madnav

Jul 18, 2009
Mumbai
As per an alleged official listing the MRP prices are:

Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB - INR 62,500

Samsung Galaxy S9 256GB - INR 71,000

Samsung Galaxy S9+ 64GB - INR 70,000

Samsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB - INR 79,000

Discount prices are again different. Check the attachment or source link.

Source:
https://hub.91mobiles.com/samsung-galaxy-s9-plus-india-price-leaked-specifications-features/

Please note that, these are not official prices. These are leaked prices.

"alleged official" is an oxymoron :silly:

livelyyoungman

Jan 25, 2014
Chennai
Tempered Glass and Case for S9+ in India

I have booked for a S9+ and waiting to lay my hands on it. Any suggestions on the tempered glass and case for the same? Samsung website has listed some accessories (cases) for S9. But looking out for options. Thanks in advance.

Dpk1

May 24, 2012
It is my personal opinion that 256GB is an overkill. 64GB and above should be good. I have been using mobiles in that capacity for quite sometime now and have never run out of space. But if you are an avid video/photo shooter then it may make sense.
On the contrary, I am interested in the 256gb S9+ only! As my 128gb sdcard is almost full with photos and videos, books and docs (work related stuff) and I can't use two sim slots along with the sdcard on my note 8 (which i really need to). I am a bit disappointed in samsung.. they didn't bring the higher memory note 8 to india!

Rapier07

Nov 30, 2010
Mumbai
I was searching for the same. But couldnt find it.

Luckily, You can find it in samsung store for black version with similar offers. Price is 72. 9K.
So, you can buy there.

Flipkart offered me a whopping 8.7k for a 2.5 year old oneplus x, with total savings of around 18k. Samsung exchange ain't available at my place. I'll have to stick with the 64gb version. Seems it won't be enough since my i7+ 128gb is almost out of space. Glad Samsung offers a card slot. Another reason is that the versions with higher storage are significantly faster. I've seen that in case of i7+ 128 and 256gb versions.

Dr.Gonzo105

Flipkart offered me a whopping 8.7k for a 2.5 year old oneplus x, with total savings of around 18k. Samsung exchange ain't available at my place. I'll have to stick with the 64gb version. Seems it won't be enough since my i7+ 128gb is almost out of space. Glad Samsung offers a card slot. Another reason is that the versions with higher storage are significantly faster. I've seen that in case of i7+ 128 and 256gb versions.
How were you able to save 18k?

Killer333

Feb 4, 2016
Hyderabad

Great deal indeed.
For Samsung mobiles you get more exchange rates. I thought of exchanging my current S7. For S7 its 14220 off on exchange. To me, its not a good exchnage rate. Meanwhile, my brother needs a phone. S7 is still a great phone. So, I'm givin this to him. I'll get S9 plus and my brother will get S7. All happies :)

Reactions: harshang2007

Rv189

Sep 13, 2016
Flipkart's S9+ deal was too good to miss out. Put in my oneplus 3 for 13k. Paid 46k overall. Can't wait for this beautiful phone!

Rapier07

Nov 30, 2010
Mumbai
Case and Screen Protector

Any recommendations? I've ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid case. Not sure about the screen protector at all! :confused:

PG101

RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
I have booked for a S9+ and waiting to lay my hands on it. Any suggestions on the tempered glass and case for the same? Samsung website has listed some accessories (cases) for S9. But looking out for options. Thanks in advance.

Spigen ones are good.

PG101

Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
Still looking for one.. the case just got delivered though.

If the spigen neo flex one is available, I'll buy it without a second thought.

PG101

Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
Store confirmed it will be here tomorrow afteenoonish...

Reactions: Rapier07

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any thoughts on moving from the s9+ to the mate pro 20? What would you miss the most?
    Its called itch..i had same in past..but finally realised i lost so much money for that i could have bought a car..
    So choose wisely. For what u want to upgrade??
    Currently i am not seeing anything else better then s9 plus..ofc some.minor upgrade but trust me...i had sold my s9plus for i X.and finally come back to s9plus to realise how many features i had compromised for my ITCH
    ::::: Was searching for a good screen protector :::::
    I generally don't use any screenguard in any of my gadgets. But since I always had a fear of oleophobic coating getting worn off due to constant touches on the screen and due to past hassle of poor Samsung experience on the same matter I had been searching for a good protector for the past 2 and half months.
    Screenguards/tempered glasses I tried on the gs9 plus and my experience on them as below:
    1. Elove galaxy s9 plus screen protector (amazon.in).
    - - a plastic rubbery plastic protector that neither had a full clarity on the screen when installed nor it was cooperating with any case.
    2. Sparkling trends premium case friendly(amazon.in).
    - - a complete garbage, the sides didn't stick at all keeping a gap in between the protector and the screen and everything on the screen was looking foggy.
    3. Spigen neo flex screenguard (amazon.in).
    -- super expensive piece of plastic for no reason. Though it was sticking to the screen I hated the feel of cheap plastic that kept on accumulating scratches out of nowhere and I removed it after 2 weeks.
    4. Scratchgard galaxy s9 plus tempered glass(reliance digital store).
    -- Scratchgard is a known name and so I tried this. But NO, the stickiness on the curved sides were not enough and it didn't stick properly.
    5. Gadgetshieldz screen shield- full body protection (gadgetshieldz.com).
    -- another cheap quality rubbery plastic protector that requires so much of gymnastics to install. Again the curved sides didn't stick at all.And since soap solution is required in the installation process, it left small sand like dots(not bubbles) beneath the plastic protector( even though bubbles went off in 2 days). When I complained , they sent a replacement only for the front part and again charged me Rs 100 in the name of courier charge. This time also the sides didn't stick even after I tried with utmost precision (they claim it takes 24 hours to properly stick to the screen, but it didnt). They stopped responding to my emails after this.
    6. Stuffcool tempered glass screen protector (cromastore).
    Didn't have much expectation as I was already tired. But to my surprise, voila!!
    It actually worked. Adhesive is superb and is just used only on the borders so that it doesn't interfere on the screen. No issues with clarity and touch response is good after increasing the touch sensitivity in settings. Curves are well thought out so that cases don't come in between and spigen ultra hybrid case is just compatible with it that I am using. Attaching the pictures of the same.
    *Instead of using the included stuffcool fibre cloth(it was keeping residues while wiping the screen) , I used a different one(it was in my Rayban sunglass box :D and it was cleaning the screen without any residues).

Hope this "minor" work helps fellow S9 plus users.:cowboy:
    Well anandtech has spoken in detail of bad battery life on exynos, that's a kind of bummer.
    OK Cool Mate.

You paid for it but, you wont use all of them everyday. No mobile is perfect and you've to make some customisation to meet your requirements.
    Anyway, I understand that You've already decided. So, nothing is gonna stop you now. :fingers-crossed:
    See. I know how to fine tune these devices. But the problem is, I've grown tired of tinkering all this **** up everytime I buy a new phone. Why should I run in power saving mode when the USP of this phone is Performance? How do you justify turning off SPay when I use it everyday?
    I've already disabled a lot of crap I don't use and I don't mind doing that.
    But if someone asks me to turn AoD off, sync off, notifications off, location off, enable power saving mode, I simple lose my mind. Why the hell did I pay for it? To cripple it later and use it as a dumb phone? Please, and this request goes to everybody, please stop teaching someone how to use their phone. You may love to compromise but everyone can't. Cheers :eek:
    Mine got shipped today, arrives tomorrow according to Blue Dart. :D

Have mine in hand.. an absolute beast!! Coral blue is so subtle and slick!!