[SOFTKEYS] Zenyth Keys v3 - The SEXIEST keys EVER! [FLASHABLE ZIP+ZIPTHEMER][ICS/JB]

Search This thread

arzbhatia

Jun 7, 2011
www.arzbhatia.com
s2r21h.png

Hello, I bring to you probably the MOST good looking/sexiest/awesomest/amazing-est softkeys I have ever made or even seen.
Inspired by the Samsung Wave's Capacitive Touchkeys and touched up by me. All keys are MADE by me and designed by me.

Keys in package - Home, Back, Tasks, Big Menu, Small Menu, Search, Keyboard Back (Jelly Bean)

It is highly recommend that you use CWM recovery to flash the package. Some members have informed that there are low chances of the patch being successfully patched by other recoveries.

NEW JELLY BEAN VERSION (3) IS UP WITH THE KEYBOARD BACK/DOWN KEY AND BETTER COMPATIBILITY

You can flash version 3 on ICS, it won't harm

I RECOMMEND YOU USE THE ZIPTHEMER VERSION, USE THE FLASHABLE ZIP ONLY IF ZIPTHEMER DOESN'T WORK

PEOPLE ON ODEXED ROM, DO NOT FLASH THE .ZIP, USE ZIPTHEMER INSTEAD OR MANUALLY REPLACE THE IMAGES IN YOUR SYSTEMUI.APK

THE EASIEST WAY TO INSTALL IT THROUGH SOFTKEYZ FROM THE PLAYSTORE
You no longer need to download the keys. Just download SoftkeyZ from the playstore and find the zenyth keys in the app. Just click on thanks to appreciate my work! Donations are most welcome, need em! Thanks!

Instructions to Install - [Flashable Zip]

• Put package into your internal storage.
  • Flash package through recovery

[ZipThemer] -

1. Download and install ZipThemer from the Market
2. Download the Softkey Set
3. If this is the first time using ZipThemer, hit the (hidden) menu key -> Hit "Update Edify" -> Hit "Browse" (pick a file that you have flashed before on your phone, like your ROM or a theme) -> Hit "Configure" -> Then hit the 'back' softkey to return to the main screen.
4. Click the "+Theme" button, browse to the download folder and select the .zip you have just downloaded using the ZipThemer link in the First Post, probably /sdcard/download
5. Click the "Build It!" button, and when it prompts if you want to make an "undo-zip", click "Always"
6. You will now see the output screen with the Build Log, check if everything went alright, it will show that a zip file has been created on /sdcard/
7. Reboot your phone to Recovery after this and flash the .zip file that is created on /sdcard/
8. Done! If you experience problems or want to undo the action just flash the "undo-zip" that's also located on /sdcard/

Download -

Zipthemer Versions - Click Here! [All Colors]

Zipthemer BLACK - Click Here! [BLACK only]

Original Grey - [Flashable Zip]

MediaFire - Click here! [Grey Color]
DropBox - Click here! [Grey Color]

ICS Blue - [Flashable Zip]

MediaFire - Click here! [ICS Blue Color]
DropBox - Click here! [ICS Blue Color]

Pure White - [Flashable Zip]

MediaFire - Click here! [Pure White Color]
DropBox - Click here! [Pure White Color]

BLACK - Ninja - [Flashable Zip]

MediaFire - Click here! [BLACK]

For whoever is having a problem installing these -

1. Download Zenyth Keys in whatever color you prefer to your PC
  2. Download your favorite rom to your PC
  3. Open Zenyth Keys with Winrar and Extract vrtheme folder to desktop
  4. Go to vrtheme\system\app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi folder
  5. Leave drawable-xhdpi folder open for now
  6. Open your favorite rom with Winrar
  7. Go to system\app and click-open SystemUI.apk
  8. Go to SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi
  9. Go back to vrtheme\system\app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi
  10. Highlight-Select all images and drag them to SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi folder
  11. Winrar will do a copy and replace of all selected images
  12. Winrar will prompt you with a notification box saying that "SystemUI.apk was modified update archive"-select "Yes"
  13. Close Winrar, you now have updated your soft keys on your favorite rom
  14. Copy your favorite rom to your phone
  15. Boot into Recovery, Wipe cache-dalvik, Flash rom, Install gapps (Certain JB roms needed when flashing-update), Reboot
  16. Enjoy your new Soft Keys!

