SD card write erros

Search This thread

semenov.roman

Jul 4, 2012
Moscow
I have Sandisk 64GB ultra class 10 micro SD card and Samsung Galaxy S3 phone (Cyanogenmod 10.2). I regularly encounter inconsistent write errors when trying to copy big directories (~4Gb, ~300 files). What can be possible cause of those errors? I tried to do that on PC - everything worked fine.

Hermosa

Jan 14, 2014
I have Sandisk 64GB ultra class 10 micro SD card and Samsung Galaxy S3 phone (Cyanogenmod 10.2). I regularly encounter inconsistent write errors when trying to copy big directories (~4Gb, ~300 files). What can be possible cause of those errors? I tried to do that on PC - everything worked fine.
Perhaps it's the problem of cellphone.

Evaelis

Feb 21, 2014

I saw on another post that some phones had problems with SanDisk SD Card

AlfasMP

Dec 13, 2013
Kerala
www.alfasmp.com

Just format it into ext3 format . It will work for you .

Click thanks if I helped

Sent from my GT-S7562 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
format it using the phone, you shouldn't have a problem, otherwise it could be the memory card, although i've used sandisk for over 20 years, from 8mb tf to 128GB microsdxc, not a single problem.