[APP] Google Music 3.0 / APK / Tested on 2.3.4 - WORKS!

Search This thread

pacoforet

Aug 17, 2010
What thread says:

Standalone .apk of the just minutes ago released Google Music App only available in the US.

Download link at the bottom, as stated by Google, it should work on 2.2+

Have fun!

Attachments

• com.google.android.music-1.apk
    3.8 MB · Views: 132,949

birdster

May 11, 2010
Thanks installed ok, but as I'm from the uk I don't see anymore options on my Acer a500 here! Tried setting my location to US in my profile on google, still could not get an invite to the beta,seems we have to wait ! Grrrr!

Scottland

Jun 6, 2006
Working fine here on Galaxy S2, works very similar to the HC version - still no way to clear a playlist though.

Chahk

Apr 11, 2009
New York
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5
How do you get rid of the pre-beta version that's been floating around these forums recently? I deleted /system/app/Music.apk, cleared cache and dalvik-cache, rebooted, and it's still saying "Application already exists".

Shadewalkerz

Feb 15, 2011
Yes, I'm from Germany and it's working perfectly! Samsung Galaxy S Cyanogenmod 7 5/9/11 Nightly, platypus quorra r6+. Thanks!

Enes_81

Feb 26, 2011
Couldn't download via market, download here and installed on my HTC Incredible S 2.3.3 and it works but scrolling is still a bit laggy like previous builds.
I also requested an invation for Music Beta trough a US proxy, but havn't got any answer jet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What thread says:

Standalone .apk of the just minutes ago released Google Music App only available in the US.

Download link at the bottom, as stated by Google, it should work on 2.2+

Have fun!
    To anyone having troubles with the 'settings' menu in the application and the not showing up of 'sync music' in Accounts and Sync':

I got my invite yesterday and I've been trying since then to get the sync working on my HTC Desire. I'm running Oxygen 2.0.3. How I got it working was to deselect the 'Automatic restore' option under settings --> privacy. I uninstalled the music application and redownloaded the application from the market with marketenabler (as I'm living in the Netherlands).
    I started the Music application and the settings menu was showing when I pressed the menu button! I can now select my Google account and sync my music to my device! :)

Hope this helpes!
    Here is the latest Google Music App 3.0.1 pulled from my Nexus S.
    4.0.9 APK

http://www.multiupload.com/TD5XL210Y1

Remove 4.0.1 first, since it uses a different signing key
    hello

i like to have an invite please
    my mail

Would love an invite if anyone still has any left.

Thanks heaps

Sent invites.

2 left..