To Install on Paranoid Android -

just some manual work needed

1. Make a backup.. you never know
2. Pull "SystemUI.apk" from "/system/app/"
3. Download flashable version of zenyth keys
4. Open "Zenyth - ICS Blue - Flashable - v3.zip" (Or w/e version)
5. Go to "vrtheme\system\app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi" and extract all images from there to some folder
6. Open the folder where the image files are put
7. Open "SystemUI.apk" with some file extractor (i used winrar)
8. Navigate to "\res". you will find three "drawable"-folders ending with "xhdpi"

--> sw600dp: phablet
--> sw720dp: tablet
--> just drawable: phone

9. Put the extracted images in the corresponding folders
10. I hope you made a backup! i am not to blame for any fail :p
10. Close, push "SystemUI.apk" back to "/system/app/"
11. Pray and Reboot

Please click on 'THANKS' - It makes me happy!
And also rate the thread!

Please Donate if you can, I really need a new computer. This one is turning me down a little to much! :(

Thanks, have a great day!​

Last edited:

eman3316@optonline.net

Jun 23, 2007
Looks good from the picture. Can you supply the just the pictures so we can easily change it in AOKP?

Can you also share the wallpaper?

mrBira

Oct 27, 2010
Works on any custom rom?

Skickat från min Galaxy Nexus via Tapatalk 2

Jeremiah_1988

Nov 11, 2011
I'm running a aokp theme, try to flash zip, no go, try to edit soft keys in from control, no go, any advice?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Zomb!e

Jul 19, 2010
These keys are sick! I love em. Thanks a lot. I extracted the images and applied them with AOKP's Rom Control. Thanks again!

arzbhatia

Jun 7, 2011
www.arzbhatia.com

kid1da

Dec 18, 2010
These are nice. Flashing immediately.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    s2r21h.png

Hello, I bring to you probably the MOST good looking/sexiest/awesomest/amazing-est softkeys I have ever made or even seen.
    Inspired by the Samsung Wave's Capacitive Touchkeys and touched up by me. All keys are MADE by me and designed by me.

Keys in package - Home, Back, Tasks, Big Menu, Small Menu, Search, Keyboard Back (Jelly Bean)

It is highly recommend that you use CWM recovery to flash the package. Some members have informed that there are low chances of the patch being successfully patched by other recoveries.

NEW JELLY BEAN VERSION (3) IS UP WITH THE KEYBOARD BACK/DOWN KEY AND BETTER COMPATIBILITY

You can flash version 3 on ICS, it won't harm

I RECOMMEND YOU USE THE ZIPTHEMER VERSION, USE THE FLASHABLE ZIP ONLY IF ZIPTHEMER DOESN'T WORK

PEOPLE ON ODEXED ROM, DO NOT FLASH THE .ZIP, USE ZIPTHEMER INSTEAD OR MANUALLY REPLACE THE IMAGES IN YOUR SYSTEMUI.APK

THE EASIEST WAY TO INSTALL IT THROUGH SOFTKEYZ FROM THE PLAYSTORE
    You no longer need to download the keys. Just download SoftkeyZ from the playstore and find the zenyth keys in the app. Just click on thanks to appreciate my work! Donations are most welcome, need em! Thanks!

Instructions to Install - [Flashable Zip]

• Put package into your internal storage.
    • Flash package through recovery

[ZipThemer] -

1. Download and install ZipThemer from the Market
    2. Download the Softkey Set
    3. If this is the first time using ZipThemer, hit the (hidden) menu key -> Hit "Update Edify" -> Hit "Browse" (pick a file that you have flashed before on your phone, like your ROM or a theme) -> Hit "Configure" -> Then hit the 'back' softkey to return to the main screen.
    4. Click the "+Theme" button, browse to the download folder and select the .zip you have just downloaded using the ZipThemer link in the First Post, probably /sdcard/download
    5. Click the "Build It!" button, and when it prompts if you want to make an "undo-zip", click "Always"
    6. You will now see the output screen with the Build Log, check if everything went alright, it will show that a zip file has been created on /sdcard/
    7. Reboot your phone to Recovery after this and flash the .zip file that is created on /sdcard/
    8. Done! If you experience problems or want to undo the action just flash the "undo-zip" that's also located on /sdcard/

