The "I just ordered an M8 but I'm impatient and want to post about it" thread

Search This thread

jtc276

Jul 9, 2011
Ripley, WV
The "I just ordered an M8 but I'm impatient and want to post about it" thread

For anyone in that wonderful state of limbo known as "waiting," this is your thread. Feel free to periodically give updates on your order statuses and when you receive the device so others may go off of that information. I'll just go ahead and start it off.

Order Date:
March 26, 2013 at approx. 4:00 PM
Estimated Shipping Date: March 26, 2014
Estimated Delivery Date: March 27, 2014

jtc276

Jul 9, 2011
Ripley, WV
U are far from limbo considering u have an estimated delivery date.

Sent from my g2 using Tapatalk

The entire point of this thread is to exaggerate the woes of waiting for something to be shipped. These are on every devices' forum when they're released. Obviously "limbo" is complete and total hyperbole.

luar949

Mar 5, 2011
Irvine CA
For anyone in that wonderful state of limbo known as "waiting," this is your thread. Feel free to periodically give updates on your order statuses and when you receive the device so others may go off of that information. I'll just go ahead and start it off.

Order Date:

What provider? I ordered mine from AT&T yesterday afternoon and so far no update at all on shipping :(

surge27

Apr 8, 2012
Moto Z3 Play
OnePlus 11
I ordered a dev edition pretty close to launch time...chose overnight shipping. Called HTC for eta and they said it is on backorder until 4/3 but my status online says I'll get it 3/26. Well, today's 3/26 and now says estimate delivery 3/27. Weird..

I heard from another person who ordered around same time and the same model that HTC will ship starting Thursday (tomorrow) based on time of order.

Guess we'll see... fingers crossed!

Last edited:

jtc276

Jul 9, 2011
Ripley, WV
I ordered a dev edition pretty close to launch time...chose overnight shipping. Called HTC for eta and they said it is on backorder until 4/3 but my status online says I'll get it 3/26. Well, today's 3/26 and now says estimate delivery 3/27. Weird..

I heard from another person who ordered around same time and the same model that HTC will ship starting Thursday (tomorrow) based on time of order.

Guess we'll see... fingers crossed!

Yeah, it's 11 PM here and I haven't gotten a shipping notification for my Dev Edition. I seriously doubt I'll actually get it tomorrow, but one can hope.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

jtc276

Jul 9, 2011
Ripley, WV

Order Date:

Update:

My order didn't ship yesterday, which doesn't surprise me at all. The estimated shipping and delivery dates have now changed:

Estimated Shipping Date: March 27, 2014
Estimated Delivery Date: March 28, 2014

Let's hope they're not kidding this time.

crawlgsx

Jun 21, 2007
Maine, USA
Update:

My order didn't ship yesterday, which doesn't surprise me at all. The estimated shipping and delivery dates have now changed:

Estimated Shipping Date: March 27, 2014
Estimated Delivery Date: March 28, 2014

Let's hope they're not kidding this time.

Ordered from ATT here, Still just says pending.

ricthaman

Apr 1, 2009
I'm in the Netherlands. I ordered last friday, and it is expected to ship on april 4th. So if I'm lucky, it'll be here on april 5th....

fingers crossed...

David 617

May 12, 2011
Sign me up here... Just ordered from Verizon. I get them on Wednesday.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

MassStash

Sep 26, 2008
Chicago
Ordered mine Wednesday at 6 on sprint, got to my towns UPS facilities at 12:34am Saturday. This place is 10mins from my house, and their closed all weekend! Trying to sleep now like Christmas eve haha

~S-Off LTEvo; Always Solid Viper4G Latest;
cpu0/1: 1.5ghz ¦ 384mhz

KRiZ-R

Feb 27, 2008
Rotterdam
I'm in the Netherlands. I ordered last friday, and it is expected to ship on april 4th. So if I'm lucky, it'll be here on april 5th....

fingers crossed...

where did u order from?

I ordered from Coolblue, with a T-Mobile contract extension

I also ordered from Coolblue, with vodafone extension. I hope it will be delivered next saturday. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My order is being submitted today by Sprint customer service to swap out my second g2 for the M8! :)

ETA Monday!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app