[kernel] 2.6.29.6-Stratos-01 |XPerience | 08/03/2013

Search This thread

TeamMex

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Code:
 Disclaimer
************************************************************************************
*****                              Your warranty is now void                       *******
*****        For now this kernel are for XPERIENCE Project               ******
*****     Im not responsabilise if u phone Xplode or burn in ur hands ******
****                         Use at your own risk                          ***************
************************************************************************************

Info:
* This kernel are for XPerience™ Project
Team Members: Klozz (me teamMEX),Unkown, and azaki hayabusa.

Features:

• Forked from SEMC ICS sources and some parts of nAa kernel and alfs.
  • Build with linaro toolchain 4.3.1
  • CWM recovery 5.0.2.8 in kernel
  • Swap support
  • Deadline Scheduler.
  • Ext3/4 support
  • TINY RCU for best quality.
  • Default CPU governor: Scary
  • Some optimizations
  • Undervolt in kernel
  • Some features from nAa kernel...

IMPORTANT:

• If u modify this kernel u need recompile wifi modules from source

521464_542692572418486_1635836877_n.jpg

getxpe.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kiq88fp5sjiez66/E15_Stratos-1_2.6.29.6.ftf

FIXES:

GingerDX wifi fix

https://www.dropbox.com/s/akpl0t2miy6wz5q/GingerDx_fix_wifi_stratos_kernel.zip

Credits:
* NobodyAtall
* alfsamsung
* doixanh
* Unkown
* Pilu

Sources:
The linux kernel is GPL'ed, everyone who does modifications should make them publicly available.
https://github.com/Klozz/Stratos-kernel-GB

Last edited:

TeamMex

Changelog: V1
  • If u retire SD Rom not reboot.
  • ICS DRM support.
  • Kernel panic fixes
  • Optimizations in Overclock
  • 184mb RAM from sources nAa kernel
  • Fixes in ipv4 and networking schedulers.
  • Deadline io/scheduler default
  • boost performance.
  • Undervold in kernel
  • Some fixes
  • Scary gobernor as default.
  • Optimizations to use on XPerience roms.
  • Added support to use on All Semc Debrand Engine roms from achotjan and me...
  • RAMDISK OPTIMIZATIONS

Last edited:

iks8

Nov 18, 2012
Touch recovery is not working with Synaptics.
Hey Klozz I've got a question. Is SDE using other wifi driver than other cm7 and need special kernel? I'm asking because I had some issues with wifi on stock nAa 14.

Daveee10

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 30, 2011
bdwteam.net
You have to use different directory for modules. I'm not sure, but it's something like this:
SDE: /system/modules
nAa-14: /system/lib/modules

This is false...
CWM 5.0.2.8 touch recovery have 2 different version... One for Cypress another one for Synaptics... The two touch panel have different max values for touch area... So need use two recovery and at boot procedure you need to recognize the touch panel type, then start the good recovery... check alfsamsung's ramdisk...

CnC-ROCK

Aug 28, 2012
Nashik
This is false...
CWM 5.0.2.8 touch recovery have 2 different version... One for Cypress another one for Synaptics... The two touch panel have different max values for touch area... So need use two recovery and at boot procedure you need to recognize the touch panel type, then start the good recovery... check alfsamsung's ramdisk...

i guess he was telling about wifi drivers

Reactions: Daveee10

TeamMex

Touch recovery is not working with Synaptics.
Hey Klozz I've got a question. Is SDE using other wifi driver than other cm7 and need special kernel? I'm asking because I had some issues with wifi on stock nAa 14.

If I myself have reported problems with the recovery in synaptics work to repair the recovery in synaptics touch

and only have wifi issues are on GingerDX

You have to use different directory for modules. I'm not sure, but it's something like this:

SDE use the same path to modules... SDE only need ICS DRM support to work some apps. Working to add ICS DRM into alfs... but need some permissions from alfsamsung and djnilse...

cheers

PD: Sorry my bad english...

TeamMex

Hi TeamMex,

How come your github is well ... so obfuscated? I fail to see what you kernel contributes in there.
Could you show me e.g. the 'boost performance' fixes or the 'If u retire SD Rom not reboot' ones?

Thanks.

