[APP] SKYPE 1.0.3 ( 26th Jan 2011) : Latest Release

Search This thread

irisiris

Mar 16, 2007
For those who cannot find SKYPE in market as usual.

Here is 26th Jan 2011 SKYPE release
version :1.0.3

DOWNLOAD Attached FILE from 5th post here.

FOR ALL SAMSUNG Galaxy USERS

Please visit SAMSUNG WEBSITE to INSTALL android 2.2 which is must for SKYPE (according to skype website).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2736178

cool... but I will wait for the 3g patched version :)

irisiris

Mar 16, 2007
ok..File attached here for download.

UPDATE:
Skype for Android version 1.0.3 release / build 1.0.0.831 ........ both are samething

APK is inside the zip file.. unzip and copy apk to SDCARD and install from mobile.

OLD: Skype for Android version 1.0.2

Please visit SAMSUNG WEBSITE to INSTALL android 2.2 which is must for SKYPE (according to skype website).

Attachments

• com.skype102.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 8,610
  • com.skype.103.zip
    6 MB · Views: 15,336
Last edited:

irisiris

Mar 16, 2007
I'd have to say, just use the old patched version.... as the newer releases have yet to be modified to work over 3G calls =( I been waiting forever but who knows maybe this version will have a flaw? cheers

Works on 3G and wifi outside USA. (it has been reported that it Does not work on 3G in USA.....however it works over wifi.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2736178

Well I grabbed this version after seeing reports it will work with 3g, however it will not install. sits at the install progress bar for a few seconds then says "Application not installed"

Evo stock rom :confused:

EDIT: have to uininstall previous version then install.. it wont upgrade

EDIT2: This does NOT work over 3g in the US

Last edited by a moderator:

irisiris

Mar 16, 2007
Well I grabbed this version after seeing reports it will work with 3g, however it will not install. sits at the install progress bar for a few seconds then says "Application not installed"

Evo stock rom :confused:

EDIT: have to uininstall previous version then install.. it wont upgrade

EDIT2: This does NOT work over 3g in the US

hmm

so problem is for people using it on 3G in USA only it seems. It is working over wifi in USA though.
well 3G modded version for USA will come soon here on XDA..

FYI: im on android 2.2.1 rooted HTC Magic 32B kernel 2708.

Last edited:

irisiris

Mar 16, 2007
this one still have to force close or there is an exit button to close the program?

While Skype is running ..tap the "my info" tab and then press menu..you will see "signout"... once u signout..the app stops running in the background.

dont expect EXIT button in most of android apps.

scorror

Sep 19, 2009
I just tried this new release over 3g and hspda and still it didn't connect. Please could you tell me what went wrong. Have not tested over wifi yet.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

irisiris

Mar 16, 2007
do you mean that i can't use this application when in 3g??

If you are in USA using this app on 3G will not work as has been reported. Outside USA it can be used over 3G as well.

I just tried this new release over 3g and hspda and still it didn't connect. Please could you tell me what went wrong. Have not tested over wifi yet.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

Which country are you IN?

S_Dot

Apr 4, 2010
Someone please hack this for 3g in usa, I believe its just one line of code extra and re sign the apk.. :) :) :)

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk.. from the future

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok..File attached here for download.

UPDATE:
    Skype for Android version 1.0.3 release / build 1.0.0.831 ........ both are samething

APK is inside the zip file.. unzip and copy apk to SDCARD and install from mobile.

OLD: Skype for Android version 1.0.2

For those who cannot find SKYPE in market as usual.

Here is 26th Jan 2011 SKYPE release
    version :1.0.3

DOWNLOAD Attached FILE from 5th post here.

I try buit the server dont let me the app is a most 9 MB and limitsaid 8 MB but gime you email i can send it to you ;)
    ok here you can download it ....http://jump.fm/YXWGS
    http://www.2shared.com/file/mwhQfZjX/Skype3g.htm

if you like it said thanks and Donate

This isn't the newest version...
    Full release. Skype 1.0.2 for Android, build 1.0.0.659

so far till today this is the last version released by skype.if you can find any latest u r welcome to tell when was it released. and please dont confuse build number with release version.

I was referring the 3G patched files posted by jymmyblanka; back a few posts. Neither link is 1.0.0.659 -- I installed both in hopes that one would be.