Download -

Zipthemer Versions - Click Here! [All Colors]

Zipthemer BLACK - Click Here! [BLACK only]

Original Grey - [Flashable Zip]

MediaFire - Click here! [Grey Color]
    DropBox - Click here! [Grey Color]

ICS Blue - [Flashable Zip]

MediaFire - Click here! [ICS Blue Color]
    DropBox - Click here! [ICS Blue Color]

Pure White - [Flashable Zip]

MediaFire - Click here! [Pure White Color]
    DropBox - Click here! [Pure White Color]

BLACK - Ninja - [Flashable Zip]

MediaFire - Click here! [BLACK]

For whoever is having a problem installing these -

1. Download Zenyth Keys in whatever color you prefer to your PC
    2. Download your favorite rom to your PC
    3. Open Zenyth Keys with Winrar and Extract vrtheme folder to desktop
    4. Go to vrtheme\system\app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi folder
    5. Leave drawable-xhdpi folder open for now
    6. Open your favorite rom with Winrar
    7. Go to system\app and click-open SystemUI.apk
    8. Go to SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi
    9. Go back to vrtheme\system\app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi
    10. Highlight-Select all images and drag them to SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi folder
    11. Winrar will do a copy and replace of all selected images
    12. Winrar will prompt you with a notification box saying that "SystemUI.apk was modified update archive"-select "Yes"
    13. Close Winrar, you now have updated your soft keys on your favorite rom
    14. Copy your favorite rom to your phone
    15. Boot into Recovery, Wipe cache-dalvik, Flash rom, Install gapps (Certain JB roms needed when flashing-update), Reboot
    16. Enjoy your new Soft Keys!

To Install on Paranoid Android -

just some manual work needed

1. Make a backup.. you never know
    2. Pull "SystemUI.apk" from "/system/app/"
    3. Download flashable version of zenyth keys
    4. Open "Zenyth - ICS Blue - Flashable - v3.zip" (Or w/e version)
    5. Go to "vrtheme\system\app\SystemUI.apk\res\drawable-xhdpi" and extract all images from there to some folder
    6. Open the folder where the image files are put
    7. Open "SystemUI.apk" with some file extractor (i used winrar)
    8. Navigate to "\res". you will find three "drawable"-folders ending with "xhdpi"

--> sw600dp: phablet
    --> sw720dp: tablet
    --> just drawable: phone

9. Put the extracted images in the corresponding folders
    10. I hope you made a backup! i am not to blame for any fail :p
    10. Close, push "SystemUI.apk" back to "/system/app/"
    11. Pray and Reboot

Please click on 'THANKS' - It makes me happy!
    And also rate the thread!

Please Donate if you can, I really need a new computer. This one is turning me down a little to much! :(

Thanks, have a great day!​
    Glad to see people still using these :)

My exams are ending by the 31st of March, you guys are up for a big surprise after that, future projects/packs as follows

1. Zenyth Precision - New Keys
    2. 3 New Softkey Packs
    3. Precision HD Wallpacks - 4 new versions
    4. Gleam Android Improvement Project (GAIP) - Huge new update
    5. Probably a theme in the market? ;)

There's a lot to come! Just support me :)
    These keys aren't really that good looking at all. When it was in the franco and minooch ROM I almost gagged at how ugly it was. But nice job and I respect the work just don't say it's the sexiest keys ever because thats very subjective

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

and your post is a waste of 5 lines! Why don't you see if you can find something useful to do with your time!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app
    Zenyth Stats -

Zenyth keys are downloaded about 15 times everyday.
    Total Download - 70,000 :D

Thank you so much for all your support. And thanks to those who're helping people get Zenyth work for people facing issues. I've been really busy these days!

Thank you so much! Please click on thanks (this post) for everybody to have a look at it!
    I'm running a aokp theme, try to flash zip, no go, try to edit soft keys in from control, no go, any advice?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Umm, that's probably because of the theme you are using, which one is it? I'll look into it's framework.

Wallpaper please, I will give you another thanks!

Wallpaper < - Click here! :)