Custom rom for micromax doodle 3 (a102)

Search This thread

Khate

Apr 7, 2015
Kathmandu
I finally found a custom rom for Micromax A102. It looks like lollipop but it isnt. It might help you here's the linkhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzPSFCfavJ9bYVJlZTVYN3lQdTg&authuser=0
Hit thanks if it helped. :)

Reactions: RanaHarish_14

rrravichandra3

Jun 4, 2015
Micromax a102 rom

YES bro.i've uploaded the recovery file..!!!
Hello Bro!! I need a backup of your micromax a102 as a rom please bro I rooted my device and its a hell now!!
I am getting custom roms for this device which should be flashed by sp flash tools...Iam unable to do that...Please send me rom..I think u hv micromax a102...

RanaHarish_14

Feb 4, 2015
ABU ROAD
I finally found a custom rom for Micromax A102. It looks like lollipop but it isnt. It might help you here's the linkhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzPSFCfavJ9bYVJlZTVYN3lQdTg&authuser=0
Hit thanks if it helped. :)

I flashed this rom to miromax A102...its nice but ....it some time hanged up and needs reboot.:mad:

Sent from my Micromax A102 using XDA Free mobile app

manojeeva

Oct 16, 2014
chennai
Does This method works for doodle 3 with 1GB RAM KITKAT

bro its easy..

--for rooting..just download framaroot version 1.4.1..im uploading apk..!! ;)

--for CWM Recovery im uploading recovery image..download it and place in root of ur sdcard then download mobile uncle tools from playstore to flash recovery..!! ;)

I have rooted my micromax doodle 3 1GB RAM with kingroot and its rooted successfully now i'm searching for cwm recovery. This works on 512 MB RAM but does it work for me micromax doodle 3 a102 with 1GB RAM KITKAT OS

hk16

Nov 17, 2014
Agra
Root Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 (Kitkat) via Kingroot 4.1.apk

Download Kingroot 4.1 Apk
Simply Install the Apk and Start Root It Takes Upto 5-10 Minutes.
Charge Your Phone At Least 60%.
Don't Download the Latest Version Of Kingroot.I had tried the latest version for rooting but it doesnt work.

kunal012525

Nov 6, 2015
Hi,
I have root my Micromax Doodle 3 A102 and added lollypop custom ROM, which successfully installed.
Now I have tried with MIUI custom ROM over Lollypop custom ROM from recovery mode which is started installation and after reboot device its continuously splash screen showing but not starting my device can please provide some advice to resolve this.

Thanks is advance!

Ari_Cool

Apr 21, 2014
well first i want to tell that am really very sorry to post this here! there is pretty uch development for doodle 3! but why not for doodle 4? i am amazed! itz a pretty decent phone! plz some one has to take the initiative to develop doodle 4 and create a separate thread for this Doodle 4! Spare me for my mistakes! _/\_

r.abhi

Feb 18, 2016
Problem in hard reset in micromax doodle 3

i have rooted my micromax canvas doodle 3 phone. Now i am not able to go to recovery mode even i am unable to restet my phone (normal and hard both). please sujjest what to do.

forgedinmars

Mar 31, 2016
HY to unbrick you need few things:
1) A lots of patience.
2) get the jelly bean stock ROM from here (confirm your doodle 3's RAM size and download the corresponding stock file only) : http://support.moulnisky.com/index.php?dir=Micromax/00_A%20Serie/A310/
3) You will get the sp flash tool there too.

Restore and if found satisfactory you can donate: contact support@moulnisky.com for bank details. :)
The database you have built is so insanely awesome. I can't pay you a cent since I'm unemployed but I clicked on a few ads. Much appreciated mate.

Prithvi Rahul

Jun 17, 2013
I tried flashing this recovery but the recovery mode is showing that there's no command and was not able to flash a ROM

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

bro its easy..

--for CWM Recovery im uploading recovery image..download it and place in root of ur sdcard then download mobile uncle tools from playstore to flash recovery..!! ;)

I tried flashing this recovery but the recovery mode is showing that there's no command and was not able to flash a ROM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rooting nd installing CWM in DOODLE 3 A102

I seriously need to know how to root and install CWM recovery on my MMX canvas doodle 3.. PLease Help..ThaNks In AdVanCe..! :) :)

bro its easy..

no custom rom for a102 canvas doodle3

currently ther is no custom rom for canvas doodle 3 a102 ..:(..either you can ask devs for developing one or you can build you own cuatom rom :p ..for bulding ur own custom rom you can visit this thread..
    xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2195858
    thanks in advance..:p
    I need the stock rom of canvas doodle 3 with 1GB ram..I dont know where to find the stock rom for 1GB Canvas doodle 3..Anyone Help..

backup your stock rom ..:D
    there are many app available for backing up stock rom..or just create a nandroid backup using cwm recovery!!..

DONT FORGET TO PRESS THANKS ..PRESS THANKS IT MOTIVATES ME..:):)
    I recently rooted my micromax canvas doodle 3 (a102) .
    It runs on 4.2.2 .
    I want to flash custom rom .
    Please design a custom rom for this device.
    First Tell....u have CWM or NOt??

I also have doodle 3 nd i've installed CWM Recovey :)