[APP][ROOT/TWRP] LATEST Sony Xperia Keyboard for all devices!

Search This thread

yhazarus

Oct 27, 2011
Salamanca-Spain-Europe
thanks works like a charm
Is possible add in the future colours for sliding cross (not only blue)? and How i can change dpi only for the apk without xposed,mi device is galaxy prime it has not xploited much and im not sure to install xposed yet.

yhazarus

Oct 27, 2011
Salamanca-Spain-Europe
to those people who fails the keyboard i suggest do manual install,set permissions 777 for all file and delete files and folders inside the main folder sonyericssontextinput or similar name in data/user and then try the keyboard ,for me this works

Reactions: bejunk

misulik79

Sep 3, 2012
Tel Aviv
[KK/LP] SONY Z3 KEYBOARD FROM Lollipop UPDATE! *UPDATE v2*

On my galaxy s4 5.0.1 doesn't work:( I tried all the advices:confused::eek::crying:

vladimir_carlan

Jan 5, 2014
@bejunk. it work but now it not working fc on choose language have tried all tips , unfortanatly not working:/((, the old 6.4.144 its working, but tis was so much faster:)
Just flash again the version that works for you. Go trough tutorial, download the languages you need and then delete textinput-png.apk from /system/apps and libswiftkey.so from /system/libs and reflash the updated keyboard without clearing data.

P.S. Those are usual files for Xperia Keyboard ports. But would be a good idea to unzip the zip package for the old keyboard to check exactly what files are pushed to /system and delete them all from /system before flashing the updated keyboard.

Last edited:

Jezura

Feb 17, 2013
Is there a way, how to set QWERTZ layout instead of QWERTY? On 4.4. with Xperia keyboard i did it trough Language settings, but that gives me FC on Lollipop, which i got today. Device is Xiaomi Mi2s with Miui V6 on Lollipop 5.0.2.
EDIT: I didn't mention it, but i pasted those language files in the directory, so the prediction works for me, but i can't enter the language settings to change to qwertz :/

Last edited:

misulik79

Sep 3, 2012
Tel Aviv
SONY Z3 KEYBOARD FROM Lollipop

Z3 KEYBOARD 6.4.A.1.44 put the "textinput-tng" folder into /system/app
- give right permissions. Work for me on Galaxy s4 I9505 stock 5.0.1

Attachments

• textinput-tng.apk
    6.2 MB · Views: 573
Last edited:

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
the chinese keyboard will fc, once opening. some lib missing?? on the cm12
- log pls. let catlog acitive during crash. then in app --> menu --> save to text. text to me
Here is logcat i used v2
03-24 09:53:19.180 E/AndroidRuntime(5152): java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Failed to load SwiftKey SDK's native library "swiftkeysdk-java"...
sorry man, i had much do do in my life & had no time. other problem is that there is something broke in the lib(.co) & i cant even decompile .so files, to look whats wrong. i am still learning. the reason i posted it was it worked on 4 phones (samsung,sony, huawei) & later on most other phones from friends. no matter if it was on stock/aosp.base KK & LP... i hade some error in the past, most solved. some solved by new rom... I will now mention this on OP. Again sorry. maybe it works on a future ROM 4 you.
whats your android version & phone?
Anybody tried it on HDPI (Xperia M)?
works on HDPI:good:
@bejunk i did post my logcat 2 pages back i cant get it to work manually it fc continously any help would be really appreciated
sorry. read above
HTC One M8 Lollipop, Sense 6.0 (Rooted), and the keyboard works great. Thanks guys!
HTC Lollipop = Sense 7;)

Reactions: KHM90

afrizal87

Nov 21, 2012
can't download language pack

i finally can install this manually on my LG G2 lollipop but one thing really disappointed is can't download any languages pack (writing languages) which is really important to me,that's why i really love this keyboard,it used to be works fine when i was on kitkat,but can't download it now,its looks like downloading languages but never get done,please how help me...
i put the screenshot to show you what i mean...

Attachments

• QuickMemo+_2015-04-11-02-05-52.png
    QuickMemo+_2015-04-11-02-05-52.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 900
Last edited:

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
i finally can install this manually on my LG G2 lollipop but one thing really disappointed is can't download any languages pack (writing languages) which is really important to me,that's why i really love this keyboard,it used to be works fine when i was on kitkat,but can't download it now,its looks like downloading languages but never get done,please how help me...
i put the screenshot to show you what i mean...
go to OP, at the bottom theres Q&A, help section. user billy.bong found a woraroud for this. :good: i linked his post there
happy its now working for you :highfive:

Reactions: afrizal87

afrizal87

Nov 21, 2012
thanks man its now working perfectly....for people facing problem about downloading languages pack(writing languages) try download using data connection not wifi connection,its working for me

sriszone

Jan 11, 2013
Chennai
Hello friend.

Flash lp version. Works perfect on note 4 lollipop. But when I try to download additional language in Xperia writing language, it force close. Any ideas

Top Liked Posts