[Share] Medical Application Icon

Search This thread

negawolf

Aug 17, 2009
Yogyakarta
I bet one of the reason for a doctor to use this HD2 is because there are so many medical application available.

Most are old application, but still working on HD2. The downside is, the icons are pixelated and looks blur. Therefore I made these icon (some are made by combining existing icon, some are made from scratch) using photoshop. I know it's nowhere near perfect, but at least they look better than original icon.

From left to right: Gray's anatomy, CHM Reader, ER Suite, A-Z Drugs, Harrison Internal Medicine, 5 Minutes Emergency Consult, PharmD Tools Box, UpToDate, Tabers Medical Dictionary, 5 Minute Clinical Consult, iSilo

And these are another icon for : Garmin XT, PocketRar, Resco Explorer, FreeUp RAM.

Download the attachment below

Feel free to use it.

Last edited:

jsmccabe78

May 16, 2008
thanks for the icons! took some and added some more and made them into "anastasia" style.
Download here...
More information here.

attachment.php

hispeedworm

May 7, 2009
thanks for the icons they look super.... a bit off topic can you tell me about some good dictionary app or medicine app for windows mobile... i have used skyscape books and uptodate... both have very old windows mobile 5 interface. i want somethine which was made for windows mobile 6.5

.domi.

Feb 23, 2010
thx, icons look great!
Is it possible for you to put links to those very same applications? I need them all.. :)

Thank You!

jsmccabe78

May 16, 2008
i realize now i didn't actually end up using your icons! meant to as they are quite good looking. maybe when i get some time will make them into anastasia style.

keep up the good work! and congrats on the nod on the home page...

pietme

Apr 18, 2009
I recommend:

-Merck medicus;
-Diagnosaurus;
-Medical abbrevations;
-Medical eponyms;

For the Dutch here:
-Farmatherapeutisch kompas now has a mobile website that is free to use:)

Also: use the search option and search for "medical apps"..you should find a post there with instructions on how to get (and install) the apps I mentioned above. Another way is to just check my posts by clicking on my name etc.

negawolf

Aug 17, 2009
Yogyakarta
thanks for the icons they look super.... a bit off topic can you tell me about some good dictionary app or medicine app for windows mobile... i have used skyscape books and uptodate... both have very old windows mobile 5 interface. i want somethine which was made for windows mobile 6.5

Is it medical term dictionary or just regular dictionary? for medical dictionary I'm using dorland and tabbers21. It's quite comprehensive. For regular dictionary I'm using Oxford concise english dictionary.
Yes, it's bugging me as well with the old interface and blurred image..but, I guess there's nothing we can do this time..since skyscape doesn't seems to release new version.

thx, icons look great!
Is it possible for you to put links to those very same applications? I need them all.. :)

Thank You!

Well, the application aren't freeware actually. But you can find "another" way to get them. Of course I can't post it here..

thanxxx a lot guys.....just great!......you guys are saviours!!

Thank you mate :)

i realize now i didn't actually end up using your icons! meant to as they are quite good looking. maybe when i get some time will make them into anastasia style.

keep up the good work! and congrats on the nod on the home page...

I didn't made it anastacia styled because personally I don't like the curve on the left and right side of the glass template. I prefer something more square...but, fell free to modified it to fit anastacia style. :)

negawolf

Aug 17, 2009
Yogyakarta
I recommend:

-Merck medicus;
-Diagnosaurus;
-Medical abbrevations;
-Medical eponyms;

For the Dutch here:
-Farmatherapeutisch kompas now has a mobile website that is free to use:)

Also: use the search option and search for "medical apps"..you should find a post there with instructions on how to get (and install) the apps I mentioned above. Another way is to just check my posts by clicking on my name etc.

Wow, thanx a lot for the link. I haven't got those apps. I will DL it for sure. Thanx a lot!

davej

Mar 4, 2008
Others some may like

Hi Guys

I have realized icons 128x128 I have made for personal use. This includes one for SprintPro DB for which I have written a powerful patient tracking/billing relational database.

Feel free to use.

Davej :cool:

wanwarlock

Aug 13, 2006
saw this on the homepage.

great job on the icons. i get annoyed with skyscape apps since they all have the same icon! any chance of some more icons from you for skyscape?