Android-ph...ry-reboot-Are-there-any-suggestions-to-fix-it

Again, I am no judge of this, but hope this helps.

And you are always welcome bro.

kimdonghwan

Jul 25, 2008
@X0LARIUM

MAC Address can't be change permanently without hardware modification of course..
but the application with root permission can change the MAC temporarily..
There are many MAC Spoofer/Changer in Play Store :)
usually it randomizes the MAC and back to normal after restart or turning off the Wifi.

Our CM-11 KitKat rom somehow changes the MAC every time we turn on the Wifi,
if we turn it off and on again, it will generate a new random address..

i have problem registering on that Russian forum haha..thought that i could ask there..
But no problem at all, this is not very important.
The good thing is, we finally have KitKat on K900 :)

Thank you very much Bro..
i will give it a try :)

X0LARIUM

Jan 30, 2013
Mumbai
techtroniq.wordpress.com
@X0LARIUM

MAC Address can't be change permanently without hardware modification of course..
but the application with root permission can change the MAC temporarily..
There are many MAC Spoofer/Changer in Play Store :)
usually it randomizes the MAC and back to normal after restart or turning off the Wifi.

Our CM-11 KitKat rom somehow changes the MAC every time we turn on the Wifi,
if we turn it off and on again, it will generate a new random address..

i have problem registering on that Russian forum haha..thought that i could ask there..
But no problem at all, this is not very important.
The good thing is, we finally have KitKat on K900 :)

Thank you very much Bro..
i will give it a try :)

Yup! After years of wait! Cheers!

Top Liked Posts