I'm uploading the sources since I have a bad connection is slow in climb is why even not complete the climb.
And that is why you can not find it as of the boost.

to boos I use

information from seeder.
There is a (theoretical) security risk, in that seeding /dev/random with /dev/urandom decreases the quality of the random data
check..

and adding some parts in ramdisk scripts.

if u like I send to u these scripts

Sorry my bad english,and sorry if my explanation is not very well understood.

Reactions: yousef-p

CtrlAltDelIrl

Mar 7, 2012
@TeamMex,

Don't you even think it's a bad idea to incorporate something like seeder?

It is much easier for a user to install seeder, and if it isn't good, uninstall it.

What switches do we send the kernel to control it?

All these "kernels" now here are basically just the same with edited ramdisks.. What is the point?

TeamMex

@TeamMex,

It is much easier for a user to install seeder, and if it isn't good, uninstall it.

All these "kernels" now here are basically just the same with edited ramdisks.. What is the point?

first this not seeder really, are some function similar
and
What's the point of yours? It's obvious that all kernels are similar because they are based on the kernel sources Eclair .....

cheers...

PD: first read this kernel are for XPerience project...

Last edited:

kaotomut

Apr 19, 2011
Nakhon Si Thammarat
@TeamMex
Do you have a plan to add Off-line charging in kernel ? Because I'm one who charges the battery when turning off the phone.
By the way I'm using XPERIENCE™ SEMC Debrand Engine MOD V3.1 running on this new kernel. Everything works fine.
Thanks
:)

atomrat

Jun 29, 2009
Odp: [kernel] 2.6.29.6-Stratos-01 |XPerience | 08/03/2013

Nice kernel and nice feature fast reboot when u press power and menu then phone will reboot i was searching that in all kernels but found in this
Nice work

Wysłane z mojego X8 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

ZEBIATH

Jul 29, 2011
Buenos Aires
help

i dont know wth is going on, i try naa kernel but is hard to get into recovery, now i install this one and i cant get into recovery too can anybody help me?

Speedo.thc

Jun 7, 2013
Paris
to boot in recovery xperia X8 : press On and Menu button (the left one, not back button) , release it after vibe , and when picture apear then press it again, it works on my X8 very well.
it take me long time to found this coz too many people say to do it with back button .... you can try it with naa kernel too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
     Disclaimer
    *****                              Your warranty is now void                       *******
    *****        For now this kernel are for XPERIENCE Project               ******
    *****     Im not responsabilise if u phone Xplode or burn in ur hands ******
    ****                         Use at your own risk                          ***************

Info:
    * This kernel are for XPerience™ Project
    Team Members: Klozz (me teamMEX),Unkown, and azaki hayabusa.

Features:

• Forked from SEMC ICS sources and some parts of nAa kernel and alfs.
    • Build with linaro toolchain 4.3.1
    • CWM recovery 5.0.2.8 in kernel
    • Swap support
    • Deadline Scheduler.
    • Ext3/4 support
    • TINY RCU for best quality.
    • Default CPU governor: Scary
    • Some optimizations
    • Undervolt in kernel
    • Some features from nAa kernel...

IMPORTANT:

• If u modify this kernel u need recompile wifi modules from source

FIXES:

GingerDX wifi fix

https://www.dropbox.com/s/akpl0t2miy6wz5q/GingerDx_fix_wifi_stratos_kernel.zip

Credits:
    * NobodyAtall
    * alfsamsung
    * doixanh
    * Unkown
    * Pilu

Sources:
    The linux kernel is GPL'ed, everyone who does modifications should make them publicly available.
    https://github.com/Klozz/Stratos-kernel-GB
    Changelog: V1
    • If u retire SD Rom not reboot.
    • ICS DRM support.
    • Kernel panic fixes
    • Optimizations in Overclock
    • 184mb RAM from sources nAa kernel
    • Fixes in ipv4 and networking schedulers.
    • Deadline io/scheduler default
    • boost performance.
    • Undervold in kernel
    • Some fixes
    • Scary gobernor as default.
    • Optimizations to use on XPerience roms.
    • Added support to use on All Semc Debrand Engine roms from achotjan and me...
    • RAMDISK OPTIMIZATIONS
    Hi TeamMex,

How come your github is well ... so obfuscated? I fail to see what you kernel contributes in there.
    Could you show me e.g. the 'boost performance' fixes or the 'If u retire SD Rom not reboot' ones?

Thanks.
    @TeamMex,

This is false...