Glass Theme for Manila VGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

raidy

Nov 9, 2009
Beijing
Glass Theme coming soon for (sense 2.1 and 2.5)Canceled

Manila Glass Cab here http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=327212&d=1274031162
dcrbls.png

Big thanks for RR33 for made this mod9 tweak to make TF3D home tab look like Sense

ok guys was good to make this themes for you, but it will be closed by administrator soon
like my other threads
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=682581 because of dissatisfaction of RR33 and Dinik "congratulations!"
so i tried to share here my works, but those guys went crazy for seen a work maybe better than their
so finally they could close my shares here.
i hope that someone can continue editing my themes and put then here, but you are free to do it don`t need to ask for my authorization.
Best regards!

Remember to leave here your feedback and motivate me Rate This Thread
2qd8yo1.jpg

Attachments

• AlbumSearcher_Raidy.cab
    1.1 MB · Views: 422
  • AudioManageren_Raidy.cab
    282.2 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

bergjes

Nov 25, 2009
What a nice theme!!!!!!!!!
Perfect.

Any chance that you can make it for Omnia i900 (WQVGA)?

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Erik

RR33

Dec 20, 2008
Hey did you bother to ask my permission to use my SenseLIKE mod/skins ?

I made SenseLIKE last year, it was a hard work to make TF3D look like Sense : I modified all HOME mod9 by adding blackboard behind flip-clock & notification backgrounds and I also reorganized clock display with alarm/date centred

Forum's RULE #12 : ask to original creator before using something not made by yourself

At least you should have had to give me credit for the work I've done !!!

Other than that it is a nice theme ;)

edit: finally raidy gave me credit for using my work :)

Last edited:

spacious

Jun 16, 2008
What???

Hey did you bother to ask my permission to use my SenseLIKE clock mod ?

I made these SenseLIKE Clocks last year, it was a hard work to make TF3D look like Sense : I modified all HOME mod9 by adding blackboard behind flip-clock & notification backgrounds and I also reorganized clock display with alarm/date centred

Dinik's RULE #12 : ask to original creator before using something not made by yourself

At least you should have had to give me credit for the work I've done !!!

Other than that it is a nice theme ;)

I think it's fairly obvious that this is a fresh theme for sense 2.1 and not a copy of your theme.

There are many transparent flip clocks out there and this is clearly (no pun intended) a new version. This looks quite different from other themes I've seen.

I have no doubt that modding older manila mode9 to mimic sense is a difficult task.

I hope that both of you (and everyone else) keep up the good work.

RR33

Dec 20, 2008
No, I did not say that raidy has copied my theme : Sense theme & Glass theme are obviously different.
I said that raidy has used my SenseLIKE clock v2 to do his theme : he has just replaced blackboard+notification background images by his own glass pics.
And no, It's not a Sense2.1 theme, it's TF3D & that's the point ! I've made this mod9 tweak to make TF3D home tab look like Sense : that's the reason why I've called my suite SenseLIKE
I spent many hours on this mod so the minimum is to give me credit into acknowledgments raidy :)

edit: I've looked into cabs and there are not only my SenseLIKE home mod but some of my SenseLIKE icons too ^^
He also repacked my SenseLIKE theme and wrote "by Raidy" HERE
44779.jpg

This is my SenseLIKE clock v2 + slider icons !!! Without my permission !!!
If members want my SenseLIKE skins then they are available into my sign : not only in grey but in 5 colors !!!

Last edited:

raidy

Nov 9, 2009
Beijing
hi guys i think my glass theme is creating some polemics here. when i start to edit my glass theme i did not even had idea to one day share it here, actually i used a lot of works made by others person in this forum and that i should to thanks them, but if i have to ask for all this persons permission i could never share my work here because i don`t know what is going on here with some guys, i`m just sharing i thought that in this forum is for share and for changes, and not a competition.
with my work i`m not asking for any donation and I will not gain anything with this. so if they delete my works, for me is no prob coz i`m not here for a kind of selfish, competition or jealous. i`m here for share and if i was here for competition i can do better than this

Last edited:

hant77

Dec 25, 2009
raidy believe that it was not clear when I speak of "insufficient permissions" I do not mean copyright permissions or the like, my phone gives a permission error in writing and file the following is precisely the message "Installation failed. Im can install the program or setting because they do not have permission aduguate system ", so was wondering if you used some trick to install the theme, if there is any suggestions you have, that's all, thanks

raidy

Nov 9, 2009
Beijing
raidy believe that it was not clear when I speak of "insufficient permissions" I do not mean copyright permissions or the like, my phone gives a permission error in writing and file the following is precisely the message "Installation failed. Im can install the program or setting because they do not have permission aduguate system ", so was wondering if you used some trick to install the theme, if there is any suggestions you have, that's all, thanks
haha ok the things that i wrote was not for you it was for some guys over this forun that wants to ruin my work.
about your case i don`t know what is going on i just tried this theme in Touch Diamond, so i don`t know if it can works with your device. anyway i`m going to do this theme soon for sense 2.5 and mabe do some changes in touchflo to make it compatible with others devices

spacious

Jun 16, 2008
No, I did not say that raidy has copied my theme : Sense theme & Glass theme are obviously different.
I said that raidy has used my SenseLIKE clock v2 to do his theme : he has just replaced blackboard+notification background images by his own glass pics.
And no, It's not a Sense2.1 theme, it's TF3D & that's the point ! I've made this mod9 tweak to make TF3D home tab look like Sense : that's the reason why I've called my suite SenseLIKE
I spent many hours on this mod so the minimum is to give me credit into acknowledgments raidy :)

edit: I've looked into cabs and there are not only my SenseLIKE home mod but some of my SenseLIKE icons too ^^
It's so simple to add to your post "thanks to : Dinik, RR33, all the people I've used the work (PM me if I forgot someone)"

Now it's my turn to apologize. The XDA frontpage said that this was a sense 2.1 theme and I assumed that was correct. Turns out it is an older manila theme and he did use your mod as the base.

He's thanked you now and sounds like he's upgraded to a ROM with sense 2.5 and hopefully will continue to make cool themes.

Status
Not open for further replies.