New rom ... AMP

Search This thread

character

Aug 22, 2006
good day to all after trying everything and asking so many chef here and there I was able to make a rom suitable for your needs.. a big storage for our personal preferences

memory
storage free; 45.03
program: 29.15 ( have not yet hibernated)

I have not put a battery status because I think it is fast enough and dont need overclocking
I have not also include the htc home because I think some members like to use spb shell and others like to use ultimate launcher as their today screen... as I have said this rom was made thinking of you

here are some of the pictures
Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_1-1.png

Screenshot_2.png

the name of my rom
welcomehead96.png

yes what you can expect here is more applications coming from the philippines

nice collections; even a game was included like the old school game and watch where in you must get the falling eggs

last and foremost let me give my gratitude to the silent cook
grinminded
who helped me step by step to make this rom as stable and fast

and other cooks here which I pm asking how can I make a rom

AMP ROM OS 5.2.19199 Build: 19199.1.1.0

Last edited:

character

Aug 22, 2006
what to expect

here are the list of what you are getting from the rom

Enterprise
standard games
office 2007
arcsoft mms( please check if working)
new Moblue ( bluetooth explorer)
wmplayer
netcf3.5
aserg htc scrolling
enAlarm
mortscript
pimbackup
pocketscrreen
PsshutXP
quickmenu
smartskey
sms scheduler
smsnuke
softskey changer
WoWHD
black keyboard
touch duo calculator
cleartemp
pocketrar
total commander
wm5storage
esmertec java
HTC album fixed
vista audiomanager
notepad
wktask

so many tweaks and I am sure you would like

have tried the bluetooth and was able to recieve a 3mb file without a problem
even the spb software that I have some troubles with has been solved...

character

Aug 22, 2006
I am trying it for now... looking for any problems a couple of hours left and I will post it here my internet it quite slow

character

Aug 22, 2006
after 2 hours of uploading I present to you AMP

http://www.mediafire.com/?1zdm4yzndmw

please give comments maybe we can make it better

NOTE:
1.The file is on .nbf meaning you have to use your own ruu and put it in that folder
2.this is g3 and g4 safe
3. remember to hard reset after flashing of rom
4. before flash... better to flash your carrier rom first before flashing any customized rom
5. I take no responsibility on what happens to your rom flashing as you can see I hae used the pocketscreen to let you view what you are getting

lastly I want to thank you for trying my first rom made and do hope you guys will like it as much as I love to cook it

special thanks to faria, Grinminded; bepe and other cooks who helped me on making the rom

newbie1221

Oct 15, 2007
BOSTON, MA
Congrats.

LOL, filipino ka din? :D Greetings from boston. I'm filipino too. Just wanted to say congrats on your first release. It seems that we are getting more cooks coming around, which is good, cuz alot of the 'older' chefs have moved on to other devices. So with this new wave of cooks, myself included, we can keep the wizard forum alive. :D

Just one question, were you able to fix the problem with Windows Meda Player only playing the first couple seconds of each song? if you did great, you wouldn't mind letting me borrow your fix...?

Last edited:

shogunr125

Sep 27, 2006
Quy Nhơn, Bình Định

NOTE:
1.The file is on .nbf meaning you have to use your own ruu and put it in that folder
2.this is g3 and g4 safe
4. before flash... better to flash your carrier rom first before flashing any customized rom
5. I take no responsibility on what happens to your rom flashing as you can see I hae used the pocketscreen to let you view what you are getting

lastly I want to thank you for trying my first rom made and do hope you guys will like it as much as I love to cook it

special thanks to faria, Grinminded; bepe and other cooks who helped me on making the rom

Thank you very much...

character

Aug 22, 2006
@newbie1221
yup I am a filipino too yes was able to let it play for more than a minute you can try this sir newbie I am a fan of your rom too

please try to report if you have found any bugs?

Last edited:

andrukit

Jan 15, 2007
LOL, filipino ka din? :D Greetings from boston. I'm filipino too. Just wanted to say congrats on your first release. It seems that we are getting more cooks coming around, which is good, cuz alot of the 'older' chefs have moved on to other devices. So with this new wave of cooks, myself included, we can keep the wizard forum alive. :D

Just one question, were you able to fix the problem with Windows Meda Player only playing the first couple seconds of each song? if you did great, you wouldn't mind letting me borrow your fix...?

Mabuhay kayo kabayan!

I'll download this and try it.

I have also tried newbie's Rom and it's awesome more power to you both.

newbie1221

Oct 15, 2007
BOSTON, MA
character, what did you use as your base rom, and where can i get it. I'm looking to transfer my rom onto this base, it seems more stable than what i am currently using. If you don't wanna post here please leave me a private message. salamat.

kiemthanh

Mar 2, 2008

NOTE:
2.this is g3 and g4 safe

i dont download

blackheartxix

May 31, 2006
Las Pinas
sir NEWBIE FILIPINO k pala..hehe..kala ko fereigner ka...well i enjoyed your rom, before moving into this one..still testing.. more power to you guys...pinoy made..

Pumpiron579

Feb 16, 2007
Goodyear, Az
www.4shared.com
Flashed this early this morning and so far has been a Great rom. Paired my Headsets and cars Hands Free, Bluetooth works and functions like it should. Installed M$ VC1.6 and all functions work. Push mail works. I instaled HTC Home and it does not even slow this rom down at all. SMS and MMS both send and recieve, Active sync paired fine with Vista and XPSP2.