[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][19/09][XWLPT] SensatioN ROM 4.1 - Just got Updated!!!

Search This thread

donkeyhitman

Aug 8, 2010
Toronto
It looks really good and I hope for this theme for Villain Rom.

I would like to make two suggestions:

1. Remove the blue glow in the bar under the icons of the dropdown menu, it looks messy like this and it does not match the rest of the theme buttons and toggles.
2. Remove the black glow in the dial pad numbers and just make them black like the in-call buttons. It looks too blurry with the glow.

Otherwise, awesome theme. Keep up the excellent work.

Thanks

My sentiment exactly!

netcitizen

Feb 28, 2011
backup everything.
In recovery mode , wipe-data,cache,dalvik cache.
flash the ROM again. you should be fine.

datakill

Jan 19, 2011
For those who have bootloops, go in CWM and then : "mount" - "format system"

It helped for me with another rom.

Crysis21

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 20, 2010
Timisoara
guys sorry for those who have bootloops. I will try other install scripts for install next time.

I am done updating to KG6 and made, as promissed, a no-wipe version (only clears cache and dalvik). Now I am uploading but takes much :(

Reactions: pakatus

cescof

Oct 4, 2005
Cesena
guys sorry for those who have bootloops. I will try other install scripts for install next time.

I am done updating to KG6 and made, as promissed, a no-wipe version (only clears cache and dalvik). Now I am uploading but takes much :(

Thanks for answer and for your hard work in the next update you think we just have the new script to solve bootloop??
Regards

Fauert

Mar 5, 2011

Hii , and thank`s for this rom , SensatioN by CRYSIS - A ROM from another Galaxy - SensatioN 2 Themed!!!

Really god, smooth rom , no problems at all !! :D Look fw to KG6 :p

Deliximus

Jan 22, 2010
the screenies look fantastic! i want to give it a go. Once this bootloop thing settles down, i'm in! currently using cognition. Good luck, thanks for the hard work!

pakatus

Jul 19, 2007
Droid's noob planet
Hi...just a quick question corcerning kernel
Will you keep using Ninphetamine on KG6 or will you go to CF KG6?

Great work...one of the most awesome Graph UI i've seen on Android.
Waiting patiently for a non-wipe KG6 :)

Top Liked Posts